[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Guest xtin21bass

SAD TO SAY but..We will definitely going to MISS this drama... Thank you MBC and Hotel King casts! for the laughs and tears you have shared to us especially to our DONGHAE COUPLE...  >:D<
n69fmo.jpg

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samzz

• dolley

• lovebeats

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me what I see in the program Healing Camp is a testament largest for a deep love that they had.She is the biggest shadow in his heart. At that point, Just think about her same as touching a wound

Bc I do not want to post the photos unrelated many forums so I just said, and those who are curious about it I can send photos to your inbox. In fact, a group of Dahae's cody is working for lyf, On 03

Dahae updated her weibo with lots of pictures cooking and posting the recipe of that food ^^ she is so adorable and pretty even while cooking and she surely so sincere preparing for the big day

Guest Hà QuyênN1430293944

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I'M CRAZY ABOUT HOTELKING BTS VID OF SIS DA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-O SHE IS SOOOOO PRETTY AND THERE ARE SOOOOOOOOO SKINSHIP PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, WHAT IM GONNA DO NOW????!!!! I'M SO DEAD!!!  [-O<

Re-post what I post in HK thread.

Video of compilation Lee Dong Wook BTS pics.

And in case someone miss it, here I also link video of compilation of Lee Da Hae BTS pics too.

Oh hi @Annya waves back to you!! :-h

guy i will miss them!!! ottokke!!
i wish people will leave our lee da hae alone,even if she make wrong decision she was young and inexpirenced now it's different also what the hell it's not like those haters are perfect in the end everyone make mistakes let her be !!
another thing i think that our wookie is really into da hae don't you guys think so too?

Guest msfangfarooch

Happy watching, friends! I'll do my best to stay away from the thread this weekend :)) Hopefully I'll have the will power to do just that! Looking forward to all the feels! ;)

Guest turquoiseblue

omg that quick kiss :x :x I know DW is loving every minute of that OTP scene ;) his demeanor changed...from super serious to man in love :x :x there's no denying his eyes when he was looking at her and that kiss he was so happy he thought it will not happen coz omma cockblocked again haha but dada gave him a quick kiss before she ran back to the house :D that surprise quick kiss is so adlib to me :)) our man is grinning happily after that but trying to be in character hahaha :))  
thanks AQ for posting that kiss :)

Guest dconboard

I would like to thank all of u guys who watch today livestream and help HK rating. (Poor me as i'm at my grandparent's house and the internet here really......grr... ifuknowwhatimean) . Big yet the most sincere thanks to u guys who update the live recap of what is going on. It really give me an oxygen to my shipper's heart. And as a super ultimately, like totally, super shipper of donghae couple, i really really jinjja.. Looking forward to the next donghae couple project ( in my pov, i would like to propose a vampire movie with loads of bloody kisses and neck biting heh..heh..heh.. 8-> ) anywy, thnks a lot to u guys for this wonderful thread. P/s : still on the denying stage. But trying hard to move on and enter the acceptance stage.

Guest turquoiseblue

credit to ranxie thanks for giffing this girl :D
C7KlvAn.gif

surprise chamo wedding?? i hope so :D dahae looking so beautiful here :x and our GM looks more like a groom to me :))

Guest bella2008

that quick kiss...i love it,,wookie oppa really prepared his lips for that..hahaha...he even more passionate accept kissed from cherry onnie..awwww,you really enjoy kiss scene with your gf oppa,,how many kiss for this drama??COUNTLESS

@krispink08 and @human1981, thanks for posting the caps of that cute scene here ^^
I really have to mention how sexy Dahae was in that black dress in that scene. Her body is to die for really :x :x

How wookie can control himself??  ;))

• Guest changed the title to [Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)