[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

We need to stop bringing people in the past and respect Wookie and Cherry's hard earned reconciliation. Past is passed so let's live in the now..

Spread the lovely and beautiful ambiance.. unite in Donghae sisterhood and be grateful always because our mother ship sails smoothly and strongly from the get go.

Nobody is perfect and what most important in a human's life is the destination... while the journey is the unavoidable process that they must experience.. to reach the destination..

We are beyond lucky to be spoiled and blessed by Shipper God because what we wish for in our DongHae couple are always granted even more than what we expected..... aren't we the luckiest shippers ever?

(insert the tightest hug ala Wookie to Cherry >:D< )

Guest ShayneyC

@turquoiseblue‌ thanks ate!! Maybe im just a jealous fan. So selfish that i dnt want donghae to be involve with others. Hehe. I just browsed ksa because i dnt know her and was curious about her face and then saw a lot of pictures of them (wookie). Anyway, let's focus our attention to donghae. :)

turquoiseblue said: ShayneyC said: @turquoiseblue‌ oh did i offend you? Sorry about that. I just didn't expound my comment.what i meant about "poor dahae" is that she experienced a lot of bad things during the time of ksa and ldw. Even here in the phils i can still here a lot of negatives about her. Of course i defended her coz i know she was a good actress and as a person. That's why i said that wookie should hold on to her right now and never let her go. Hope this clears up. As much as possible i dont want to see them with other person esp after HK.

Guest ShayneyC

@samzz hi actually im a hardcore dahae fan also. I have watched all her dramas never missed 1 but for wookie i only watched my girl,mandate in heaven and hotel king..hehe. as dahae fan it hurts to see her down moments. I was following her career and yes she did some mistakes in her career but she never allowed anyone to put her down totally. Her Ms ripley drama was superb she was a great actress and we can see there the real dahae. A fighter and a strong woman. And now i hope after HK people will realize that dahae is not a bad person. She's a human being who made mistakes. And ready to stand up again. And i know wookie is one of the person who knows her well and understand her. The fact that he personally asked dahae to be his lead partner in HK explains that he's not affected with negative vibes surrounding dahae. Instead he reached out to her and made beautiful memories in HK. :)

Guest rosejenner123

Just saw a compilation of Da Hae BTS pics with the OST ^__^ It looks like the cast is always smiling around her ;U; 

I watched the whole video, and screenshotted some highlights:

Look at Wookie smiling, even though it's supposed to be an intense scene LOLOLimage_20.png
Da Hae being adorable with her right hand man ;)
image_21.png
I must be getting old, because I don't remember this scene at all! But Wookie looks so serene LOLOLimage_22.png

And the mystery of our couple always having the same lip shade is solved: they have the same stylistimage_23.png
Loved loved loved how this scene was shot.  The PD did an amazing job--it was very intense and at this point I thought their chemistry was pretty top notch  ___♥  And also, that protective stance hehe
2v1b0xv.png
Just beautiful Da Hae being beautiful!
rw1mbc.png
Do you see any trace of Cha Jae Wan here, because I don't xD
2094sqo.png
Da Hae is so good with kids >U< Can we expect little Da Hae's and Wookies soon? 117si07.png
And last but not least, my personal favoriteimage_25.png

ShayneyC said: @samzz hi actually im a hardcore dahae fan also. I have watched all her dramas never missed 1 but for wookie i only watched my girl,mandate in heaven and hotel king..hehe. as dahae fan it hurts to see her down moments. I was following her career and yes she did some mistakes in her career but she never allowed anyone to put her down totally. Her Ms ripley drama was superb she was a great actress and we can see there the real dahae. A fighter and a strong woman. And now i hope after HK people will realize that dahae is not a bad person. She's a human being who made mistakes. And ready to stand up again. And i know wookie is one of the person who knows her well and understand her. The fact that he personally asked dahae to be his lead partner in HK explains that he's not affected with negative vibes surrounding dahae. Instead he reached out to her and made beautiful memories in HK. :)

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: IMO, falling in love with costars, tell me 2 things
-they are not the type of people who love messing around with outsider.-like one night stand, which we know many are doing it in K-ent. They only trust the people the know and familiar with.
-it shows also they are easy to fall in love.
the second point maybe not a good sign for long term relationship, but in our case or our Dongahe has proved otherwise, it brings them even closer.

Guest turquoiseblue

@rosejenner123 something went wrong with your post. the page is looking funny again :-t :)) can you please edit/fix it? thanks :D 

@rosejenner123, thanks a lot dear for finding this video. I didn't imagine I will hate MBC even more but I really do now because I can't understand why didn't they ever release those BTS pictures if they were already taken  X( X(
Hope you would be able to fix the post, I guess you should change in the html source and also I can't see few of the pictures you posted :(

Guest rosejenner123

apqaria said: @rosejenner123, thanks a lot dear for finding this video. I didn't imagine I will hate MBC even more but I really do now because I can't understand why didn't they ever release those BTS pictures if they were already taken  X( X(
Hope you would be able to fix the post, I guess you should change in the html source and also I can't see few of the pictures you posted :(

Guest xtin21bass

what can i say to this wonderful message of wookie to dada...;;)i thought wookie is not romantic when it comes to women.. except for dada i think hehe..it such a relief that donghae is for real and we can feel that my donghae shippers..   but we will truly miss HOTEL KING  .. ..for now i am now thinking for their third project!  i hope NEXT YEAR would be better!  jzk8ib.jpg

Guest tinsky73

@rosejenner123, thanks a lot dear for finding this video. I didn't imagine I will hate MBC even more but I really do now because I can't understand why didn't they ever release those BTS pictures if they were already taken  X( X(

My thoughts exactly! 30+ minutes worth of photos & these didn't make it to social media?!?! 100% sure these come with videos too! They got some major slackers working for them at MBC! ~X(

This one really caught my attention, based on Dahae's outfit, must be in earlier eps, but why why she bite Wookie's hand, totally BTS,-maybe Wookie is so sleepy, so she just want to awaken him, and look at Wookie's expression, seems normal act to him-yes as some one said before, they love EATING (Wookie's red neck spots), ans SUCKING (swing kiss) each other.
image_22.png

Guest turquoiseblue

@rosejenner123 thank so much for finding that video...you are super awesome :D you made us so happy :)) and dahe so beautiful in every shot like wow! so flawless and so pretty and so amazing...I can't...:x :x
anyway, I captured all Donghae photos there that my eye caught hehehe:D
uqmRvo8.jpg

OMG they are too cute :x :x are they playing? rehearsing? hahaha :)) and the last pic, dahae was looking so intense :x while wookie was smiling looking somewhere else.. hehe

Guest turquoiseblue

wookie animatedly talking to beautiful dahae...hehehe...:))vnEQUMa.jpg
the middle picture so sweet the way he stares at her like that and of course the last pic, they look so perfect smiling at the same time..so in-sync! :D

Guest CristinaP

With regards to the bts i think mbc wants to make money out of ut. I understand that in some kdrama the network released these bts in one/several bts. If that is what mbc wants then ill go for it. Im willing to pay some bucks just for the love of wookie and dahae. Love them much and support them all the way.