[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest kaman226

hi donghae shippers... I have been silently enjoying this thread.

After I read wookie message about looking forward to working together with Da Hae again, I thought why not all of us here start the ball rolling for them, it works or not it's another matter but at least we tried..

Since last week I have been sending emails to sbs, kbs about doing a project together with wookie and da hae, it can be variety show, special drama, anything. 

After reading wookie message I thought why not share it here so if all of us keep sending, one of us sure will strike gold... he he he..

here are the emails address:

KBS
ryuhyosun@kbs.co.kr 
polaris@kbs.co.kr
pdwriter@kbs.co.kr
intl@kbs.co.kr
webmaster@kbs.co.kr
cater2u@kbs.co.kr
kbsdth@gmail.com

SBS
sbs-tv@sbs.co.kr
woonhan@sbs.co.kr
jkim@sbs.co.kr
youngkim@sbs.co.kr
info@sbs-int.com

So if anyone know any other email for SBS, KBS, TvN etc where we can send our request, please share it here so we all can send them our request.

PS: I hope I'm not breaking any soompi rules by posting all the emails here... If I am please tell me so I can edit my post. Thanks.

Let's pick the SBS first I want her appearance on Roommate NOW

=))

Guest kaman226

Wow the chinese fans are very insightful. It'd be a total jackpot if they really had dated even before the hk shooting started.

Really? Where did you find the investigation??

And since they're both assure that they will work together again in the future, can I wish their next future project together would be a sageuk please? We all already see them both in modern day, so why not this time in sageuk period? I'm dying to see them both in hanbok. [-O< I'm sure both of them would still look hot in it. :x

Ok I know both of their previous sageuk dramas were not went well for them. We know Dahae got harsh critiques from Knet on her character in Chuno even though that drama was successful in ratings. Wookie also get criticized by Knet abt his lack of acting in Mandate of Heaven. Tbh sageuk is not an easy genre 4 most actors. The lines alone is kinda hard task to deliver. But but... after saw this fanmade pic from DCInside, I can't help myself 4 wishing both of them in sageuk. So why not they try sageuk next time. Maybe this time it will go well for both of them... who knows... ;)

EraJ1hu.jpg

Credit: Hoking DCInside

Psttt... look at me already request what project they'll should do together next even though they're just finish their 5 months drama together yesterday. Hahaha =)) =)) Omo someone help me... can't help myself here esp after read those Wookie message. :-j :-j

Guest turquoiseblue

dniiiicole said: Oh I guess I missed something? Why on earth I even unintentionally dared to over lap my unnies here. Hahaha *bows down* Not even a single detail will be ignored. Everything counts! :D Thanks ate @turquoiseblue‌ :)

Guest rosejenner123

There are so many parallels in MG and HK ^^
"Joo Yoo-rin, are you a gangster?""Pssh, is Cha Jae Wan a gangster?"
"What are you talking about? You're the prettiest in the world!"
"You're the prettiest in the world"
Force feeding:In My Girl NG/ deleted adlib, when LDH tried to feed fruit to an unwilling LDWHK: LDW force feeds the milk to LDH ^^
Bonus:At the movies, Yoo Rin falls asleep on Gong Chan's shoulder, but Jung Woo makes her rest on his shoulders instead xD And at the end of the drama, Gong Chan makes Yoo Rin rest on his shoulder to get rid of a "bad memory" keke
And in Chuno, Hye Won (LDH) reaches out in her sleep, and Tae Ha (Oh Ji Ho) grasps her hand.  And LDW does the same thing in Hotel King (Probably doesn't count as a real parallel, but in my mind it is heheheh ) 

Guest turquoiseblue

shielizda said: And since they're both assure that they will work together again in the future, can I wish their next future project together would be a sageuk please? We all already see them both in modern day, so why not this time in sageuk period? I'm dying to see them both in hanbok. [-O< I'm sure both of them would still look hot in it. :x

Ok I know both of their previous sageuk dramas were not went well for them. We know Dahae got harsh critiques from Knet on her character in Chuno even though that drama was successful in ratings. Wookie also get criticized by Knet abt his lack of acting in Mandate of Heaven. Tbh sageuk is not an easy genre 4 most actors. The lines alone is kinda hard task to deliver. But but... after saw this fanmade pic from DCInside, I can't help myself 4 wishing both of them in sageuk. So why not they try sageuk next time. Maybe this time it will go well for both of them... who knows... ;)

Credit: Hoking DCInside

Psttt... look at me already request what project they'll should do together next even though they're just finish their 5 months drama together yesterday. Hahaha =)) =)) Omo someone help me... can't help myself here esp after read those Wookie message. :-j :-j

turquoiseblue said: I like them in a sageuk drama too but please wookie, do not grow beard and goatee ever again [-X although maybe dahae will like that coz it tickles :))
actually, i even want them to do a movie together...just a romantic comedy movie please [-O< maybe before the year ends. do you have the email address of Hong Sisters? I will emai them asap!! 

