[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@bogs_0712    @dolley    So DH already replied to our curiosity, who asked that girl to remove that airport picture. So obvious both are afraid at moving ATMs. 

DH edited the video with "that" hat, and the other one pretending be at somewhere else. 

They saw the no. of likes on the online sales so low, they know the effects already. Out of 100 ATMs, 90 of them sure have some brains.

That "sulli's hat", can change the ATMs perspective, that's why DH need to edit it.

• LOL 1

@samzz of course these ATM’s are very important, more important than her own fans, this is where his money came from after chicken resto closed, YG stocks fall down, building with one tenant lol. DH fans no use, they can’t even sponsored food trucks on drama shooting. Remember they are wise businessman so if some ATM’s were upset these remaining days were for promotion and fan service. DH helping in promotion so that at least the bf can shoulder up to hotel fees on their next honeymoon. 

I wonder of these few ATM’s can produce same amount of money as big as when shooting a drama or CF or just enough for honeymoon plane tickets and wines.

@dolley the closing of chicken restaurant is a classic example of lazy owner, only know how to have fun 24/7 rather than working hard how to improve the product sales and quality. Many small enterprises in my country suffer the same fate, when the bosses only busy chasing women and show off the temporary wealth. 

Another update on make up routine from DH. Funny to see she try hard to imply she was alone in the room.

Promoting Japanese products to the Chinese

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d070343000000002603d04c?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1560869082

• LOL 1

DH deleted her Sapporo travel video on IG. Hmmm Is it bc most ATM were in IG and all of them know the real thing? Did they instruct her to remove it?   Since it’s promotion time they have to be very careful and sensitive not to hurt the pockets of these ATM. Haha I don’t know why DH was not cooperative all the way, they always spend ATM’s money months before collection. All of them might upset. How can you deliver best performance when mini concert brainstorming were through videocall but have all the time to visit the place not bc of the concert but to be a videographer and to spend their money. And like what you said @samzz I still believe 90% of these ATM still have brains and feelings. I’m sure many of them cursing her.

@dolley when she/he edited the scene with the special hat I knew they now realized the ATMs have brains. Their biggest misery are having fans who could think and still have normal cognitive thinking. She is so daring in Xionghonshu bc they couldn't reach her, but not on IG, only the paid minions are proud with that actions.

She the one who so proud telling everyone, she never had personal bank account, her boyfriend jobless for many months, so when both show off that kind of luxury activities,..if I'm the ATMs, I want to know where the money I invested on my favorite too.

In the past I used to donate to Wookie's international fans club too, but at least I saw my name listed under the rice wreath project for the poor. I will never donate something if I know the money will be using for someone s-desire or buying cheap/expensive wines for the girlfriend.

I'm so happy one very well known Donghey and Wookie's anti reposted that pic, if not the ATMs wouldn't know it. We know her intention but backfire on her bias.

• Like 1

Couldn't wait for the names to be released. Those are rich and from wealthy families have nothing to worry, at least for now. Must be big bonus payout for journalists, police, and prosecutors in Korea at the moment. Best job ever. The more scandals the merrier.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/06/theqoo-there-are-other-celebrities-from.html?m=1

2 hours ago, dolley said:

DH deleted her Sapporo travel video on IG. Hmmm Is it bc most ATM were in IG and all of them know the real thing? Did they instruct her to remove it?   Since it’s promotion time they have to be very careful and sensitive not to hurt the pockets of these ATM. Haha I don’t know why DH was not cooperative all the way, they always spend ATM’s money months before collection. All of them might upset. How can you deliver best performance when mini concert brainstorming were through videocall but have all the time to visit the place not bc of the concert but to be a videographer and to spend their money. And like what you said @samzz I still believe 90% of these ATM still have brains and feelings. I’m sure many of them cursing her.

So obvious, the other admin deleted that post.

Couldn't be DH bc she doesn't care what her fans think. Her fans never a moving ATM and not her source of income.

Fuyoo, DH already replied and assured the moving ATMs, she paid the shopping using her debit or credit card. Her boyfriend asked her to inform his moving ATMs about the expenses.

How much she paid her servant for that trip?

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d09dec200000000280371ad?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1560950940

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, samzz said:

Fuyoo, DH already replied and assured the moving ATMs, she paid the shopping using her debit or credit card. Her boyfriend asked her to inform his moving ATMs about the expenses.

How much she paid her servant for that trip?

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d09dec200000000280371ad?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1560950940

Don’t worry DHshii your fans know that you pay the whole honeymoon trip and carry your own luggage although your servant was there too. 

Bc we know few celebrities especially from that clan read Donghey shipper forum, so I'm attaching this article for reading pleasure.

Why my ex-girlfriend stalking my social media.

Well, I love this stuff- one can never know the mind of a woman..hehe

https://exgirlfriendrecovery.com/why-does-my-ex-girlfriend-stalk-me-on-social-media/

Even though the breakup was horrible and it looked like at the time that she would never entertain getting back with you, one can never know the mind of a woman.

• Like 1

I heard DH posted Japanese messages last night, but she deleted it after 1 hour. That 3 usual minions, didn't give any comments yet at that time, usually they are very fast.. hahaha.

Anyway more power to Wookie for gaining one trust for job well done.

12 minutes video from Mnet. That's what we called good KPI in corporate world. Honeymoon and have funs non stop not included in the category.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/produce-x-101-love-host-lee-dong-wook-12-minute-video-youtube/

2 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz hahahaha so they really focused on upset ATM's. Did she really post it or the other admin?

Trying to extract what she said.

Don't know, but as u know, few words translated as hurt, evil, your idol, friends..

Is she trying to help TOP by soothing the ATMs, or damage control action. They love using each other.

I like the EVIL word there, at least they knew what it is.

• LOL 1

So wookie has a cameo on episode 7 of www search, supporting his co agency artist. I really admire his work ethics. 

Wookie always have that tired eyes on Produce 101, bc he is really hardworking. I don’t know how many hours of sleep he had in a week but getting a lot of LOVE from Mnet and their viewers proved  that despite he is shooting a drama series, he still hands on to his job as MC and very supportive to the trainees. 

• Love 2

Just wishful thinking, who knows her best friend would invite her as a guest on this show. I saw DH follows one cooking account in Xionghonshu.

But knowing the history of people managing her before, plus connection with that Holly clans-just wishful thinking.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/sky-castle-moms-yeom-jung-ah-yoon-se-ah-in-talks-to-feature-on-give-me-a-meal