[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest bella2008

I LOVE THE WAY LDW-LDH KISSED......if you rewatch again n again........wuaoooooooooowww.PERFECT  :x :x

Guest elisessi

There is something to be said when I'm more interested in the wrap party photos of our DongHae couple than in the HK series finale. *le sigh*  I've already aired my grievances in the Hotel King thread though, so I won't bring them here.  
Wookie and Da Hae arriving together! Brings back 'My Girl' memories!

Guest msfangfarooch

turquoiseblue said: well, im glad they didn't do the actual wedding ceremony...just a beautiful kinda exchange of vows at the beach...my shipper heart is jumping of joy!!! :)) yesss!!!  this means there's an actual wedding waiting to happen and they dont want to jinx it with this drama wedding curse :D i know call me delulu but i have a strong feeling about this *lalalala* 

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said: turquoiseblue said: well, im glad they didn't do the actual wedding ceremony...just a beautiful kinda exchange of vows at the beach...my shipper heart is jumping of joy!!! :)) yesss!!!  this means there's an actual wedding waiting to happen and they dont want to jinx it with this drama wedding curse :D i know call me delulu but i have a strong feeling about this *lalalala* 

Guest turquoiseblue

i love this scene so much...so much love....the way they look at each other gaaaaahh... :x :x
rZz5sBC.jpg

tinsky73 said: turquoiseblue said: well, im glad they didn't do the actual wedding ceremony...just a beautiful kinda exchange of vows at the beach...my shipper heart is jumping of joy!!! :)) yesss!!!  this means there's an actual wedding waiting to happen and they dont want to jinx it with this drama wedding curse :D i know call me delulu but i have a strong feeling about this *lalalala* 

Guest turquoiseblue

gaaaaaah.... wookie so feeling the moment... :x :x and dahae so pretty so dreamy...perrrrrrfect!!!BRL8uOB.jpg

OMG OMG OMG 100 TIMES!!!

Just get back to the hotel from a day trip and rode an elephant today BUT OMG I'm on my bed now and it's shaking like I'm still riding an elephant!
These two love birds are really driving me insane... I don't need any announcement or admiting thingy from them or their agents or representative...
THIS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME........... this is the indirect announcement that they delivered to us.. their loyal die hard shippers around the globe.
They basically know about our thread... and they're loving what we wrote here...... I am positive!

OMG I'm so speechless right now.. lemme take sometime to gather my soul and Ill be back after trippin' from this DongHae ecstassy........

Guest turquoiseblue

How we love how they kiss right? so much passion...so much feelings :x :x :x how he gently cupped her face... so much love love love :x :xt0Zahs7.jpg

They are so beautiful at the light house. 

UM, will you gals KICK me if I said I actually paid more attention to DH's flower band  maybe 20 secs more than my attention of the kissing?

... aw, sorry.. I am going to face the wall now..  8-|

I guess we all thought the same, "maybe they didn't wanted to have a full wedding scene" the scene was beautiful, and when they showed the cast photos you can see Wookie & Cherry were so into the kiss or maybe I was staring at their mouths the whole time =)) and that was a kiss full of love and I saw a glimpse of lust I need to see it again tho

SeGafanlady said: OMG OMG OMG 100 TIMES!!!

Just get back to the hotel from a day trip and rode an elephant today BUT OMG I'm on my bed now and it's shaking like I'm still riding an elephant!
These two love birds are really driving me insane... I don't need any announcement or admiting thingy from them or their agents or representative...
THIS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME........... this is the indirect announcement that they delivered to us.. their loyal die hard shippers around the globe.
They basically know about our thread... and they're loving what we wrote here...... I am positive!

OMG I'm so speechless right now.. lemme take sometime to gather my soul and Ill be back after trippin' from this DongHae ecstassy........

Guest turquoiseblue

waaaaah... omigosh so beautiful everything about this scene...  :x :x i think the couple is loving it that its just the two of them.. i also believe the PD wanted it to be just the two of them... they show more of their feelings towards each other when there's no actors around... :x :x :x
9q6z6dS.jpg

Guest greenfields

I noticed DaHae is wearing many rings... perhaps one of them is her couple ring but she camouflaged it with the other rings so as not to look suspicious? :D

Guest tinsky73

Da hae left early? Or is wookie working for RM tonight so she stayed away for a while? Somebody pointed out the lapel he was wearing earlier, I'm thinking it's for RM as well. They wouldn't be able to move freely tonight anyways, what with RM cameras trained on wookie the whole time. Now I don't know how I feel about that if it turns out to be the case. :-< :-w

Guest turquoiseblue

nocturne9 said: They are so beautiful at the light house. 

UM, will you gals KICK me if I said I actually paid more attention to DH's flower band (made of real flowers) maybe 20 secs more than my attention of the kissing?

... aw, sorry.. I am going to face the wall now..  8-|