I love Mandate of Heaven. I know Wookie got some criticisms about his acting, but overall it was a very good drama, and his scenes with his daughter still makes me melt lol. But the thing about LDW in saeguk is that no matter if he has a beard or not, he just doesn't look like he belongs in that era :)) . But he really wanted to be in one I think, so it's good that he got to be in a good one :) .  Ah man, I really really hope we'll get to see another collaboration between the two soon though [-O< . That much chemistry just should not go to waste  [-X

Guest matchabit

@apqaria‌ PDA is public display of affection, you know hugging and kissing and other skinship in public. My husband don't like to do this a lot so I always tease him about it.

Guest greenfields

kler2009 said: hi donghae shippers... I have been silently enjoying this thread.
After I read wookie message about looking forward to working together with Da Hae again, I thought why not all of us here start the ball rolling for them, it works or not it's another matter but at least we tried..
Since last week I have been sending emails to sbs, kbs about doing a project together with wookie and da hae, it can be variety show, special drama, anything. 
After reading wookie message I thought why not share it here so if all of us keep sending, one of us sure will strike gold... he he he..

here are the emails address:
KBSryuhyosun@kbs.co.kr polaris@kbs.co.krpdwriter@kbs.co.krintl@kbs.co.krwebmaster@kbs.co.krcater2u@kbs.co.krkbsdth@gmail.com
SBSsbs-tv@sbs.co.krwoonhan@sbs.co.krjkim@sbs.co.kryoungkim@sbs.co.krinfo@sbs-int.com
So if anyone know any other email for SBS, KBS, TvN etc where we can send our request, please share it here so we all can send them our request.
PS: I hope I'm not breaking any soompi rules by posting all the emails here... If I am please tell me so I can edit my post. Thanks.

@shielizda:Good to see u back and read ur post dear. 

Reading wookies farewell note it felt like he is talking abt his wife who is also his costar lol.And wookie hope to see u again playing casting director ;)We all fans are waiting for it.

Since wookie talked abt MG and HK .I saw this on Baidu credit to Baidu user.

kxOKGJV.png

xT0w41p.png

Guest greenfields

Taken from HK thread on Wookie's message to DaHae. I would like to share with you chinggus my personal thoughts on this.
Cr: mystery123
"Lastly, my Ah Mone, hehe DaHae yah, thank you. From the start when suggest you take up this role, you make a very difficult decision in agreeing to work with me (hmm, why would Wookie said that it was a difficult decision for DaHae when DaHae had said during the PC that she took up the role upon knowing that Wookie is the main lead... seems rather like an easy decision to me heheheh... perhaps Wookie thought that due to their past romance, DaHae might reject him to avoid meeting/ having to work with him hence the 8 years gap?). During the filming, always full of laughter. Ever time when I am tired, you always give me encouragement, bringing me good food to eat hehehe. To be able to work with you again after 8 years is my honour. U bring me more strength then SGC and JYR time (this is giving me the good vibes really! :D This is very sweet and sentimental of Wookie to be reminiscing and comparing the times he had with DaHae back in MG and also in present HK). Thank you. If there is another opportunity again after some time, should be able to work together right? Be healthy, I will always give you my support. P.s there is no mention of goodbye (oh my... this is a very bf-kind of message to his gf... I feel like he's telling us that he's seeing her, hence, the 'no mention of goodbye' and also that he is trying to emphasize to DaHae that he's not letting her go this time? Hahaha... forgive my delusional mind... I love this two together sooo much!).
" :D

Guest mystery123

I have read another version of translation from one of the Chinese fan. U given me more anxiety this time than SGJ and JYR time. Also, there is one statement that said : Thank you for going through with me during this period ( I think referring to the day and night filming schedule if I'm not wrong)

Guest turquoiseblue

greenfields

said:

Taken from HK thread on Wookie's message to DaHae. I would like to share with you chinggus my personal thoughts on this.
Cr: mystery123
"Lastly, my Ah Mone, hehe DaHae yah, thank you. From the start when suggest you take up this role, you make a very difficult decision in agreeing to work with me (hmm, why would Wookie said that it was a difficult decision for DaHae when DaHae had said during the PC that she took up the role upon knowing that Wookie is the main lead... seems rather like an easy decision to me heheheh... perhaps Wookie thought that due to their past romance, DaHae might reject him to avoid meeting/ having to work with him hence the 8 years gap?). During the filming, always full of laughter. Ever time when I am tired, you always give me encouragement, bringing me good food to eat hehehe. To be able to work with you again after 8 years is my honour. U bring me more strength then SGC and JYR time (this is giving me the good vibes really! :D This is very sweet and sentimental of Wookie to be reminiscing and comparing the times he had with DaHae back in MG and also in present HK). Thank you. If there is another opportunity again after some time, should be able to work together right? Be healthy, I will always give you my support. 
P.s there is no mention of goodbye (oh my... this is a very bf-kind of message to his gf... I feel like he's telling us that he's seeing her, hence, the 'no mention of goodbye' and also that he is trying to emphasize to DaHae that he's not letting her go this time? Hahaha... forgive my delusional mind... I love this two together sooo much!)." :D

