[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz I watched that episode last night bc of wookie, and I like it now. First time watch and monitor this talent show from episode 1 unlike all past season I only read them on the news even clueless what they are doing. i admire the trainees for their hardwork and dedication, I also    want to cry with them when they are crying. But their MC is the best and doing his job perfectly. 

Yoon Se Ah is the only friend not in the clans and seems she is blessed with lot of projects too. And since they don’t have a chance to meet,     can’t influence her so for the mean time it’s ok with the clans, but if DH decided to meet with her often I’m sure they will invite her to join the clan. And  don’t want her to be invited on the show it might end up promoting that chicken resto and her lover. DH is good on the drama series only, with variety show or talk show, whatever comes out on their mouth,  it only reminds people about their scandal and controversies. Remember pimpri, prostitutes, drugs, and the clans company they are in trending topics so guesting might add more damage.

• Insightful 1

@dolley they can call me evil or what, I'm still so happy seeing one restaurant went bankrupt, bc the seeds of it. It scratches their ego a bit. Now they realized people still have brains.

Yes, DH first variety show was her own funding program. You don't have to be super genius, IQ below 10 also can see clearly the content of the show, from DH's own house, be the center subject, the attire, the media play, that number must be mentioned in every episode, the product placement, and nearly an hour restaurant publicity. 

She said the producers called her more than 10x to join variety shows.. only those clans and minions eat that up or believe it.

Right now I just want to see, for how many years more she enjoys being used by others.

• Like 1

I assume her contract with Anya is expired and not renewed. If not why she promoting another cosmetic line.

As expected, her new agency is only for business, not acting. Plus with the ongoing petition to ban any celebrities who licking the axx or associated with that Holly clans, I can assume her acting career in Korea is over temporarily or for good. People now has new perspective of Korean due to that clan. 

DH new marketing video for JC cosmetic product.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d0d7cf6000000002701f2a8?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1561166376

@samzz what’s the point of giving gifts to followers? To gain more followers? Haha she still endorse Anya if based on her post and let’s see how long it will last since she’s MIA for a long time.

Let’s see if she give a shot to those comments mentioning her famous drama series My girl and Hotel King.

She should do that too in IG bc most of the minions was there, giving her 100 yen shopping items to them.

15 hours ago, samzz said:

As expected, her new agency is only for business, not acting. Plus with the ongoing petition to ban any celebrities who licking the axx or associated with that Holly clans, I can assume her acting career in Korea is over temporarily or for good. People now has new perspective of Korean due to that clan. 

I talked about this 15 hours ago, well Korean already talked about it.

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/06/what-do-koreans-think-of-the-yg-scandals

Yes, even YG artists trying to go somewhere else, many of other agencies are on high alert too, many don't know what kind of skeletons YG artists hide in their closet. 

DH follows her old stylist again, after 2 years unfollowed her, then another stylist. Both are very very close with Wookie's stylists team, including the Blow hair stylist.

I'm not a social media person, so I'm not into the mentality of people, today I follow you, tomorrow I kick you, the next day I follow you back. 

So to me, since she is in drought season for many many months, "they" instruct her to befriend again with old friends who are doing so well in their crafts. Indirectly can be closed again with Chanel Ambassador. Who knows if there are job opportunities there. One of reason for the last 2 months we are fed with lots of CHANEL from head to toe.

Awaiting their next move.

@samzz yes all her friends from the past artists, stylists they excel on their field so being friends and work with them again might give her some luck and projects.

DH can go directly to wookie’s stylist, their business which I believe wookie is a business partner, is doing well and they keep on hiring new stylist. And their client lists, the famous hallyu stars.

2 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz yes all her friends from the past artists, stylists they excel on their field so being friends and work with them again might give her some luck and projects.

DH can go directly to wookie’s stylist, their business which I believe wookie is a business partner, is doing well and they keep on hiring new stylist. And their client lists, the famous hallyu stars.

The biggest obstacle at Wookie's hair stylist is Li Yi Feng, hahaha.

I think he purposely choose that place, ...revenge?

Somewhere last year, I posted about my country 1IMDB case in this Donghey shipper thread, and my friend asked me, are you out of your mind. I just said, wait and see, and plus I just teasing the similarity of that clan behavior when they were on holiday with the people involved in 1IMDB.

Fast forward...

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/mbc-straight-reveals-new-report-that-yang-hyun-suk-arranged-a-trip-to-europe-for-investors-and-10-prostitutes

Maybe Mr Kim deleted his IG yesterday

bc of the above case.

16 hours ago, samzz said:

The biggest obstacle at Wookie's hair stylist is Li Yi Feng, hahaha.

I think he purposely choose that place, ...revenge?

Hahaha maybe bc the best revenge is showing them your success.

haha since their BOSS resigned, bff needs new account too, or maybe bc they super power fall he wanted to delete the traces too

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

Hahaha maybe bc the best revenge is showing them your success.

haha since their BOSS resigned, bff needs new account too, or maybe bc they super power fall he wanted to delete the traces too

It gives me a chill if the BFFs really one of the Mastermind, a real pimp (who knows).

For the welcoming back of old friends that she kicked before, just wait and see how they gonna use the successful old friends. They are in desperation now, bc Korean journalists are attacking them non stop since 6 months ago.

47 minutes ago, samzz said:

It gives me a chill if the BFFs really one of the Mastermind, a real pimp (who knows).

For the welcoming back of old friends that she kicked before, just wait and see how they gonna use the successful old friends. They are in desperation now, bc Korean journalists are attacking them non stop since 6 months ago.

hahaha IKR, bc he is very close with them, I don't think he know nothing, who knows their new business started way way back before these cellphone and app upgrade. Hard to trace something happened before these kakao talk and messenger app.

Did you see her friends that no scandal and hardworking? They are all working and improving their craft. Despite their busy schedule they have time to learn. It's not just food and wine on their IG. I think these friends cannot do anything for her as of the moment, since their clans is in the hot seat but at least with these people, she can do unusual things far from things she usually do.

And @dolley to me it's good some Chinese fans are aware of it. In her Xionghonshu, if DH posted about make up tip and free goodies, she got more than 30 000 comments/video, but if she posted her honeymoon with her boyfriend, she got less than 5000 comments/video. Maybe they are afraid to support the moving ATMs hard work.

• LOL 1

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/mbc-straight-reveals-new-report-that-yang-hyun-suk-arranged-a-trip-to-europe-for-investors-and-10-prostitutes

haha reading this I checked DH friend from the clans, her IG also not active since March and since she deleted some of her private plane holiday I cannot check if she's been to Europe on 2014 lol

On 6/23/2019 at 11:33 AM, dolley said:

As expected, reconcile with old friends will gives us DH in public event once again this year.

DH and Bada