[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@bogs_0712 cleaning their internal organs in Japan, hehehe. I'm not surprised, Han Seo Hee always at TOP's house and ..... let's the public decides..

To me, exposure on the pic like that is very very important to their moving ATMs. At least they know where their monies are spent, for career or for oversea honeymoon addiction. Easy for moving ATMs to do their yearly audit and inform the other members where the money used. Just like the case of one YG celebrity, one of the singer from old idol group, his fan club requested the invoices of the money they invested on him. The money is supposed to promote his music career, but he used it with his girlfriend happened to be the leader of the fan club.

But who knows, all the monies are actually from omma, DH so loud telling everyone during Lie Bar, who the main person strengthen her love life. She never had personal bank account, so let's the moving ATMs decide...

That's why to me the picture like that is very important. Hope they don't delete it next time.

@samzz & @bogs_0712 Haha are the ATM’s upset their money were used just for honeymoon, as I’ve check no one repost that picture among them. Imagine the service not yet delivered but their payment already spent. But I guess that mini concert targeted a budget for overseas honeymoon until Nov so I encourage them to GIVE more. Haha at least the song GIVE IT TO ME were dedicated to these ATM’s.  

but I wonder why it was deleted? Who instruct them? DH agency already on their side before everything put in public they really have to be sure that no one could brainwash DH. Besides DH is in that agency not for project but just to promote their product and to boast chinese market. Also DH is so proud to post all her honeymoon. She wanted to tell her fans although she’s not working she can afford to go everywhere she wanted and her chaperon is also always available. In fact she don’t care if some of her fans asking her to do a drama again. 

• Love 1

I remember, during Good Witch, loyalist said, they failed to raise funds for food truck from DH's Chinese fans. I was quite surprised though, bc before that she was very lavish with their gifts. 

And @dolley, since none from ATMs side  resposting it (except one from Wookie and Donghey anti), I bet they are not happy how the money is spent lol. Prove me wrong DHshii.

And I was laughing once again watching this video.

Before Li Yi Feng era.

@samzz But where are the ATM’s at DH iG they like her right? Or they just faking it?

DH only accomodate Cfans who are in favor of soft rice king, remember her bday celebration with them, only few attended bc it was held in Seoul. Still afraid  some fans may brainwash her so everything should be under their supervision.

39 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz But where are the ATM’s at DH iG they like her right? Or they just faking it?

DH only accomodate Cfans who are in favor of soft rice king, remember her bday celebration with them, only few attended bc it was held in Seoul. Still afraid  some fans may brainwash her so everything should be under their supervision.

They are paid, same with the reporters.

But I do find it sad reading some of her fans that requested her to act again. DH non stop showing her middle finger to some of her fans and to her own people, -these fans still don't get it. She hates working, to be honest here and she hates hates hard working men, bc it relates to her own personal issues. These hardworking men always make her lonely. For 12 years, none of us ever seen her own father celebrated her birthday or achievements. Before this softy boyfriend, the table setting for birthday always for 2 people only, same with chuseok. She still have relatives that she shown to fans sometimes and lovely grandparents. But not her hardworking dad.

7 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz I also read one comment say money earned in korea but trip is in japan. Bc of clan's controversies koreans are now being conscious on where the celebrities spend their money.

Speaking about their budget. How's the ticket sale going??

Expect massive promotion on coming days to really look like they really working hard for these ATM’s when in fact the main objective is to collect money. 

@samzz that means they they are so insensitive to the fans who are always asking her to have a drama again. And how can she get one if the priority is the personal need. Working will hinder her to travel. Some actors who are in relationship have also a project, bc they already matured and they know their priorities. These one needed so much effort and money for the love to stay alive lols. And yes hard working man doesn’t suit her, a man with a leash can be. 

@samzz and @dolley I was actually waiting for his fans to repost it, normally they are very fast reposting photos that has mr. Softy's face in it. I'm disappointed.  But thanks to that anti donghae we know that the narcissist guy at least doesn't want his face to be put down.

Just look at the first comment from this article. This type of women can make some type of men so happy bc they can get free cookies for the rest of their lives.

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-girl-groups-member-who-said-that.html?m=1

This is DH last year, right after Wookie/Suzy announcement. To me she looked like had panic attack hehehe.

Immediately she announced, the current relationship is not marriage in mind type. Hahaha.

pCglbb9.png

YI2IaXF.png

Back to Donghey

First meeting. 

tM0Jq8F.png
m4H72yF.png
7WGcVC0.png

xcqeRXb.png

Then after so many meetings. After watching several video in her Xiaohongshu, I realized, when with Wookie, she really treating him as boyfriend, not as boy who needs to follow her order, do this, do that. 

bqaDj2g.gif

QWsYgFYl.gif

• Like 1

@samzz luckily it’s collection time next month and now the goods are in process for additional income.

Although I followed some idols this is the only one I know who make business through the fans, like every year they made sure to collect from them through concert and goods. It’s like they running a cult there. And yet very proud to show activities where their money goes.

When one think his fans as ATM’s, taking away their hard earned money and the other so insensitive to her fans, what a perfect match.

• Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, samzz said:

Haha the master orders her servant, followed her everywhere since she’s in charge of expenses?  Then can’t say NO, just like the caption, baby I’m going to Sapporo today, fly with me. As simple as that.

I can’t imagine if wookie or any other man I love follows order like that. Now I understand why his father is MIA, maybe they can’t order him like that.

24 minutes ago, dolley said:

Haha the master orders her servant, followed her everywhere since she’s in charge of expenses?  Then can’t say NO, just like the caption, baby I’m going to Sapporo today, fly with me. As simple as that.

I can’t imagine if wookie or any other man I love follows order like that. Now I understand why his father is MIA, maybe they can’t order him like that.

On the surface, men always try to show how obedient they are to women. Behind them they always curse this type of women.

• LOL 1

@dolley actually, it's normal for couple helping each other recording their honeymoon even their bed story. 

The point I found funny is to see, after ordering him around like that, but when asked about marriage in public, she gave this answer.

More tea DHshii.

pCglbb9.png

I mentioned Baby lately, then DH also using that in her 2 SNSs, kkkk.

Don't angry la DHshii, should have more positive thinking as your boyfriend's moving ATMs are working very hard for next honeymoon. You are lucky to have them. You don't have a chance to have it from other celebrities's fan club.

@dolley I don't know what the other ATMs thinking, the latest online sales don't get much "likes" after 8 hours. They must be thinking how to spend wisely, must put aside  for DH's happiness too. Better spend it on DH, than the massage parlor

@samzz Someday ATM’s might be upset someone is putting a leash on their precious baby, when in fact they are working very hard to meet the target sales for their monthly honeymoon budget. 

The way they promote and sell some goodies to their hardcore ATM made me realised I’m lucky the idol I admire is very hardworking and not relying his income to the fans.

One way of DH giving back to the ATM’s is spending her money on their country. Imagine spending holidays in Japan and putting it in China’s SNS. ATM’s should applause her for promoting their country in China. Also if they want to do a cleansing, Japan has it. 

• LOL 1

@dolley whatever she did, actually it's fun fighting with her and her current softy. She responded well to each of our post. Seems like her anger to Wookie still strong inside her, the only way for her to hurt him is through us.

She is riding on Wookie's Chanel fame lately, is one of the best indication. People said that kind of anger actually is the greatest love she could ever had, and hurt her so much bc she couldn't get rid of him.

We are always here DHshii, you can pour your unsettled business with Wookie through us. Our way of communication with you.

We should be proud she chooses us for a fight.

Last night her softy kicked golf balls, luckily I knew his target, it landed nicely on my bed. Hahaha.