[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz Someone who can overpower the grass surrounding the wild.

Haha I think it’s very common in their industry those who are jobless travels a lot, don’t know who finance them but It’s one way to cover up things that they are indeed jobless. They have that mindset that even they don’t have work still can afford to pay and play. Maybe she came from a chaebol family too but didn’t see this friend flying on private plane hahaha. She’s still young hope she got a good influence within her family and friends

Btw this hard working man treats the trainees again, haha I think he earns a lot these days bc he was so hardworking. Also he was praised for taking care of them.

@dolley yes I don't know much about her, she appeared during the clans connection.

Here the continuation from Han River day camping. On hot day, 1 bottle of champagne for each, 4 cans of beer, -most successful clans cult alcoholic program indeed. Their beautiful culture.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cf5e4e000000000260188e8?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1559697748

They just waiting for their livers to give a love call. 

DH's activities to show how "happy" she is.

That friend deleted this post yesterday, but DH reposted it, maybe after reading this thread again.

I remember I read somewhere about Instagram articles on ladies with unknown jobs but love showing overseas vacation.

And Wookie non stop with Chanel posts...you know how to seduce any girls who has a weaknesses in that brand. I love it.

14 hours ago, dolley said:

Wookie is in Vfanship right now chatting to all the members. Haha I can’t even understanding whose questions has been answered bc only his  chat has the automatic translation

I saw some of fans captured, Wookie said he is tired and sick being too handsome. Not new to us, he already said that many times in the past too. I think bc of his look, he faced insecurities about finding true love, he always thought women, young girls chasing him bc of his look, not so much on himself. Now he got money and stable career, even harder on him. He is smart, he can read when the woman pay extra attention to him now compared to during his slump period.

• Like 1

Red string jewelries is nothing new to old Donghey shipper bc one of the main businesswomen who popularized it in Korean market is Lee Da Hae, a joint venture with Park Shi Yeon family business.

https://images.app.goo.gl/1MqurHGmaRnJeQfg7

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/10/lee-da-hae-launches-new-jewelry-line/

https://images.app.goo.gl/rcVeHnGH2HnNPKeU7

Just repost from my old post- don't know the situation now. Hopefully they still fond of DH.

DWH with their input few hours ago, appeared in Dahae's Naver-I'm not really understand the meaning, but I know they are referring to the event both attended in year 2006 as per my signature pic..

As we know Wookie is very close to them, that's why I'm very glad his 10 yrs old loyal fan club still mentioning Dahae's name-meaning both still in very very good term. If they don't like Dahae or Dahae did something that upset Wookie, I'm sure they don't mention her. Same with Dahae's C-fans who are very close to Dahae, even her teacher never stops them from shipping Donghae.

I think they are celebrating Wookie new challenge as an MC this coming April.

--------

http://cafe.naver.com/dongwookholic/22365

선장님 무한도전 나왔을 때 영상!부탁해요!

3시간 전

예전에는 이다해 언니랑 같이 무한도전 패션쇼 때 나왔었던 걸루 들어서요!아닌가? 그리고 딴것두 있으면 부탁드릴게요! 오랜만에 선장님 소식이 들려와서 기뻤어오!빨리..

Video! When I asked Captain came out endless challenges!

3 hours ago

I n the past, Lee Da Hae got out of the infinite with my brother. When I was through, fashion challenge!? And I'll ask if there are named after two! The announcement came after a long line in the blind man happy as soon as possible!

pic, credit DWH

WWbXax5.jpg

Wookishi, wanna try skydiving hehehe

Dt3w2DW.gif

VGEKeSm.png

12 hours ago, samzz said:

Even though the beautiful red orange t-shirt with red string bracelet pic was deleted, at least still could see the red string from another post.

Wookie and his stylist must be believing in lucky charm.

So many jewelries and watches collection from his stylist. 

Btw, for reading pleasure.

Off topic, out of curiosity just checking on BTS ticket prices at Wembley.

https://www.mylondon.news/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/bts-ticket-prices-revealed-wembley-15900736

I remember one scammer, he sold his ticket at 400 pounds Sterling, hahaha. So obvious about his personality.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, samzz said:

Off topic, out of curiosity just checking on BTS ticket prices at Wembley.

https://www.mylondon.news/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/bts-ticket-prices-revealed-wembley-15900736

I remember one scammer, he sold his ticket at 400 pounds Sterling, hahaha. So obvious about his personality

Look at the difference. Hahaha. I think even bts sell their tickets for 400 pound they wouldn't end up giving it away outside the stadium. Lol

Dahae missing her trip oversea.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cf8c53c0000000027016208?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cd041a90000000017015fea&apptime=1559875496

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

Look at the difference. Hahaha. I think even bts sell their tickets for 400 pound they wouldn't end up giving it away outside the stadium. Lol

Dahae missing her trip oversea.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cf8c53c0000000027016208?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cd041a90000000017015fea&apptime=1559875496

DH loves showing herself in bikini lately.

@dolley as expected, when I saw China or Xiaohongshu, automatically I know this new agency is more on business venture rather than acting career development. Since 2011 she has been like this because of China economic power. 

Sometimes I'm thinking, the clans purposely or non stop tagging her name with theirs even though they know it will invite public criticism due to their non stop sex, drug and alcohol addiction scandal, so that her career in Korea will be erased forever. Hence she will focus on China only. Best example, she did 2 Chinese drama continuously in 2015-2016 and only stopped because of THAAD. 

