[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

happy 1500!!!!!! \:D/

I got a few questions:whose dog is that, France car pix- the other girl is her sister right? the pix of her in white n jcw looking at her, was his hand on her thigh? why all e ek pix so small??? :-B

@qwenli becoz of your notice i try to stare at unnie's thigh for so long to find wookie's hand...but sadly no hand at all, his hand on his thigh :-?? :-?? 
but anyway their thigh should be touching each other instead ;)) ;)

I went to see the pix on the Baidu Tanyang bar and saw the Japanese/Chinese captions: the photo of her in tears and the hug was after the final filming. 8->

meaning the final scene they filmed was not the death bed scene but the killing of golta when many cast were present?

Count me in, count me in!!! Happy 1500 pages!! Whoaaa... After all the storm, the ship still sail. Eventhough the destination still can be seen!! Hahahhaa... It's all because the great chingus here, who always have big hope to Jiji... Lof you all!!!

:x :x

Wait, I know the destination anyway, "fun and laugh talking about JiJi", thats the real destination!! And I guess we had already reach that, since the beginning... :D :D ;;) ;;)

qwenli said: I went to see the pix on the Baidu Tanyang bar and saw the Japanese/Chinese captions: the photo of her in tears and the hug was after the final filming. 8->

meaning the final scene they filmed was not the death bed scene but the killing of golta when many cast were present?

wow i have another bigger version of that hug pix11137963_1643287855904264_1068089804_n.j
crt to jiwonlove1023 ig
so becoz seeing unnie crying after filming ended, can't stand that wookie has to hug her to console :x :x he even grasping her arm and touching her shoulder, not for something just simply he wants :x :x 
anyway Congratulate our 1500 pages and our ship still sailing smoothly  <:-P <:-P <:-P

• Like 2

Happy 1500 pages!! <:-P <:-P

Surely we'll reach 2000 pages right? ;))

OMG, so many new BTS.. I'm overwhelmed.. OMG.. Ayu-ya!! Ayu's child actors (the baby and the little kid) must be receiving so many pinches from their Mommy and Daddy.. :x :x
Ayu-ya, please tell your onscreen Mommy and Daddy to get married ASAP so they can get their own children ;)) ;))

Ah.. and the last scene BTS.. AH.. It's their last scene to be filmed right? When they're photographed together with other actors, PD, staffs, etc.. They don't even hide to hug each other >:D< >:D< :\">

Hi!

Happy 1500th page !

Hope we'll reach 2000 pages soon!

I read all your comments but girls, you're funny as always ! Haha haha. .

Thanks you a lot for bringing bts pics of our imperial couple... especially the one with baby ayu! Miss them a lot .... ayuuu ya!

Seems that hjw improved her English a lot !

:x