[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

maz said: @shielizda deaaaaar im happy to see you here. next time bring @mimi26 here with you HAHAHAHA
just in case you already surrender and lost your self control over Dong-Hae atleast you guys know where our sanctuary hahahaha
and oooh thank you much with the teaser and those gif's ooh dear have mercy on my weak shipper heart 

@shielizda  how do you keep your self control dear? please tell me cuz by this rate i dunnohowto handle myself for the next 5months. I might end up buying a new house because i have almost flipped everything i see. LOLOL

Do u watch new videos abt reading script and training?6bc75fd0gw1eetc0xapjwg209q046e82.gif

I can hear Dahae's laughter very clear!!especially when DW is giving the demonstration hahahaAnd in the reading script video, Dahae read a few Chinese words(though I cant hear clearly^),DW said she was good at Chinese~

9884544A5BA34F2072485_zps0b2de365.gif

9884544A5BA34F2072482_zpsa86869e4.gif?t=

9884544A5BA34F2072484_zpsbf771abd.gif?t=

9884544A5BA34F2072483_zpsf32fa497.gif?t=

Guest michbadat

@muchcloudier unnieeeeeee thank you so much for your fan-arts,gifs,videos. Ottoke i feeeel so giddy. my feels cannot handle them anymore huhuhu

Guest nancykimlee

Get ready for the press conference and to spazz because DongHae looks amazing and SO good together. Ah! 
b977dcf7-dc99-4e4c-bde5-3435da07964e_zps

Doesn't it look like they're dressed for their wedding reception and making an announcement? LOL. 
[Edit]
Here are some more screen caps in diff outfits but they still look amazing! :) 
donghae1_zpsd386bf85.jpg

And hands on her waist, hehe.
donghae2_zps1c738934.jpg

nancykimlee said: Get ready for the press conference and to spazz because DongHae looks amazing and SO good together. Ah! 
b977dcf7-dc99-4e4c-bde5-3435da07964e_zps

Doesn't it look like they're dressed for their wedding reception and making an announcement? LOL. 
[Edit]
Here are some more screen caps in diff outfits but they still look amazing! :) 
donghae1_zpsd386bf85.jpg

And hands on her waist, hehe.
donghae2_zps1c738934.jpg

Guest nancykimlee

@apgaria I thought they were really cute during the interview off to the side whispering and giggling. I tried to screen cap it but it was too blurry. Boo :( Thanks for the great pics, dear!! 
I'm trying to find more pics of DongHae wearing white in those first screen caps that I posted. Anybody have luck with that? It would be greatly appreciated :) 

@nancykimlee, they were but I think I am just greedy and still wanted more :))
And about that cap from the greeting video, it is actually seems to be filmed while they are shooting a scene in the drama. So, I guess we will have to wait for the drama to air to see fully :(

@elfogadunk, I am following your tumblr for a long time now ^^ Thanks a lot dear for all the lovely gifs, LOVE THEM ALL :x
@maz, you are not alone hon :D
And I SO LOVE those My girl BTS gifs, brings back SO MANY memories :x :x I really hope we get many BTS video from Hotel King too :)
tumblr_n2pe1wnIiE1qeotyvo4_250.giftumblr_n2pe1wnIiE1qeotyvo1_250.gif
tumblr_n2pe1wnIiE1qeotyvo3_250.giftumblr_n2pe1wnIiE1qeotyvo6_250.gif
tumblr_n2pe1wnIiE1qeotyvo2_250.giftumblr_n2pe1wnIiE1qeotyvo8_250.gif
tumblr_n2pe1wnIiE1qeotyvo7_250.giftumblr_n2pe1wnIiE1qeotyvo5_250.gif

Credit: memoments @ tumblr

• Like 1

@nancykimlee @elfogadunk, @muchcloudier TQ for the gif,icon and pic i loved it.

And AQ thanks dear for posting pics and gif of MG  here.

I am watching MG again, i already forgot the no of time i have watched it and the fact then LJK tweeted abt them make me more eager to watch him in special appearance.

Can we have a wedding in HK since we didn't have it in MG :x