[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I still remember what SJK said during Asadal Press Conference about his marriage. So once again proven what the celebrities couple shown and said in public just for PR purposes only.

Same with couple who are always on honeymoon before marriage 12x a year/for 4 years- just an act to show off to public and at the same time to patch a rocky relationship.

6 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

I heard Chinese Media sense the man who cheated actually months ago.

KNETS blame the woman more because of her past history.

Don't know who is right or wrong. Luckily I don't watch their drama and ship them.

Yes, we don't know the real thingy, we don't have minions like DH. But this time Chinese media talking about rocky relationship since months ago, is absolutely correct. Must be due to advance multimedia and social media. 

5 hours ago, samzz said:

I still remember what SJK said during Asadal Press Conference about his marriage. So once again proven what the celebrities couple shown and said in public just for PR purposes only.

Same with couple who are always on honeymoon before marriage 12x a year/for 4 years- just an act to show off to public and at the same time to patch a rocky relationship.

That's true. Especially when the celebrity said on national tv that they don't have any problem at all. That's impossible.

Park Bo Gum(SJK bestfriend) were in talk being the third party, for me that's crazy, I dont think it's true, but I saw one knetz said that Park Han Byul and Lee Da Hae was once a good friends but now look who she's dating. Well she has a point on that part.

Anyways, I might be a bit late on this one but I also want to commend DH's stylist. Good job girl!! 

I don't believe in PBG dating rumor too,but if he is trying to get SHG into his cult, maybe. 

@bogs_0712  Hahaha, yes I saw PHB/DH comment in Naver too.

But to me, I just look at it in scientific way at the moment. When a busy career woman already approaching 40, and never wants to take a break, scientifically said, she is not interested to have kid. For a family type of husband, it's a big red flag in the marriage life or whatever kind of  relationship between the two. 

Same to a man too, if he is a type of wants a marriage with kids in mind, he has to take a big gamble to marry e.g late 30s woman. Plus in Korea, not many traditional type of  parents are happy if their only son to bring home 40yrs woman, as a wifey. Yes, not fair but it's a reality.

@bogs_0712 and @samzz I don't believe in that too maybe the guy is just a shoulder to cry on but being the third party I don't think so. 

LDH/PHB comes with a lot of influence from the clans and I'm not surprise if one day it happens again within their circle of friends.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/police-obtain-records-that-prove-yang-hyun-suk-arranged-for-prostitutes-at-his-dinner-party

@samzz the need to always travel and honeymoon oversea bc she always feel that way. if small event like that she was #bored while waiting, how about doing nothing all day?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp%3Fnews_id%3DN1005329872%26cmd%3Damp

Choiza is right, if wookie chooses to hang out with him always and just eat and drink too much I’m sure he never got project. And that’s is happening right now to LDH, night life and drinking, plus honeymoon, what else to expect. But it doesn’t bother her bc she has the money. 

And it so related to how the boss got his investors, all night sponsored party. Familiar isn’t it? Nightlife, wines, trips abroad? Haha thats how to get good investor. He was trained and he really learned from the boss and the bff. 

So with how the boss trained their dogs, do you still believed that the 4am massage parlor thing is for backpain? They trained also to give a lot of excuses and how they broke the camera that time? It was bc the media caught them not the police. Btw that thing happened sometimes in June right? Summer is approaching.

@dolley to us Mr Kim, their very closest friend, is already a red flag. They always hiding behind their smile, fortunately we never tired following him. 

Off topic, wow, Korean couple of century is now in big WAR.

Wookie sure knows how dangerous if he willing to announce Donghey post My Girl and post HK, knowing both are hot temper, plus "I don't care" DH's attitude. 

Why force yourself to marry someone if you still have deep emotional feeling on your ex.

This drama is giving strong message to some couple..one of the reason always end up in divorce.

@samzz I wonder what next she has to show, hair cutting? Bleaching?  Now I really undertand the true meaning of being #bored. But it is very common among the clans, exposing everything on SNS. 

well wookie said if not working he slept 6 hrs maybe when working  4 to 3 hrs sleep only. With his tight schedule, being so workaholic he has to look for someone who undertand his job.

@dolley DH is already known as clean freak, so nothing strange she looks after every inch of her body, but sadly only on the outside, she doesn't care about her internal organs best example her own LIVER.

Back to old stuff, First 12 episodes, Hotel King is literally flower in the attic vibes, but the tension so real, bc of Donghey.

2 hours ago, samzz said:

If the Boss so busy with "other night activities"..no wonder the downline are like that too especially around 2am till 4am.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/06/theqoo-kang-kyungyoon-journalist-who.html?m=1

the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree,they living on that style ever since with or with out scandal, and their expertise, they can turned a gentle to wild sheep.