[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Yes our wish too, but looking at her ranking and YG connection, I know it's hard. Even on some of their own artists they don't bother, let alone just by association.

It's different story if she is under YG and his darling, that agency has biggest connection with super power in Korea. 

Plus she is in relationship, the reason why many agencies ban dating, not bc of fans actually, it's business, MONEY. Female celebrities in open relationships especially in Korea is considered high risk in CFs bc can cause lots of trouble e.g pregnancy, open fighting, cheating, etc.

That's why I don't understand why some said Wookie is busy impregnated someone, especially on a diet, beauty or slimming cf products. Accident can cause high penalty by the advertiser-very simple common sense. I learned a lot these past few years.

2 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz Indeed, Dahae use Chanel from head to toe. :D

I took it as, there's some tad reconcilation with the Chanel Korean Ambassador at the moment. If not it is quite "strange" kind of support if both still in "enemies" category. She didn't do it unconsciously, since her birthday until now, non stop show off Chanel collection from head to toe. Not once, twice or thrice, more than that. 

So so so obvious especially Wookie's camp also non stop promoting the brand lately.

Wookie must be very happy, someone wants to be associated with him again. Just friends why not?

YtiStgv.png?1

I don't know what is their game right now, all I know, they stuff me/us with Chanel. Luckily the new designs look amazing, at least a feast to the eyes.

Just Donghey hungry moment.

PJhgxkl.gif

• Love 1

@samzz don't worry about their intention bc good intentions always defeat the evil one. Look at what is happening to the clans company, they are now reaping what they sow.

@bogs_0712 I love that DH is in full support to the Chanel ambassador from head to toe, I hope she will get invites in their future events. Some celebrity posts product bc they tasked to promote it but DH posted it bc she owned it. If it is an special message to the ambassador, I hope the clans will not interfere. I'm sure DH made some realization, that there's something in her that the clans cannot fulfill.

• Like 1

@dolley And due to that, recycled process, every time there is a crack-her financial controller always sent her overseas to clean her heart. Remember DH said clear and strong to the public who is the main person handling her money and always helps in strengthening her love life. It was never never from herself or her inner-self. She just go with the flow.

The ugly thing, there are men enjoyed being in that situation and forever supported by using people weaknesses. As long as money is available, they don't mind at all being under the thumb of WOMEN. 

• Like 2

@samzz @dolley right now I don't know if Dahae excessive display of her collections is out of her love for the brand or her love for the brand ambassador. You know that I also don't like the "show off" kind of person but for DH's case, it's like hitting two bird with one stone so I don't mind. But yes as long as she's with the clan, I will never be at ease. Wonder where she is right now, I hope something exciting will happen.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@bogs_0712 and @dolley from what I see, one of the reason of excessive Chanel show off lately due to her new PR "nana". In Nana's Xionghonshu, she displaying so many Chanel collection too.

Even though, Nana is one of the influencer, DH is fully aware who the brand ambassador now, how his agency and team heavily promoting it since 2 or 3 months ago. Why is she riding the hype now, that's the main motives I want to find. She never like this before, narcissist is not her forte. He real attitude is #Idon'tcare# type.

Adding with she obviously not hiding reading this thread, responded to our posts..of course she and her boyfriend playing and having maximum level of boredom at the moment. Typical jobless mindset.

She is playing and at the same time she is telling us something. Looks like her love life still needs outside entertainment, in order to survive for another year. Where did her heart goes? 

Don't worry DHshii, your 10000 moving ATMs are busy saving their money for next month budget.

• LOL 1

@bogs_0712, this nail salon #DH's name and mentioned as beautiful customer. If she referring it to Lee Da Hae we know, most likely she just went to Jeju bc she also mentioned Jeju in this post.

One thing I want to point out, DH sitting position in the plane, she is not near the window sitting. Pyscology  behind it, showing she is an alpa female. Suitable so much for Soft Rice King type.

• Like 2

For DH, no way for us to help her career now, she strongly shows and support that clans. 

Luckily Wookie is not interested to join this agency since beginning. From what I know he really really care about his career, family and his future.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331823wpp/netizens-sign-petition-asking-to-ban-activities-of-yg-entertainment-artists

@samzz and I think he never get close to the artists from that agency even the girl on Roommate.

I hope the boycott is for real, time for them to be punished, those artists that are clean and innocent can find another agency. 

29 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz and I think he never get close to the artists from that agency even the girl on Roommate.

I hope the boycott is for real, time for them to be punished, those artists that are clean and innocent can find another agency. 

Yes we know about it too well.

I want the Prostitution related scandal to be investigated again, even though I know very very hard to reveal bc the status of the clients. None of their policeman dare to touch on it either.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-petition-halt-yg-artists-promotions/

I remember they blocked all Hotel King second press conference bc Wookie refused to help the roommate girl. 

I'm not surprised if blackmail or threatening is used to anyone or people who disobey their order.

Maybe non stop working or make yourself busy is a way to escape their demand.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/han-seo-hee-admits-yang-hyun-suk-threatened-revealed-details-ikon-bi/

@samzz Even though as early as Aug 2016 YG already know that the girl did sell drugs to their artists they never kick her out, she kicked her out only after TOP drug scandal. So YG know that their artists are into drugs, and they tolerate it bc Japan is there to remove traces. With the connection they have, very easy to destroy the evidence. But many oppalogist only blame this girl, why not blame their oppas and their masters.

Wonder what the BFF is doing right now?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332000wpp/han-seo-hee-shares-thoughts-following-controversy-over-yang-hyun-suk-and-testimony-about-b-i?fbclid=IwAR0EqBGswf1heBH5IgnT6R8mg_NmIHmYZJyAzAlynhDOj7Xw_aVFuofS5sQ

@dolley when I saw her name, I said oh yeah, this is one is the closest connection to "them". Knowing that "he" always with him if not on "bed", thanks to his narcissistic Instagram posts with TOP, so no wonder, they always try hard to show how cool they are on the outside. Lots of stupid stans will believe on their outside surfaces.

Plus that girl is former YG trainee-hehehe. So many secret on their trainees heh.