[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@JacquelinQ
So no NG time section :-S :-S
hmm TOP again?? :-w :-w :-w last year she did mention abt him oso in an interview...(wishing to act together with him n song joong ki)  mamanim wat u doin... tsk tsk tsk

oh ya..for the altered ending..doesnt tat meant hjw had to back to set to  film the new scene with king gongmin(the mbc and writers are interrupting her dating time)... with the white dress appearance(she definitely look badass there...) and the narration with adult ayu (i guess ayu is definitely more than 14 years old..since paeha passed away after 17 years later..so everyone cn   =P~ =P~ =P~ since he at legal age dy.
but pls let @berrybliss to be the first one to have a taste first...she been waiting too long for it :)>- :)>-

Guest uctqepe

@drbigapple if not mistaken Ayu's age is around several months+5 years timeskip+1birthday+17years= 23 or 24 years!
at that time, people that age could have several children already.. So, yeaah.. time for lusting over uri Taeja.. :)) :)) Oh my, TH+SN.. Ayu must be double of His Hotness..  =P~ =P~ =P~
Ayyuuu yaaaa... come to Noonaaaa... 

@drbigapple no no...just show the mamanim kissing scene with paeha and OT + other scene+bts scene(seen before)(including the last EK photo)..golta,hjw and tal tal gt say a bit and cf interview gt mentioned about ideal type n she didnt mentioned T.O.P ..I mean section tv show T.O.P and wonder girl sohee cf/ad interview ...not  mamanim mentioned him  [-X [-X ...but the host gt mentioned about secret garden and binnie + hjm (maybe about last time binnie choose hjm as the most pretty actress he have worked with...not sure ) :-B *hjm refer to han ji min

Well guys, altered or not , we all know the ending very well. :x

Maybe the altered episode is for the other ship... they have to face the truth and MBCis doing a big favour. They don't want them to argue that issue on and on and on... @-)

From yoonmi66 posted at MT:

More information regarding the changes:The 2 time jumps ("some years later") was changed to 1. 
#5. About King Gongmin, Eunuch Bang brought him over to Yuan, introduced him to Ki, and she asked him to become the King of Goryeo.#8. As SN says to a slightly older Ayu, "Whatever happens, the people must always be protected," scene slowly fades to the coronation scene. The coronation scene then cuts to the historical details as Empress Ki walks up the steps to be crowned Empress.

Guest Issy_1

I made these gifs at the end of ep51 because I was really annoyed with MBC for cutting that flashback scene and make it look as if she was deciding between two men again when in fact it was telling us when SN actually fell in love and chose TH. writers, you are the true trolls in this drama...

photo ep51-12.gif photo ep51-13.gifphoto ep51-14.gif photo ep51-15.gif photo ep51-16.gif photo ep51-17.gif photo ep51-18.gif photo ep51-19.gif

Guest uctqepe

Pssttt.. excuse me @ChelseaS about this "slightly older Ayu", will we see ever see him in this alternate ending?  ;)) or just a voice of him??
#PRIORITY!!

yea mama @soojun
-i guess MBC at last, decide they shouldnt lie to these green shippers who still in delulu mode abt their cheona who mamanim loved him as a lover..while our paeha is juz mamanim son  :(|) :(|) :(|)
-so they decide to reveal a clearer ending...so that the green shippers wont made the same mistake in the real life.....so tat they x intepret  a true love is an incest =)) =)) =))

so the flashback scene, clearly says that She fell in love to Ta hwan on that day.
:x :x  :x :x

well looking back on ep 4 on how they edited that scene, the background, the slow motion effect, and their skinships, as if they hinting us that this couple is definetely the OTP and they will made it until the ending.. hahaha
>:)
:P :P :P

THIS IS SO AWESOME, AWESOME !!I have tears in my eyes when I read all the posts! =D> 
Bravo, team TH!!!
I just cant imagined how much goodies we would have if not for the recent ferry incident. The director must have rushed for the ending. They filmed till Tuesday morning, his brain wasnt thinking straight. After the post production dinner and a few good night's sleep, he finally make good what he wanted!!  Or maybe after seeing the Northcape CF and reading all the stuff from DC, he is more convinced of a TH/SN ending. 
Everything is good now, I think adding Ayu as a voiceover is great.
OMO, @hanaseyes @soojun -- LOL Ayu looking just like TH. Swoon..........They should really have EK part 2, forget about Dae Jang Geum 2, just film EK 2 -- The rule of Ayushiridara!! then JCW can act another 50eps taking us to 2015. But I think this time, his pay will be double!! =)) =)) =))

I know it's crazy, MBC put the new ending on rerun is crazy but I love it. Hell yeah, I freaking love it.
Now, I just need the upload of new EK episode (alternate version). I can change the subs too if we want.
SN sitting on the throne is freaking awesome!!

=D> =D>

saw this in baidu (translation bit about ha ji won cf interview)some i x how to translate it ...something like this: 1. mentioned about 3 male character ( OT,TH and Tal Tal ) host asked hjw ideal type ...she said humorous,funny and sexy @-)..after that the host said it look like hjw refer to him(the interviewer) ..then hjw add : and  tall  ...
2. and about the secret garden part ..she said when filming secret garden ..working with hb is the best ..but now working with jcw and jjm is the best .
 *something like tat waiting for video and full translation EDIT:can read the translation at hjw thread pg754

370490777.jpg

Meet Ayushiridara, the next Yuan Emperor...
He's 24 years old at the time and undoubtedly similar to his father.
He's the most precious person for his mom and he always reminded her of her happy time with Ta Hwan.

EDIT:
The Northern Yuan emperor