Quantcast

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

More BTS pics.. I wonder how is there such a huge difference over image quality? Scanner quality?

005GEpwQjw1er7swuops7j30dr0iejuk.jpg
005GEpwQjw1er7svbhs8xj30dt0ijtbk.jpg
005GEpwQjw1er7stpl0eyj30by0h7tbd.jpg
005GEpwQjw1er7stljiw1j30ab0gndil.jpg
cr: katherine shepel

Anyway JiJi really makes our ship afloat with their BTS interaction \:D/ :x :\">

• Like 1
  • Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• namyo

• drbigapple

• kanzcech

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep being delulu chingu! Even JCW himself still not getting HJW out of his head.. ------------- Excerpt from @Star1 interview: Q: Which older actor/actress is the most memorable to you? Ha Ji Won noo

Last night I had a very vivid dream that JiJi were kissing each other in real life. I'm serious; it is a true dream I had yesterday!      Do you see what I see? Hehe...this is the first time JCW tri

Couple Glasses? High School Couple? cr: tanyangfeels   Chingu, do you know yesterday they update Instagram at almost same time?? Only separated by 1 minute! and both updates have night theme and cres

@kanyaprasetyo im guessing if JiJi holding hand in your third pix :-? :-? 
awww that balck and gold robe of puppy, i always found that he looks soo manly and charming in it :-j :-j 
btw i notice JiJi really have the perfect height for the kiss :D :\"> :\"> 

sharonsfv said: @kanyaprasetyo im guessing if JiJi holding hand in your third pix :-? :-? 
awww that balck and gold robe of puppy, i always found that he looks soo manly and charming in it :-j :-j 
btw i notice JiJi really have the perfect height for the kiss :D :\"> :\"> 

Btw I'm still trying to remember the first pic, the pic when they're holding script.. From JCW's robe, it should be around ep 35-37, but SN didn't wear the dress around that time, or maybe I'm mistaken.. Which scene is that? :-? :-?

@sharonsfv yes, they may holding hands.. based on horse-riding BTS they're really happy and carefree at that time.. hahaha... Anyway JiJi always soo happy on every EK BTS.. :> :x

wow I check in morning nothing, then now, 10 msgs. ;;)

hmm regarding the horse pix, either they are holding hands or jcw is holding the rope/string (wat do u call tat thing), otherwise its hard for the two horse to stand side by side. horses need space, but they didnt protest hehe. but knowing jcw character, likely he hold her arm in someway.

the pix of the guy in hoodie, it certainly looks like him but I can't see clearly on my mobile. interesting. its a compilation of 3 pix, the other two are also him so the guy in hoodie shd be him. I need to go check wat scenes are these. 8->

Yeah @ChelseaS im meaning the horse pix ;;) and seems u guys also have the same thought w me, JiJi may holding hand behind the big head of that hated horse :D:D

Oh well I thik the guy in hoodie is puppy, i can see his face quiet clear :-? Maybe after finishing his scenes he stay there to take care his boss/fave noona :> :>

The ring finger is really weird @ChelseaS! :-??

Anyway L'Officiel Hommes pics are a bit weird, the flowery one is bad, but the others are fine for me...

How do you think about this?
1484379_817352305024913_4909355444340449
cr: edaily

Who wants to accompany him on the bed?? :\">

@sakura29angel if you're, I sure will accompany him :\">

I'm 100 percent sure puppy is the one with the hoodie :> btwthe pic besides it, It's definitely the "I love You" part :(

Moar bts

The top pic when watching shadow puppet show 2, when SN tries to decode a poem.
The left pic when they play mahjong, or it can be when SN talking strategy with Tal Tal/WY (ep 41)
The right pic when "I Love You" part.. that's why they don't smile @namyo :(:(

class="post-title entry-title" Reserved Love: Episode 10 (Epilog) Posted on 3:57 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments ep10-1.jpg There’s a short interlude between Mu Young and Young Won, as she still very much surprised by the sudden proposal. She hasn’t said anything yet, but she looks straight at Mu Young’s eyes, to look whether this man is all...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2015/04/reserved-love-episode-10-epilog.html