[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

World war 3, I predict, not between USA, IRAN, NORTH KOREA, CHINA, etc, but between stupidly of highest level of Kpop fandom such as these clans, and people who still value moral. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/seungri-fans-write-letter-of-support-to-him-after-arrest-warrant-request-dismissal

DHshii protect your child (if any) bc prostitution is something to be proud about in few years time.

Luckily,there still many Korean still know about moral and hate the barbaric lifestyle.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/05/naver-seungri-yoo-inseok-dismissal-of.html?m=1

Wow, once again, I love this comment, bc we also know the current one also for PUBLICITY purposes.

Taken from netizenbuzz on PHB. I bet she is forced to write the petition. If not...the whole Korea or world know about her which is not supposed to be exposed.

DHshii, and the other admin- any retaliation after reading this?

geeSeven  Lawyer No2 hours ago

She is a grown richard simmons woman. It's about time we let her take the heat for her own actions. Nobody forced her to marry and defend her criminal of a husband.

Besides, since you are using the word "men" ie. plural, I assume you're talking about se7en. He's already revealed that the last years of their public relationship was essentially for pr purposes. He had already broken up with her when he got busted for his scandal. Let's not bring him into this. He is in a happy long term relationship now.

28 minutes ago, dolley said:

Always past midnight and so proud of it even encouraging their fans into their habit.

7 hours ago, dolley said:

Bc men like this they don't want to gamble to marry women around their age IF they are looking to have kids from their own genes.

Those women who is in relationship, who delaying their marriage, so obvious they are not looking to have their own kids.

I saw one couple trying to enter China market again-as a couple. I don't know the future, but seems like Soft Rice King in the making over there.

@samzz hard for them to penetrate China again, the situation and atmosphere there is not the same back 2 to 3 years ago. They might popular then but their time had passed. Try harder and show more if jobs lands in front of them, but with the excess baggage they tried to bring in hmmmm it’s hard haha

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, dolley said:

@dolley they are more advanced in some music choices now, and don't even bother at all on low class music and songs.

And to me, when a woman a displaying swimsuit pic on SNS, is not directed to a boyfriend bc he sees her like that every day ..there must be for the eyes of "the interest"..

Throwback on my stalking year through satellite

Wookie at Greenmill Coffee just few blocks from DH' house

Year -May 2015, DHalready been pursued by her new current boyfriend.

1bGENgZ.jpg

vlwQQwu.jpg

DH with her stylist and Wookie's stylists during HK day off.

BqoZVAmCIAAundi.jpg:large

So Johee_nam also received another Chanel handbag on her birthday. Another Chanel birthday gift for both women, one is currently working with Wookie, another one used to be closed to Wookie.

qM34yW8.jpg

The handbag DH or the other admin, purposely disregard in Instagram, but DH show off in red book account, the account only she understood the language i.e mandarin. Other admin must be struggling to update DH's red book bc he couldn't understand Chinese. Hahaha. 

As I said before..

Yes we know that, why you love being surrounded by the young one-their energy. Energetic is one favorite word for Wookie. Their energy, implies similar description as what he said to DH during his last message to her end of MY Girl and HK drama. Her energy gives him strength. 

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/05/20/2019052080041.html

• Love 1

English translation

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/lee-dong-wook-talks-produce-x-101-in-seductive-new-editorial-with-marie-claire

Actor Lee Dong Wook demonstrates his effortlessly handsome looks while modeling 'Bleu de Chanel' and 'Boy de Chanel' in a photo shoot and interview with magazine, 'Marie Claire'

On the subject of the show he is currently hosting, 'Produce X 101', he tells the magazine, 

"I've experienced a lot of different emotions while working on 'Produce X 101', but ultimately I know I made the right decision in joining the program because of the strength and courage I've gained from witnessing these young performers.

When asked about his future and what he would like to be doing in twenty years, he answered without hesitation that he would like to continue acting while also adding, "I would like to become an actor who is both comfortable to work with and comforting to watch on screen."

In further recent news, Lee Dong Wook has been confirmed to star in the new OCN drama series, 'Hell Is Other People'.