[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• namyo

• drbigapple

• kanzcech

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep being delulu chingu! Even JCW himself still not getting HJW out of his head.. ------------- Excerpt from @Star1 interview: Q: Which older actor/actress is the most memorable to you? Ha Ji Won noo

Last night I had a very vivid dream that JiJi were kissing each other in real life. I'm serious; it is a true dream I had yesterday!      Do you see what I see? Hehe...this is the first time JCW tri

Couple Glasses? High School Couple? cr: tanyangfeels   Chingu, do you know yesterday they update Instagram at almost same time?? Only separated by 1 minute! and both updates have night theme and cres

I don't think I've seen this BTS video before...at the start, HJW wiped JCW's face with tissue? Is that part of the rehearsal? JCW is quite attentive...
http://websta.me/p/961219927769398886_1211858630

(Not sure how to post video from IG)
cr: haerim_jcw IG account
EDIT:
Just noticed we're almost reaching 1500 pages...!!! 

Guest chaifer13

Empress ki just ended tonight and it is also a trending topic here,im glad they included the full part of ep 51 and did you know that its viewer rating goes up higher at 19.2% number 1 in its timeslot eventhough it is already a late nightshow.i dont know if its true but there are already talks that ek will be airing again here sometime this year also bcoz of its high ratings but i wish that time jiji would be invited to visit here to promote ek coz filipinos love ek and jiji so much 8-> 8->

The final episode of EK was aired here yesterday and I love the tagalog translation! For me, the tagalog word of i love you is more meaningful the reading the english sub! Ha ji won told Ji Chang wook,

"Totoo yun." It's true.

"Talagang minahal kita. Mahal na mahal kita". I truly love you. I really really love you.

But it was sad that they changed the background music! X(

But anyway, it was Seung Nyang and Ta Hwan. Hahaha ;))

Brings back the memories. =((