[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

ok we've seen this before but I just have to post it again in preparation of the upcoming nuptial :x :x
FIRST PIC: JUST PERFECT :x :x Mr. and Mrs. Lee :D
ZcjduX5.jpg

Guest MissM

@junebeee this is his assistant. why need to bring this up? nothing's wrong if the actors/actress to be closed to their assistant. no need to think much about it.

She's one of the wookie's 3 angels rite?

Guest rosejenner123

I feel like Hotel King is just like a parallel to DongHae's life

Or like, Wookie's dreams (minus all the makjang, crazy parent stuff LOL)

For example: Wookie wanted to study hotel management, and wound up playing GM. He gets to marry Mo Ne, who is played by Da Hae.

And in the interview, he said that Da Hae was like a sister to him (just like in Hotel Kiss HAHAH) but let's be real Wookie, nobody kisses their sister like that!!! (And even less people adlib kisses I mean c'mon)

All they need to do next is get married for real

[-O<

Okay I solemnly swear I will get back to studying for exams now!

Edit: omg did I really just write "Hotel Kiss" because I really think that's a more appropriate title for this drama now

Guest turquoiseblue

Kim Hae Sook trolling with Dahae again :))  everytime DongHae will get close, she pushes her away hahaha! She told Dahae: "Shut up! Go away!"  =) so funny :D even Wookie was laughing not as JaeWan anymore

tumblr_n9c0wanPaZ1r9730zo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9c0wanPaZ1r9730zo9_r1_250.gif

and i love how wookie was shielding dahae from haesook :))tumblr_n9c0wanPaZ1r9730zo8_r1_250.gif

thanks @ranxie for the gifs

Guest mrsJJ1430293096

I've been shipping these 2 since My Girl and for years, I couldn't ship another couple. Long story short, I'm seriously going to miss seeing them work together. Hopefully they will have another drama together... a short CF (with lots of BTS that is actually released) will do, too. 
I've been silently lurking this forum for a long time but never bothered to comment... so, belated Hello, everyone! Thanks for making me laugh every day as I obsessively stalk this forum. 

Guest xtin21bass

i know you chingus feel more and more mixed emotions when HK ends tonight...

25ph09e.jpg
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US NEXT AFTER HOTEL KING?..-need to sign a letter petition to diff. networks?-wait for their agenies to paired up again for another years.. oh no not 8 years! plsssss ?.-investigate their own lives .. hope we could get information through their wedding bells ;))

Guest hiddenflea

junebeee said: Hi everybody! i've been happily and quietly stalking this thread, but I noticed something from a recently posted lee dong wook video that kind of bothered me
i think this is his assistant in this picture, she's wearing his coat.  if you zoom in, you can just make the outline of " CHA" (the JW part was too blurry to really confirm)
why is she wearing the coat :( are actors and their assistants usually close?

I want to make clear that i have nothing against this girl, I just feel bothered because i only ship him with Cherry 

Guest NurA1430294177

I feel like Hotel King is just like a parallel to DongHae's life

Or like, Wookie's dreams (minus all the makjang, crazy parent stuff LOL)

For example: Wookie wanted to study hotel management, and wound up playing GM. He gets to marry Mo Ne, who is played by Da Hae.

And in the interview, he said that Da Hae was like a sister to him (just like in Hotel Kiss HAHAH) but let's be real Wookie, nobody kisses their sister like that!!! (And even less people adlib kisses I mean c'mon)

All they need to do next is get married for real

[-O<

Okay I solemnly swear I will get back to studying for exams now!

Edit: omg did I really just write "Hotel Kiss" because I really think that's a more appropriate title for this drama now

Lolol :-)) Hotel Kiss? sounds betterrr!!

Because of this drama, i know the kind of kisses.

Swing kiss, sofa kiss, wall kiss, quick kiss, and what else? Kkkk~ Upgrading my knowledge. Thank youuu Hotel Kiss

NurA said:

I feel like Hotel King is just like a parallel to DongHae's life Or like, Wookie's dreams (minus all the makjang, crazy parent stuff LOL) For example: Wookie wanted to study hotel management, and wound up playing GM. He gets to marry Mo Ne, who is played by Da Hae. And in the interview, he said that Da Hae was like a sister to him (just like in Hotel Kiss HAHAH) but let's be real Wookie, nobody kisses their sister like that!!! (And even less people adlib kisses I mean c'mon) All they need to do next is get married for real [-O< Okay I solemnly swear I will get back to studying for exams now! Edit: omg did I really just write "Hotel Kiss" because I really think that's a more appropriate title for this drama now