[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Wedding planners witness thousands couple faces of Love, looks of Love..

So when she said, Donghey is face of love, so loving..we know it's not an act. 

I prefer her analysis than others.

I found it quite strange people are not familiar with lip sticker. It's common for model to use it.

So as I mentioned earlier, stylist in Korea is interconnected to each other..

Since DH already revealed she is now back to her old stylist, who is used to work together with Wookie stylist team, now even the ring looks like coming from blowcheognam stylist team-Wookie business partner.

@bogs_0712 I remember you mentioned about one missing link,- Cody, well she still YF stylist. If DH secretly in contact with Cody, I'm not surprised if she still in contact with few others too, especially from the blowcheognam.

Just want to think positive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/netizens-expose-ygs-media-play-history

their tricks and their famous media play

no wonder someone snatched other fandoms just for meet and greet 

To us the most noticeable they love using Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook for their artists. Both the Lee actually also love being used by them, hehehe, wink wink. Symbiotic process.

@Rumaizah Muhammed welcome to the thread, not much new things in here except some strange reconcilation of DH with old friends especially from Wookie stylist team.

Wookie's stylist who followed him to France recently blow_kimjiyoung and DH's stylist who she revealed in Xionghonshu last week ra__ra35 are tagged together in the IG post above. Such a close knit friendship. 

@dolley yes more power to Wookie. But seems like it paying high price, he took so many projects in one go lately, like he wants to forget the real world. Filming even for very short appearance, required nearly a day of preparation. Imagine 2 or 3 projects at one time.

Bonus point he is a man, Korean man especially, even he is extremely busy right now, he is not going to loose anything, he has no biological clock to warn him about his fertility health. For women at his age,  hmm, no need to elaborate, most adult women know what it is.

Unless that woman doesn't want a kid, ehmm, so she doesn't care if the man delaying everything.

• Insightful 1

@dolleyI wonder how the clan react knowing DH is close again with people close to Wookie. Both of their make up artists are BFF in real. From their IGs, or hastag both always hang out together. Very very strange if they never talk about Donghey.

And I think, the reason why most of her Xionghonshu updates related to make up and beauty tip, must be due to her her old stylist or make up artists.

Latest beauty update from DH.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cfda935000000002600b809?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1560229664

When I saw video of DH and Bada, I remember Shoo visited My Girl shooting location and then the rumors after that. From one of her friends forum, I heard Shoo was sicked after that, and next year (2006) later she appeared in one program addressing the rumors and said Wookie cut ties with her completely.

Fast forward 8 years after that she mentioned it again. Bc of the rumors, Wookie avoiding her completely. Typical Wookie, if he doesn't like it- that's it, at least he doesn't make the girl waiting and waiting. He did that to Suzy too right.

https://www.soompi.com/article/693053wpp/shoo-reminisces-with-sunny-expresses-regret-over-lee-dong-wook-dating-rumors-on-roommate

Kudus to Bada and Eugene, for not interfering on the old stories. From Eugene's husband story, he said, his wife is the type who never said bad thing about others, one of the reasons why he falling in love with her.

Seems like Bada has the good traits too.

@samzz although I'm happy that this might lead crossing their path again since show business is a small world, we have to remember that the clans are good at using people. They are jobless, their opportunity is very limited and I know many of them were very good doing monkey business. 

I hope one day  DH getting tired of being used by these people, and still has money in the future although she doesn't have bank account.

I know some were envy of wookie, but he deserve all of these for being so hardworking. Just like in 2014 Hotel KING and RM then another drama. Love life were at stake when busy. He got the chance to have one after Goblin since he is not so busy. And I know for wookie, if the girl received too much backlash for being in relationship with him, he will let go. He don't want someone suffer bc of him.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz although I'm happy that this might lead crossing their path again since show business is a small world, we have to remember that the clans are good at using people. They are jobless, their opportunity is very limited and I know many of them were very good doing monkey business. 

I hope one day  DH getting tired of being used by these people, and still has money in the future although she doesn't have bank account.

I know some were envy of wookie, but he deserve all of these for being so hardworking. Just like in 2014 Hotel KING and RM then another drama. Love life were at stake when busy. He got the chance to have one after Goblin since he is not so busy. And I know for wookie, if the girl received too much backlash for being in relationship with him, he will let go. He don't want someone suffer bc of him.

Yes I'm aware of that, and by bringing it here, I'm telling them, that we know.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz I saw DH's video you posted, and I saw Chanel again .Show some N°5  too in the future haha. 

She tried to move the make up kit fast, but we still can see the brand logo, she is using Chanel from head to toe. Hahaha.

Remember she said, she couldn't sleep well if she didn't spray a perfume. So No.5 sure in the list.

Hopefully the clans not crying, they still have SEA fans, who love them regardless of what. Their Daddy main media play weaponry is now blocked by Chinese.

Now I'm thinking how beneficial DH to them now. Well my thought-they will always asking her to be more active on Xionghonshu. Our girl is working hard indeed.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/06/theqoo-china-is-blocking-naver-news.html?m=1

• LOL 1

@samzz DH must be very busy, she has a lot of client asking her to make xionghonshu account for them, she must also be very active in vblogging there, but at least she’s promoting chanel products there LOL instead of their favorite drink.