[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ethan_1

there was a photo posted with wookie and seho.maybe they have to film for roommate that's why dahae had to leave early

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady said: OMG OMG OMG 100 TIMES!!!

Just get back to the hotel from a day trip and rode an elephant today BUT OMG I'm on my bed now and it's shaking like I'm still riding an elephant!
These two love birds are really driving me insane... I don't need any announcement or admiting thingy from them or their agents or representative...
THIS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME........... this is the indirect announcement that they delivered to us.. their loyal die hard shippers around the globe.
They basically know about our thread... and they're loving what we wrote here...... I am positive!

OMG I'm so speechless right now.. lemme take sometime to gather my soul and Ill be back after trippin' from this DongHae ecstassy........

tinsky73 said: Da hae left early? Or is wookie working for RM tonight so she stayed away for a while? Somebody pointed out the lapel he was wearing earlier, I'm thinking it's for RM as well. They wouldn't be able to move freely tonight anyways, what with RM cameras trained at wookie the whole time. Now I don't know how I feel about that if it turns out to be the case. :-< :-w

Guest msfangfarooch

angiemty said: I guess we all thought the same, "maybe they didn't wanted to have a full wedding scene" the scene was beautiful, and when they showed the cast photos you can see Wookie & Cherry were so into the kiss or maybe I was staring at their mouths the whole time =)) and that was a kiss full of love and I saw a glimpse of lust I need to see it again tho

Guest rosejenner123

So he was definitely filming RM which is probably why they couldn't leave together.But it makes my DongHae heart flutter knowing that they arrived together before he started filming RM *U*  

Guest msfangfarooch

At Da Hae leaving earlier - perhaps she has an appointment early tomorrow?lol The thing is they came together to the dinner. I'm quite sure Wookie picked her up! :x

Guest tinsky73

tinsky73

said: Da hae left early? Or is wookie working for RM tonight so she stayed away for a while? Somebody pointed out the lapel he was wearing earlier, I'm thinking it's for RM as well. They wouldn't be able to move freely tonight anyways, what with RM cameras trained at wookie the whole time. Now I don't know how I feel about that if it turns out to be the case. :-< :-w

LDH ears turns red also

*ehem* those red ears :))

paging @turquoiseblue‌ on her expertise on that =))

So he was definitely filming RM which is probably why they couldn't leave together.

But it makes my DongHae heart flutter knowing that they arrived together before he started filming RM *U*  

yeahhh, the thought that they arrived together... awww :x what if, he did film RM the whole day yet still find sometime to actually fetch her!! *my delusional shipping heart says so* :)) :x

Love is totally and blatantly clear as transparent and translucent as the air that they breath......................
from what I saw.. they probably been together the whole day maybe from yesterday.. consuming every single loving second like there is no tomorrow.. especially for Cherry who has to let hubby go for work... Wookie looked so happy and in love and Cherry looked like she just had a GOOD ONE with him...
................................................................................... I'm so sorry.... I dunno what to type since it's too overwhelming!!!
Somebody please wake me up from death............ I just can't!!
8->