[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Oh dear, we are also been brainwashed by "them" to glorify their "amazing night".. everyday and every night, but we refused to praise them. End up we being called loser, black heart and hopeless delulu shippers. Yes we know, most of other celebrities are like that too, the differences, they don't glorifying it.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/rapper-left-yg-because-of-club-culture

So there is long history why the clans so obsessed with Chanel, and now of course the ambassador. They eyeing him so so closely.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/05/women-at-night-of-yang-hyun-suks-client.html?m=1

How they manage to get this man representative to respond so fast? Pretending not to know..

You know how bad it's if JhLow is in the book too. I'm Malaysian, of course we 'love' him so, bc we want our money back.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328316wpp/businessman-jho-low-clarifies-he-met-yang-hyun-suk-via-psy-denies-receiving-prostitution-services

@samzz the clans willing to gift chanel in exchange for more money. 

And oh one of the controversial man on your country were friend and business investor of the clans. Really true that birds of same feather flocks together.

@dolley, hahaha oh yes, the spider web is getting bigger. No one wants to be associated with him now.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/psy-explains-his-friendship-with-low-taek-jho-and-denies-association-with-prostitution-controversy

Btw, Wookie is so synchronized with flowers, love the video.

And our new vblogger, is giving us her routine skin care ritual.

What is the first angry eyes in the beginning of the video.. hehehe

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5ceceb41000000000f03dedf?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1559134964

At least one good thing, Nana and her husband didn't block instead encouraging her to meet old friends. Something we missed to see for the last 4 years.

Bada, someone who used to be so close to Wookie before. She also the one who spilled the beans about HK drama before the reunion announcement. At that time we still don't know about Donghey reunion.

Blessing from Burning Sun scandal..at least DH wants to go finding old friends.

On 5/29/2019 at 8:01 PM, dolley said:

@samzz the clans willing to gift chanel in exchange for more money. 

And oh one of the controversial man on your country were friend and business investor of the clans. Really true that birds of same feather flocks together.

@dolley, if Jhlow invested in YG, even if his dinner that night under him-point is he is using Malaysian people money. I have a good good reason to hate them.

One so obvious, with exception of few groups, most of the celebrities with so so career achievements and talents, but living in one of expensive housing area in Seoul. 

@dolley  That's statement is so similar to I went to massage parlor or Happy Ending at 2am till 4am just looking for a simple touch. That fellow already confessed to public, Mr Yang Ceo is his idol. So, nothing surprising anymore.

• LOL 1

@samzz when a person used to have that EVERYDAY of course he can't live without it, sneaking at the parlor is one way to satisfy the habit. Same goes with the BFF their training ground is a very big company lol

Imagine on their overseas engagement, like concert. the after party event full of prostitutes "cheers".

• LOL 1

When Donghey showing their flesh..

At least Wookie we know still single, and loves his fans- his is well known for his fans services.

but DH, who is in relationship, seems like still single at heart..

Aha, thanks to you @dolley, I think we got confirmation on the missing link. We knew the kicking history in DH's IG before, just we need black and white confirmation.

Thanks for informing me, DH is back to one of her old stylist who used to work with aurabeuty i.e Wookie's stylist house. As informed by my friends, DH used to follow her IG before,  but she was kicked out together with 21 other people right during Goblin  peak airing period. 

So if she still friend with her old stylist, why did she kick her out from the following. Or.....as we know it was done by the other admin, hahaha. 

As posted before, here DH introducing her old friend stylist.

No wonder, Donghey style always look similar lately, the old stylist is back. I still prefer Aurabeuty style than Jennie style.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5ce8ad3d000000000603bb7a?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1559387751

Her IG account is, even this post was deleted by DH's admin.

And congratulations to Wookie's business partner blowcheognam and Cody for been able to attend Cannes Film festival as stylists to Parasite film team. So Cody able to reach Cannes Film Festival. DH, hmmmm..

Looking at DH slowly showing she still in contact with people she unfollowed in her IG, no doubt she still in contact with Wookie, and others at least in secret. If not why her current boyfriend still reading this thread. Why so interested in DH past relationship. I heard their trust on each other is thicker than great Wall of China.

And DH still interested teasing Donghey shippers..

Flower flower everywhere.

Flower man Wookie.

DH in variety show..

And I miss Jang Hyuk pairing with DH too.

Morning rumblings.

Green Botanical Garden summer collection is a thing right now.

DH's best friend- Leejardin

Wookie's best friend-his stylist

As per blogger here- Kang Daniel always said, Wookie is his idol..

But what noticeable, she remembered MY Girl, Wookie and DH when she saw Wookie on TV.

https://m.blog.naver.com/kjh850615/221552292085

DH who loves playing with cryptic messages. So her friend deleted the yesterday post. Maybe after reading this page.

Btw we know which guy loves doing the handicrafts thingy especially to his fans.

DHshii, we know YG has super power in Korea, even politicians unable to touch them. But they had dinner using Malaysian money via Jhlow.

Flower flower everywhere..

Wookie still laughing to the bank. We know he is fetishes to certain things..but he knows how to separate private and career effectively.

New drama and extension of cfs contract.

Looks like Gangwondo, no wonder DH went there recently.  Supporting the campaign. Go East.