[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz at least she attended event with media coverage  every quarter, it’s not zero on the first half.

Every quarter also they will inform the reporter to update their love story status to the public bc it is so Holly. So far the scheduled update always on track for 4 years. 

Wonder what the audience thinking about her career as an actress..

Jlow, Jlow, we know how you party.. hehehe..you use our money on "them". 

And Wow, Mr Kim's name appears again..the one I know, yes always went to Thailand since 4 years ago. Not sure if the same Mr Kim who always teased us before.

In August 2016, DH also posted a picture at Siam Square, near to her joint venture chicken restaurant.

https://en.businesstimes.cn/articles/114185/20190625/why-former-yg-chief-yang-hyun-suk-entertain-investors-abroad.htm

• Insightful 1

@dolley  yes, English speaking part caught my attention in the link attached, and I still remember the luxury trips in the IG.

Our economy badly affected due to 1MDB and the mastermind is none other the kleptocrats/JhLow in our country. I even made a joke few years ago dreaming suddenly people wrongly deposited RM2.7 billions into my account. Our corrupt politicians are way more advanced in mocking the public.

Bc 1MDB is my favourite topic among my friends, I realized the way the clans seducing rich people, MOCKING the people, the way they party, so similar to people involved in 1MDB. That's why I posted about the connection in this thread last year.

Bc of the latest update, I forgot to compliment the old stylist and make up artist. 

She did a good job yesterday.

kST5wKy.jpg

WrYWq4E.jpg

• Like 1

I can imagine the blink blink in their ,(clans) eyes whenever they see the "drinks" there. 

Their BFFs 1000% follow the way  Jhlow throwing his party. That brave woman reporter already said, one of the reasons for her starting the investigation is bc of how they party.

For reading pleasure..

http://www.sarawakreport.org/2016/01/how-jho-lows-gang-blasted-malaysias-millions-at-new-year/

Qubaisi has also invested huge sums in the South of France, where Jho Low’s groupies have also regularly hung out, especially on the luxury yacht circuit.

Jho Low took delivery of his own personal super-yacht Equanimity in 2014, but before that his gang of friends were treated to several extravaganzas aboard various hired boats.  As they proudly announce, this is Jho Low’s “style”, meaning disgusting extravagance with money stolen from the poor of Malaysia?

@samzz  it really sad how that man spent the money of your country and yet he is very proud posting it on SNS.

that very same attitude from the clans, love to brag what they have and their activities, and then when something went wrong hit the delete button

• Insightful 1

@dolley if Mr Kim is really the guy we stalking since 4 years ago, then it's our biggest achievement ever. He is now missing in cyberspace, deleted his IG completely without a trace 2 days ago, what a coincidence. 

He knows who we are, the most stubborn Donghey shippers. 

We love playing hide and seek with him and the clan, and they love reading this thread. 

Yes, I'm willing to break soompi rules, being called the most senile, the most black hearted soompier bc I refused to lick Lee Da Hae's boyfriend buxt. Most of them thought bc of sinking ship bla, bla.. it's far from that honey. Of course the details never being discussed here, this is not a forum for tracking a scammer, but when I know Jhlow is in the picture, everything is not "none of your business" kind of things. The prostitution thingy, Yes none of my business, but the mocking part is my/our business. It's related to the few people from that clans who love reading this thread.

@samzz if that's really the guy, I think his expertise is getting an investor for a person or company. Remember what happened 4 years ago, he got a good investor for his friend who just finished his military. That time the Jlow and the Thai partnership already a done deal. And bc of good performance he became one of the CEO.

And I think not only the clans were scammers, the minions who are very active in informing us 4 years ago were MIA at IG for more than a year already. I know they scammed some of ATM's too.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz if that's really the guy, I think his expertise is getting an investor for a person or company. Remember what happened 4 years ago, he got a good investor for his friend who just finished his military. That time the Jlow and the Thai partnership already a done deal. And bc of good performance he became one of the CEO.

And I think not only the clans were scammers, the minions who are very active in informing us 4 years ago were MIA at IG for more than a year already. I know they scammed some of ATM's too.

Yes, very clear indeed.

And one chicken restaurant at Siam Square, one flopped comeback album, and lavish oversea honeymoon every month. I don't think all that just cost 1000 yen, as what the loyalists so proud about.

Hahaha, oh yes that 2 minions, I still want to give them big kiss muah muah for confirming about Donghey, and yes I remember the ATMs ruckus. 

I still wondering if they still stalking Wookie, some of other minions did attend Wookie's Japan fan meeting few years ago. I know they want to check how HANDSOME Wookie in real.

Another thing, they encouraging, brainwashing DH to work in China only and trying their best to smear her name in Korean market by none stop attaching their names to her. Their best argument, DH and her family allow to be associated with it, so none of our business, her non axx licking fans need to shut up their mouth whenever she is mocked by K-netizen and why keep questioning, when is her next project in k-dramaland etc.

• Insightful 1

On 6/16/2019 at 6:23 PM, samzz said:

@dolley actually, it's normal for couple helping each other recording their honeymoon even their bed story. 

The point I found funny to see, after ordering him around like that, but when asked about marriage in public, she gave this answer.

More tea DHshii.

pCglbb9.png

Hahaha, thanks to this account, Wookie  asking about marriage to his ex in this drama. Actually, I'm thinking the same too Wookieshii, - don't like the marriage or don't want to marry specific no. or anyone.

And why your character seems not happy getting married, hahaha.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

Oh no, men always right according to netizen. I hate it.

I heard a rumor, maybe bc one party wants a kid so much, the other one not ready, bc of career. Love alone is not enough.

I read many times, quoting Wookie when in love is exactly like Song Jong Ki, so what now? Hahaha.

34 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz maybe bc the girl is older than the men, she's in a hurry to have children. Men has no problem about their age.

looks like knets tend to blame the woman, maybe bc of her dating history

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/06/song-joong-ki-announces-he-has-filed.html

I heard Chinese Media sense the man who cheated actually months ago.

KNETS blame the woman more because of her past history.

Don't know who is right or wrong. Luckily I don't watch their drama and ship them.

43 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

I heard Chinese Media sense the man who cheated actually months ago.

KNETS blame the woman more because of her past history.

Don't know who is right or wrong. Luckily I don't watch their drama and ship them.

I watched their drama but didn't ship them too.

Chinese media already reported this divorce months ago so I guess they have proof aside from the wedding ring.

I hope it's just irreconcilable differences and not because of cheating.