Guest msfangfarooch

After 10 hours of sleep, I woke up to see our thread soooooooo alive again! Waaaaahhh :x :x :x Wookie's message is so heartfelt it makes my shipper heart giddy! :\"> . One can sense his gentleness, sincerity, and of course love behind those words. Wahhhhhhhh... I can't! Btw, any luck on the translation from the Chinese post regarding the bracelet and dating? Thank you all!

Took me over a hour to read the ten pages I've missed because I was working/outside... WOAH, Wookie is so transparent :x the first thing that caught my eye in that thank you post was "My Mo Ne, thank you Da Hae"... the word MY MY MY MY MY MY... omg I was about to faint today at the train station when I read, no kidding :)) it looked more like a love confession without saying I love you. He was opening his heart in front of everyone so discreetly and genuinely. I am sure he showed it to Cherry and she knows what those words mean... and we know too, lol, he is so evident mature man in love. He's subtly hinting that they have to make up for all of the time they've lost because of their career and their ups and downs. OMG, SO SWEET. I can't find other words, I just want to say Da Hae is very very lucky indeed. I wouldn't let a man like Wookie go away. He seems already resoluted that he is ready to settle down for the rest of his life, basically. I guess on her side, Cherry is being more silent about it because in K-ent it seems like when a couple is rumored or confirms they are dating, the female seems to "suffer" the netizens attacks a lot more. Wookie doesn't want Da Hae to go through backlash again and he is protecting her. If they are indeed dating like I am sure they are - too many coincidences not to be ignored - I bet they agreed to keep their relationship secret until they may go to the next step, aka marriage. And I don't blame them. They seem like the kind of people who want to protect each other.

The fact that they did a drama together can also be a planned thing for a future outing as a couple or as a married couple (as I hope). It's all very "strategic" in a way: Wookie said that he called Da Hae so she could be his co-star. If Chinese fans are right that they've been together since the ending of 2013, this project could have been their lucky card to test the waters and also help his gurl to make a comeback. What do you say, kill two birds with one stone. They could test their relationship with each other as well other than star in a possible successfull drama. More over --- what if HK's writer wrote this drama with Wookie and Cherry as the leads in her mind but Wookie -not to expose the relationship with Da Hae and protect her and themselves- said that he called her? Once I read the writer had him in mind for the role of CJW, that's why he was offered the part... mmmh. I also remember to have read that during an interview from the same period Chinese fans claim they've been dating, Wookie said "What if Da Hae was my girlfriend?" - correct me if I'm wrong. Well, at this point then it might have not been a rethorical question, but a subtle way to test the waters + be honest as well and at the same time keep the thing secret because seems like our Wookie likes to be sarcastic in his own way. kekeke.

Think about it: by doing Hotel King, Wookie and Cherry could practically date in freedom because they would see each other almost every hour of the day because they are the main leads. Of course they would keep it cool in front of the other actors and crew, but I guess there's a limit to that too. I think in the beginning they acted very friendly-normal and not as lovers yet, then they looked more free in the latest bts - perhaps they decided to be more open at least with their co-workers but without telling them openly what was the status of their relationship. WOAH, so subtle but smart!!! That's why they put so many ad-libs, to troll the staff and be able to date on screen without needing to admit it out loud.

I hope I am not being delusional. Unlike most of you, I found out about DongHae because of Hotel King, and I shipped them after two or three episodes of the drama (even though I came very late on this forum and thread). lol. I rarely ship couples on TV. I only ship the ones that have a BIG amount of chemistry that basically pierces the screen and they are so adorable together that you can't ask yourself - are they dating? DongHae have an empire of chemistry and there are so many coincidences around them, I can't help but make all these assumptions and believe them!!! ;)) I just hope we are all right and in the future we may have the announcement that Wookie and Cherry got secretely married on Jeju island with a small crowd of guests. :x

Guest rosejenner123

Hmm I was checking Wookie's other couple threads to see if he ever left a message like he left for Da Hae and I stumbled upon this translation for his old interview: (I think they said it was before 2011?)

Q: When you have a girlfriend, will you restrain her or you wouldn’t bother?

W: If I really have to choose: restrain her. But compared to last time there are some changes

Rather than letting her do what she wants, I will still restrain her actions every now and then.

Q: Where are you? Will you contact her in this way?

W: Yes, will sms and call her frequently and meet up if time allows. This society is too complicated, I can’t just leave her there

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Gosh his personality is exactly as we guessed hehehe

Also: "will SMS and call her frequently"

/dead from feels