[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

When looking at this pic, automatically I remember HK bed scenes. DH sure so familiar with whatever related to his skin, smell, texture, or scientifically his  anatomy.

Nearly all his bed scenes in other dramas, he is fully covered. Plus bed scenes in HK was under his direction, the Director said he trusted Wookie in that part, so only DH, Wookie and cameraman in that room.

• Love 1

So DHshii and the gang, next time don't ever try to show middle fingers to your own people if they really don't like your actions.

I bet whoever in YG right now who still able to work, maybe their connection is too powerful, no one wants to mess with them. They (men and women) are very good in trapping you into their world.

If the Korean University students start doing the movement, they better watch out.

YG the center of criminal- I don't say this, but the students.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/university-students-winner-protest-yg-artists/

No way I want to give my 1 cent to them, in millions year.

• LOL 2

Just realized Wookie received many watches from Chanel. 

The one he wore when with Johee  and the rose garden is J12 GMT.

Different design on the rim and inner circle with J12.

Then during launches, he was given J12 to promote with the rest of celebrities that day.

Leedongwookstyle's IG really knows the tiny differences and details. 

• Like 2

DH's biological clock is ticking. Right after HK she was excited talking about marriage, but as last year show Ugly Duckling, she said, marriage is not in her mind or not even thinking of it, even omma not pushing her. Wink Wink.

Really fun seeing DH playing with Chanel brand-she must be dreaming to be the female brand ambassador. Well you had L'oreal and Levi before, but they took back the former bc of your associations. But no harm trying. That's how it is supposed to be.

I saw one of the girl maybe stylist or PR who followed Wookie to France had the same colour and collection of Boy Chanel handbag which is 100% similar to the one DH show off weeks before.

Seems like all Wookie's female buddies are showered with Chanel lately.

Seems like the grey color is an exclusive collection.

And the Chanel sandal DH wore in the last  Xionghonshu video a bit costly for a sandal, knowing how frugal she is.

Just want to pump up the volume. Did this account has been kicked out from DH's IG following bc of her work related to Chanel recently.

Previously the number of following 31, now 30, after the 'huhahuha' on Chanel collection. Plus DH didn't follow her in Xionghonshu either. Did #Chanelconnection# causes the other admin kicked her out, the same happened to Cody before bc of Gong Yoo, Wookie and Goblin. Or errr money again?

@samzz I don't know what's DH intention of posting Chanel product, either she really loves the brand so much, just for publicity stunt bc lee donghey still have a huge follower in China, or she just want to make peace to the brand ambassador but whatever it is  we should thank DH for patronizing Chanel  product, it's a great help to the current product ambassador in SK. Who knows one day Chanel see her effort, invites her to some of their events.

And it seems she tried everything she can do in her social media account, she tried the app to be a kid, very unusual of her. Well at least I can challenge her, try to be more creative and aim to at least surpass that number followers in IG lol.

@dolley her Xionghonshu collected more than 100000 in less than a month, whereby her IG took nearly 4 years to get that number. Yes, we couldn't compare it with China population, but this is new app, a commercial app. Anyway wish her the best, bc we know there is movement to throw YG artists and connection out from Korean ENT, so her chances in Korea can be considered 0.0001% at the moment. Even Kang Dong Wan, an A lister has to do Vblog bc of drought season for his career. Their TV stations already released a statement, they wouldn't hire any celebrities that will cause public discomfort.

Apparently her friend that she or the other admin kicked from IG has been invited to Chanel event on 28th March, the event with JRW and Yoona. Since then she has many Chanel Collection, and has the same BOY CHANEL as DH but pink in color. My theory-she is now a regular guest of such branded events in Korea, so big chances DH could be invited through her, especially Chanel event. Here come the problem bc we know who the Ambassador for that brand. As a result to prevent future meteor collision between two hot temper stars, they removed her, the same fate with Cody. One time could be considered coincidence or whatever, but this is a second time, another friend who happens to be at the same event with Wookie also kicked out. Delulu or what, it's a fact at least on screen story. Personally maybe another bigger issue that impossible for us to know now.

