[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

[SBS Star] Lee Dong Wook Finally Returns His Love to Gong Yoo After About a Year

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005279472&fbclid=IwAR2MNLikXU0K9fsKW4IAn5UP1b7J1C_m38z-PRVzEl1KI9Nnz_NRwtzdGCs

Actor Lee Dong Wook managed to gave his love back to another actor Gong Yoo after about a year. On May 23, the head of Gong Yoo's management agency shared two photos of Gong Yoo online. The photos showed Gong Yoo facing a snack truck sent by Lee Dong Wook. Lee Dong Wook had sent the snack truck to where Gong Yoo was filming his new action thriller movie 'Seo Bok'.

Next to the snack truck, there was a panel that was written with a playful message from Lee Dong Wook. It said, "Hey, this truck is way bigger than the one that you sent me before. Yours was like the smallest one in the world! By the way, this makes it 1:1 now." It seemed Lee Dong Wook was more than just happy to have sent this snack truck to Gong Yoo, and it turned out there was a story behind all this.

Previously last July when Lee Dong Wook was busy filming his drama 'Life', Gong Yoo had sent him a snack truck with a message that looked like he was starting off some sort of battle. Gong Yoo jokingly wrote, "Remember that I sent you a snack truck first. It's 1:0 now."
Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo became close while shooting 2016's mega-hit drama 'Guardian: the Lonely and Great God'.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, samzz said:

Wookie full interview from Marie Claire is here.

Typical Wookie, always worries on everything, but he still overcome it regardless what. Psychologically, he always struggling with his inner insecurities, but he has very very amazing way of thinking-fight it. That's why I think he keep working, he only had 2 weeks day off after TYH ended, now busy with his new drama and Produce X.

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2019/05/celebrity/you-look-so-cool/

thinking about him never stop working I know it was tiring and I admire his work ethics, he never complain.  Wookie is surrounded by positive thinking people, and his management company being so good in handling their talents is a blessing.  And I think his family always behind him.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

thinking about him never stop working I know it was tiring and I admire his work ethics, he never complain.  Wookie is surrounded by positive thinking people, and his management company being so good in handling their talents is a blessing.  And I think his family always behind him.

Bc he was bread winner since young, hard for him to erase it from his mind, working working, etc. 

Btw from this article, on different types of job, I wonder how they going to explain to their kids later on, (if any).

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/05/yoo-in-seok-explains-story-behind.html?m=1

And what kind of friend is that. From the previous comments from many sources, this Mr Yoo was friend with the clans. They really slept with each other friends ex-bf/gf. 

@samzz can you see the clans went to the same direction, none of them living a clean life. And  the reason why they can't find job right now without the use of connection bc of their association.

And the prosti visited their home..amazing hahaha

Actually I missed Wookie old warm eyes, not seductive type..

And the strict trainer who said she will look after Wookie during the show as per fan request, now she met him and star struck, and Wookie reaction..hehehe

• Like 1
  • Love 1

DHshii, for you and your current partner to read. This thread of course has so many on Wookie. For reading pleasure..

People often get jealous of their partner's former lovers or exes, to the point where they obsess and feel in direct competition, explains Michael Brustein, PsyD, a clinical psychologist in New York City. In most cases, there's nothing going on between your partner and their ex, but you might act or feel as though your partner is currently cheating, Dr. Brustein says. So, while you know deep down that your partner is, in fact, over their ex, you might still occasionally check in on their social media to make sure that you're still better than them — you know, just in case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.refinery29.com/amp/en-us/boyfriend-girlfriends-ex-jealous-insecure

On 5/23/2019 at 9:57 PM, dolley said:

I’m sure some fans were jealous, imagine they keep on responding to our post wherein they keep on whining but no response until now. Well I hope they pay attention to the fans I mean the true fans who keep on asking about the next project. There are fans who are purely interested in projects and not to their sidelines. 

Never heard about this FNrepublic, do they get that name from YG since that boat is sinking lol,  let me see how many projects they might give. Do I expect that after 2 to 3 years another agency will appear?  Let see how it will work this time:

June is approaching, still jobless. The way DH helping her clans open Xionghonshu accounts, really showing she is helping them to find few bucks to sustain their lifestyles-if not IG or SNS has no alcohol and honeymoon kick anymore. She is becoming bread winner, and raising Soft Rice King at the same time.

On her new agency, they are more on multitask type of business, not so much on acting career movement. Maybe when she reaches 40, she has more number of agencies under her profile than a number of her drama projects.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5ca6acd3000000000f0033ab?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1558845243

Looking at her new friends cum agency business partner, she wore branded items from head to toe. DH seems to follow her lately, but one thing so obvious, she chooses Chanel only so far. Maybe to make it obvious. DH is well known among old fans how much she is crazy on Chanel brand before and now, she purposely asked the camera to focus on it. That's a reason why she responded to this thread through her IG when I touched her  2 most sensitive combination Wookie+Chanel. If only on Wookie, we know she and her current boyfriend just reading it. Once a while when they are angry, they posted kicking the golf balls.

