Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChelseaS

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

Where's ohlala BTS that everyone wants to see?? :-w :-w

Unnie, did you hunt handsome younger guys yesterday? @-)

The final episode of EK was aired here yesterday and I love the tagalog translation! For me, the tagalog word of i love you is more meaningful the reading the english sub! Ha ji won told Ji Chang wook,

"Totoo yun." It's true.

"Talagang minahal kita. Mahal na mahal kita". I truly love you. I really really love you.

But it was sad that they changed the background music! X(

But anyway, it was Seung Nyang and Ta Hwan. Hahaha ;))

Brings back the memories. =((

wow, EK just finished in Philippines, and this is one year after Korea. Japan still somewhere in the middle. its a long torture 8-X

@MichelleG @sakura29angelBut which ending was shown? The 1st or the rebroadcast ending? 

@ChelseaS you didn't watch it Captain?

@qwenli while Japan is still in mid-airing, a possible broadcast in Indo is nowhere to be seen X( X(

@kanyaprasetyo I bet Indonesia more interesting on Wookie's last drama?? :-< I dunno why, no one insteresting to broadcast EK in our country... :-L

Speaking of the finale, i still cried watching that "i love u" scene last nyt. If only SeungNyang shows her love for Paeha at earlier parts of the drama, anyways its all in the past. lol but still hate the writers for making Paeha and Nyangie's lyf miserable.. :((

@ChelseaS the aired the rebrocast finale.

@sakura29angelThanks! Isn't it kind of weird to have the finale on Tuesday? How come it didn't end Friday or something?
@kanyaprasetyoNo I didn't. :D

Guest chaifer13

@ChelseaS

its the rebroadcast ending.

Guest chaifer13

Did you know that ek started airing here last oct 20,2014 and it is also aired from monday to thursday weekly then it just ended last night how could we not miss jiji so much since its been a part of our everynight routine for six months :((

Guest estelle89

I wouldn't miss EK bcoz I already bought a copy. So I can watch it over and over again, hehe...

Though it had really a sad ending, still happy that she loved the emperor truly. And there's a conclusion that wy was her first love and th is her true love. And maybe she loves him all along despite of his weakness, she loves him unconditionaly.

Yes, that is true love. :x

I only hope the Japanese will come to love tahwan later. now so many bts for WY.

sorry for those who miss EK, maybe you can re read this thread again ;) you can start from page 1000, that's about when EK ended in Korea. 8-X

>:D< hugzz to Filipinos suffering from EK finale.

Guest estelle89

@qwenli

Thanks a lot!... :)

Queen Ha Ji Won. Others shouldn't even attempt to wear white in red carpet if they don't look like this:
CCoLTXAWAAA-Ecp.jpg

cr: owner

@B-u-z-z-b-e-e there's high interest to broadcast JCW's last drama, but not EK :(( :((
Well, who knows, till now I still pray they'll broadcast it here so it appeals to mainstream audience...

Do you know what, I don't watch this drama, but my aunt watch so I can hear it... There's Indian series that hugely popular here.. Some of the scenes are really similar to EK.. Even down to dialogue and characters..
There's a king (at first he's useless weakling like Ta Hwan, but change to wise king), a head queen (evil, like Tanashiri) and of course the beloved queen (like SN) and many other queens (concubines).
I get goosebumps just from the dialogue and even wonder if the writers had discussed with EK writers regarding the story.. LOL..
I think if EK aired here, it can be hugely popular too... Like Dae Jang Geum n QSD back then...
but until now, it's big IF!

@kanyaprasetyo

I think alot of dramas copy Korean drama concepts. Not too long ago HK copy the Reply me 1997 concept but leads are mostly girls. Then ysterday I caught a drama on my local TV and thought I was watching a scene from Misaeng!

I think people really cut and paste here and there :-B

-------------------

Some of you may not visit the Ji Chang Wook thread, so I will just like to highlight two gifs worth seeing there. Its on top of the page. Its quite funny and reflects his easy going character.

okey, just sneaked on jcw thread and i saw an absurd article.. LoL, that is totally FALSE. oh my ji, if he was already married, then why JiJi didnt give us invitation? lol