[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest bella2008

kiereng said: Translated by @taoeunjung - instagram hello this is lee dong wook..its been awhile since the last time i wrote a thanksgiving letter..are you all doing well? 2months and more of filming wasnt easy for everyone...uncountable sleepless nights and days we've been through it all..to show to all our beloved viewers a brilliant drama. I am so thankful to all our staff and crew..almost 100 of them who have worked hard everyday.rain or shine..you all see to it that everything will be in proper order To all my stylists..sorry for making your kob hard with all the changes with my outfits. To all people in our sets/locations in gangwondo and seoul thank you for the warm welcome To all my co actors thank you very much..words arent enough to thank each and everyone for the wonderful experiences we had together..we made each filming days a time to grow better in our respective characters.thank you and you will always be in my heart. Lastly, To My Ah Mo Ne, Da Hae ya~~~, Thank you so much for accepting my offer to be my partner again in a drama...i know your role wasnt easy but i am so thankful you accepted the offer and thank you for being my and everyone's happy pill whenever we are all exhausted already, for the delicious foods you always give to me and to everyone.thank you.endless thank you...I love our characters in the drama *^^*8yrs has passed you still remain the same..you are still the same da hae i knew back then. I will always support you and i hope we can work together again in another project.this isnt a goodbye.but Goodluck and be healthy always. :) P.S. im asking everyone to please support the remaining episodes. To my roommate family ..thanks for the support also *^^* Yours Truly, Hotel King's Lead Lee Dong Wook :x :x :x

Guest turquoiseblue

that translation from @taoeunjung still missing some parts that was mentioned by hktweets twitter account. the part when he said he's more excited to be JW and MN than in their roles as GC and YR before. he skipped that part hmmmm.....

Guest hiddenflea

his message to LDH was sooooo sweet I was kinda hoping that he wud write "last but not least, Ah Mo Ne my Da Hae..." =)) 

SeGafanlady said: I think I'm the oldest one here hahaha... I'm a Wookieholic onnie but not really a DH shipper before because I was too busy rising 2 hyperactive kids and an ADHD puppy.. but YES after I start HK then I become a die hard one.. HK maybe end soon but Wookie and Cherry's love journey is just starting... We will hear a good news eventually.. so in the mean time let's let them water the flowers in their garden of love....

Why? I just keep smiling like a silly person reading Dong Wook's message. It's more meaningful since he really open up his heart in the message. Still can't get over with "MY Mone" or "can breathe again after 8 years" or "DH giving him food". WOW can't be any more obvious with that. So you two are already at that stage? OK ,now I know
p.s. And we just know who wrote those Weibo messages in Chinese in the past few months (since this current message proves that Wookie can only write messages in Korean)  :))

too many version of translations... in the end, the part when someone translates he could breath again after 8 years is not correct....=)) =)) =)) 

its okay since, he was very excited to be Cha Jae Wan and Da Hae as Ah Mo Ne...and the fact he wants to act with her again.. asking her to be healthy...really made me cry...he is very tadonam person!!!:x :x :x :x

Guest turquoiseblue

im here hoping that lee da hae will reply to wookie' love message and post it in her twitter or weibo account so we could all die in peace O:-)

Guest arina233

Hello chingus!..its been a while i didn't update status here, wow wookie you are so sweet, please keep beside Dahae because both of you are really make a perfect couple in real life. im keep following this thread until both of them get married for real, have a children and have a bright future live happily forever n ever. i'll keep support both of them forever. thus is the first shipper i adore n will be the shipper i adore as well..Because of this couple i start to like korean drama, korean movies, korean song, korean thread even learning korean language..i'm just wanna cry because HK nearly to end this week

turquoiseblue said: @shielizda‌ hi! thanks for the mention :) im a hardcore DongHae shipper even during MyGirl days I'm just using a different account name this time :)) yes im more of a shipper than a drama fan to be honest, I would rather analyze the real love story behind the drama lovestory but with DongHae you cant separate anymore the real from reel. they act out their characters with so much love and sincerity you feel like watching the real lovestory of the couple :x Im so blessed to have been a part of this shipping cruise :D never in my dreams did it occur to me that i will be shipping them again after 8 years! this project went on smoothly despite of all the hurdles at the beginning and I think because our couple is so dedicated to finish this, they really want this reunion so bad. and im so proud of their love and maturity and how they took good care of each other. oh im wishing our couple and everyone here all the best! lets continue sailing!! :D

Guest kiereng

that translation from @taoeunjung still missing some parts that was mentioned by hktweets twitter account. the part when he said he's more excited to be JW and MN than in their roles as GC and YR before. he skipped that part hmmmm.....

i checked it again on instagram,it's just a summary not a full translation :)

Guest ShayneyC

Been pondering for a week on how i may react when the drama ends. Its a mix emotions. I cried silently because i really dont wnt the drama to end. Im just hoping that donghae will still be in contact after this drama. And wookie's message to dahae made me cry again. The message just proved that wookie knows about dahae, her ups and downs. And he understand her and ready to be there for her. Such a genuine relationship. Praying hard that these two will realize that they are meant for each other forever.

Guest turquoiseblue

kiereng said:

Guest greenfields

Just the fact that Wookie wrote a message specially for Da Hae makes me all giddy and deliriously happy~!
Thank you all for the awesome translation. ^:)^

Guest turquoiseblue

shielizda said: turquoiseblue said: @shielizda‌ hi! thanks for the mention :) im a hardcore DongHae shipper even during MyGirl days I'm just using a different account name this time :)) yes im more of a shipper than a drama fan to be honest, I would rather analyze the real love story behind the drama lovestory but with DongHae you cant separate anymore the real from reel. they act out their characters with so much love and sincerity you feel like watching the real lovestory of the couple :x Im so blessed to have been a part of this shipping cruise :D never in my dreams did it occur to me that i will be shipping them again after 8 years! this project went on smoothly despite of all the hurdles at the beginning and I think because our couple is so dedicated to finish this, they really want this reunion so bad. and im so proud of their love and maturity and how they took good care of each other. oh im wishing our couple and everyone here all the best! lets continue sailing!! :D

Guest tinsky73

Wookie got me at "My Ah Mo Ne" 8->

We know how he rolls, that sly & gorgeous man! He was playing with words, hiding his heartfelt open love letter to da hae in a subtext that the reader will have to decipher & read between the lines. Of course da hae knows how to read it & got his message loud & clear.

Too bad the translations cannot do justice to his message. But at least we have something, right? Beggars can't be choosers! :D

Isn't it grand that we're right once again? They are each other's energy drink! We can read these two like a book! ;)

@shielizda‌ :-h you've the memory of an elephant, recognizing us after all these years!