And here translation of nana introducing DH in her Xionghonshu account, link as per my previous post. She is using MY GIRL as a bait to C-fans.

My girl Li Duohai

Li Duohai, who has appeared in my girl, is still very beautiful. In the near future, she will also share her cheats in Xiaohongshu. She is really super beautiful and very envious and hate ing @李多海

@samzz no wonder she’s very active in SNS world lately bc her new agency knows business, and expert in promoting. But still their followers not even reach hundred thousand. Let’s see on coming months who will benefit this new ventures or if they just using each other to gain something.

52 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz no wonder she’s very active in SNS world lately bc her new agency knows business, and expert in promoting. But still their followers not even reach hundred thousand. Let’s see on coming months who will benefit this new ventures or if they just using each other to gain something.

@dolley, yes after 1 week, none of DH loving C-fans following them. I thought they love the clan so much.

Waiting for another move from DH in helping her clans to get into public outside of Korea.

I'm just curious, why don't use another NAME to promote DH, why using 13 years MY GIRL glory, which of course 100000% related to Wookie too. 

13 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley, yes after 1 week, none of DH loving C-fans following them. I thought they love the clan so much.

Waiting for another move from DH in helping her clans to get into public outside of Korea.

I'm just curious, why don't use another NAME to promote DH, why using 13 years MY GIRL glory, which of course 100000% related to Wookie too. 

haha you mean the number? all they can get are negative publicity, so they can't use that. Their target market, the cosmetics user, I bet they don't know that number exist lol

why not use her other drama series produced in China? Why My Girl?

1 hour ago, samzz said:

Not a surprise at all, open secret.

Their big Daddy..if the Daddy is sugar daddy?

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/05/witness-claims-to-have-seen-yang-hyun.html?m=1

Even before I had a bad impression of that company and seems my impression are all true. Another set of popcorn please? Curious about the BFF's, where are they?

@dolley yes because in Naver, pann, Nate, or whatever in Korea why using that # for headlines news, except the -ve news.

In China, My Girl this, MY Girl that. They are laughing at us for still active in here by reminiscing old Donghey stuff, but now they are using it too. 

All I know, the co-Ceo was one of important figure in helping someone got a girlfriend and one year later opened a new agency. He loved teasing Donghey shipper at that time, now it is my turn teasing him. He used to flaunt his rich lifestyle, but now all deleted in his IG, and not active anymore, I miss him.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/new-testimony-comes-forth-against-yg-entertainment-ceo-yang-hyun-suk-regarding-allegations-of-sexual-favors

the preview video, a woman claiming that she was drugged states that “It was a really big deal for me and I think I almost died, the alcohol that the Thai person gave me that time was whiskey.” She says, “(The YGX director) seemed to be taking care of (the rich Thai man Mr. Bob). Like his role was to be the guide.” YGX is a subsidiary of YG.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

40 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley yes because in Naver, pann, Nate, or whatever in Korea why using that # for headlines news, except the -ve news.

In China, My Girl this, MY Girl that. They are laughing at us for still active in here by reminiscing old Donghey stuff, but now they are using it too. 

China is the last resort, if not everyone of them will just go into vblogging. 

Let’s wait until her chinese flatform is infected with the disease. In IG the post with obvious infection wasn’t  receive well.

hahahaha that agency has no improvement at all plus bff’s agency is falling down. At least they are all in same level again

I still remember, that Mr Kim, that #smartselfproclaimedboy#, and that two minions, had their glory days mocking Donghey shippers, under the direction of miserable hooman 4 years ago. Then I came across one Japanese Twitter ran amok at that miserable soul, I knew something is not right AT ALL.

And I said just wait..

Fast forward,..here come all the allegations..YGX..Mr Kim, hmmmm wonder if the same Mr Kim who tried to give awareness program to us before.

Deep down, I know DH is not with them, but she is trapped too-the best friends are with them.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/yg-denies-claims-of-procuring-prostitution-and-netizens-react

And I wonder too..

1. 14. [+6, -0] What is the connection between tvN and YG?? All their actors from Cha Seung Won, Bae Jong-nam, Nam Joohyuk, Eun Jiwon, Song Min Ho and so on are all at tvN. We need to know..

4 hours ago, samzz said:

I still remember, that Mr Kim, that #smartselfproclaimedboy#, and that two minions, had their glory days mocking Donghey shippers, under the direction of miserable hooman 4 years ago. Then I came across one Japanese Twitter ran amok at that miserable soul, I knew something is not right AT ALL.

And I said just wait..

A perfect example of "What goes around comes around."

Funny to see how silent they are now, can't boast anything anymore. I love watching them like that. Lol.

@bogs_0712, the only smartest move I see, nearly all cfs were terminated before public announcement. If not she will become like this.. image is very very sensitive and important to product branding and marketing. 

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2019/05/28/jacqueline-wong-facing-bankruptcy-after-cheating-scandal-with-andy-hui/

New movement ..

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/mnet-gallery-boycott-yg-entertainment/