She didn't post it in IG about the Chanel 28th March invitation, but she posted it in her Xionghonshu.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cbdb649000000000d037ade?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1558575100

@dolley and @bogs_0712 my trick is working hahaha. Actually I'm just want to see if Chanel connection caused a ruckus in someone heart..I got the answer lol. 

Thanks for replying my post  DHshii. 

Now I can guess where the Chanel coming from,..they know what inside your heart. I wonder if #nana# says hello to Wookie on the 28th March, yes, as DH new CeO.

The IG I thought being kicked out, is alive and kicking behind the scenes with DH. So this is the Chinese connection my Chinese friends informed me before and I put that statement here last month.

So now the ball is in DH's hand, either she wants to attend the future Chanel launches event.

• LOL 1

Now DHshhi, I want to know how far your new boss knew Korean Chanel Ambassador, .... She didn't post the Chanel invitation card in her IG, if not bc of her Xionghonshu account, I wouldn't know either..

And you know my style, if I want to get the answer- is by touching the most sensitive subject to you and your current boyfriend. His name is Lee Dong Wook.

@dolley yes they responded, and as I said in DM to you, asked you to correct me if I'm wrong about the IG kicking bc the subject is very very sensitive to them. Hahaha proven indeed. Another sensitive subject is Li Yi Feng, and Wookie's Chinese fans are still so angry with us until now. Well they should know the other Wook helps DH and Wookie reputation at least to Yi Feng's fans.

Btw what so special about our shipper thread, every corner come here.

Ok back to Wookie, such generous Wookie.

I’m sure some fans were jealous, imagine they keep on responding to our post wherein they keep on whining but no response until now. Well I hope they pay attention to the fans I mean the true fans who keep on asking about the next project. There are fans who are purely interested in projects and not to their sidelines. 

Never heard about this FNrepublic, do they get that name from YG since that boat is sinking lol,  let me see how many projects they might give. Do I expect that after 2 to 3 years another agency will appear?  Let see how it will work this time:

@dolley  I think nana is more a PR hired by DH or FN entertainment, whereby based on her IG and Xionghongshu, she is more on stylist job, quite similar to Wookie stylist Joheenam.

We know since long time ago, he read this thread diligently, the minions mentioned it to me in DM 4 years ago. It's just recently it's confirmed, and no more hiding from us anymore. Both are so open and wants us to know too. 

At least I'm not wasting my time and knowledge on how to dig information while I based briefly with Police and Forensic department in my country before. It looks rude and sarcastic, but millions time better than just creating delulu analysis based on delulu heart. 

By diligently followed this thread, we know both are having "the wife/hubby always the last to know" kind of attitude. Sometimes fans know better and earlier than the owner of the body. But still it just showing how much free time they have compared to other celebrities who working hard improving their crafts.

Right now, my style I just attack openly, no more using crytip messages. If too confidential, we go to our haeven active DM.

DHshii, please read this article in case you didn't know it yet..yes bc of your I don't care attitude..

The source stated, “As there is concern regarding blacklisting, there has been no official internal discussion on appearance restrictions or bans. However, the directors personally devote themselves to making judgments, so they are implicitly refraining from casting celebrities that have invoked public criticism.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1316850wpp/sbs-responds-to-reports-of-banning-jung-joon-young-seungri-and-choi-jong-hoon

I think who are in Korean Entertainment that never received public criticism, but they directed it to the celebrities who fall under serious cases, e.g military scandal, rape, pimpri, etc.

And here Kang Dong Won also turning into Vblogger. I pity him on past generation connection, not his fault at all, but the way he glorifying something so sensitive to public, that an issue. Same with DH, her big mistake is not her fake love, but she glorifying it, purposely invoking criticism. The way I see her new PR working and new family fnrepublic, seems nothing going to change- Rich people mentality.

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2019/05/kang-dong-won-to-start-his-youtube.html?m=1

Wookie full interview from Marie Claire is here.

Typical Wookie, always worries on everything, but he still overcome it regardless what. Psychologically, he always struggling with his inner insecurities, but he has very very amazing way of thinking-fight it. That's why I think he keep working, he only had 2 weeks day off after TYH ended, now busy with his new drama and Produce X.

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2019/05/celebrity/you-look-so-cool/