In terms of career-That's why men such as Jang Hyuk and Wookie still my most favorite when related to DH due to their past efforts in asking her to act in Korean drama. 

DHshii what's is your goal in 10 years time?

Well, Jang Hyuk, the question you asked in Dec 2009, is already answered in year 2019. Honeymoon non stop, that's what she and her boyfriend love to show in their SNS. Most of their fans are so proud with that achievement. Not all celebrities have that luxury lifestyle.

@samzz it’s already 1 year that she’s just doing this and that in short she’s doing nothing. Did you observe aside from her 2 constant companion, she just hanging out with her two friends, when the flower shop is busy on her own business, she has the option number two but anyway both can tolerate the same level of alcohol although the option number 2 still young and carefree. Why not hanging out with people who share some positivity, bc as I look at her she’s like a woman already in 30’s but acted like in 20’s. Maybe I just wanted to see her grow and not like these, no improvement as she aged. At least stop acting like a teens who tell everything to social media. I appreciate TBT post but not the broken plate loI thought oh it’s not so LDH. Don’t know how to react If I will pity them or laugh at them. In my mind, then what’s next? washing the dishes, clothes and then sweeping the floor? 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2015 at 3:57 PM, emok said:

went to Baidu Wookie forum last week when I was not able to login to Soompi.  Found out one of the fans has made a review of Wookie's Japan fanmeeting.  I just tried my best to translate some funny part.  I hope they don't mind me to do that, if not, I will delete this post. 

Credit to  燕子 and hkvivian at Baidu Lee Dong Wook Bar

Hereunder I use:
W - Dong Wook san(sshi) 
H - Hostess
F - Fans

PART ONE

Blond Hair
W:  A lot of fans asked me why I have to change my hair to blond colour.  In fact there is no particular reason.  Now I have a chance to ask you, do you like my hair in blond or black?   Raise up your hand if you like black?
A lot of fans raised their hands up, haha!
W:  Well if everybody like black colour, I will carry on the blond colour then!!:lol:
H:  Dong Wook san is so handsome, any colour will fit you, even if they are all grey, hahaha!

Mid Autumn Festival
H:  Not too long ago was Mid Autumn Festival (Moon Festival), Dong Wook san how did you spend that?
W:  Yes, Mid Autumn Festival is for the whole family to celebrate together.  Since I have to work this year, I can only spend one day with my family, the rest of the time I have been working.  Do you guys have that festival in Japan, for the family to celebrate together?
H:  In Japan we have that on August 15th.  Everybody saw the super moon?  Very pretty right?
W:  Yes, super moon, I saw that when I was filming.  Big and bright, it's pretty, I had made a wish!
H:  Actually it is not good to make a wish when it is in full moon.
W:  Why?
H:  Since when you see the full moon, after that it will disappear gradually. That is why if you make a wish at that time it will not come true.
Wookie was shocked............then he started to suspect if the hostess was just teasing him.;)

Jobs
H:  Beauty inside, the cast is huge!  Han Hyo Joo is the female lead, she is quite famous in Japan too.  That movie has Dong Wook san, Park Shin Hye, Lee Jin Wook those big stars in it.  Looks like a lot of fans have already seen it.
W:  They came to Korea to watch that?
H:  Looks like some of them did. What kind of character is Dong Wook san in the movie?
W:  That is a movie about the man who the female lead loved keeps changing to different faces every day.  There're altogether 21 actors, I was the 16th one.  My part lasted for 5 mins only, so make sure don't go to washroom, otherwise when you come back it's already passed.
H:  Looks like some people said among those 21 actors, you are the most handsome one.
W:  They must be my fans!  Lee Jin Wook's fans will not say I am the most handsome, right?  Hahaha!

H:  Dong Wook san had quite a few dramas recently.  Mandate of Heaven, Hotel King, Blade Man, how many people have watched them all please raise your hand up!
W:  Whoever have NOT watched even one, raise up you hand!  Be brave, I sure will remember your face, HA!B)
H:  Oh, somebody raised up their hands!  I'm just kidding!

Birthday
H:  Next month will be your birthday.  Can you tell us your age?
W:  yes, I will be 34 years old next month.
H:  34, it is a good age!  It's not bad to grow older, right?  Dong Wook san how do you feel?
W:  Yes, I feel good.  Even though my age is growing, my brain and spirit are still in 20's.  Don't you guy think so?  Age is just a figure, what inside you heart is most important.:)

You always look serious, give people some cool feeling
H:  Would people misunderstand you because of your look?
W:  Maybe! For example if I don't like something, I'll say it out, then I'll forget that right away, not really personal.  Because of that some people may think I was horrible and my appearance also give them a distant impression.  In the drama, I was always very warm and gentle, if you see my real me, you'll be surprised.  Like here in the fan meeting, you may not know me too much if this is the first time you came, those fans that have been here for a few times will know that I was not really mad, I was just deliberately making fun.  You need quite some time to understand the real me.:)

Wookie past interview during fan meeting with Japanese fans. What amaze me, he always consistent. Yes, if he doesn't like something, he will show it, he is not the type of hiding things. 

And I heard he brush away some questions during the recent Vchat few days ago.. hahaha. He gives clear cut, I don't like that question.