[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Yeah @namyo indeed I were lost when log in this thread yesterday  I thought "what's happening? Where my thread?" Oh then I remember soompi is moving haha:D

Btw if im not mistake puppy latest update seeing there Chinese famous MC of Happy Camp, a reality show...
did he come china to join this show?

o.O

:D

Edited by sharonsfv
  • Like 1

The latest pix on JG of Jiji are about the meeting of friends, and I see the lips icons at unnie's caption :P

------------

Shipping game is fun  :)

There's still no reason for me to stop shipping them, I'll ship them till the end till they get married :P:P

Edited by moon-moon
  • Like 2

Ha Ji Won: "My dad is also a very good cook. Later I'll try to meet a boyfriend who's also good at cooking." #GoGowithUnni

ya unnie ! you're teasing uri puppy ? you mean ur current boyfriend cannot cook >:(

xD:D

This's the JCW's interview I've just read

Source: Ji-Chang-Wook-for-you.tumblr.com

LH: you are handsome, we cannot leave out your look. What is your favorite part of your face ?

JCW: Eyes. I have always wanted to be an actor with shining eyes since I was a kid. And I keep trying hard to be the one. Maybe that's why I look at eyes when I see someone. I like people with naturally beautiful and clear eyes whether they are men or women.

Puppy ! I like your answer ;) n I know unnie's interested in eyes too  :wub:

• Like 2

Guest chaifer13

Hi chingu!! I'm still getting used to navigating this thread...

Where's everyone? Calling @ChelseaS @qwenli @nploan @sharonsfv @chaifer13 @drbigapple @sakura29angel @coppersun @B-u-z-z-b-e-e etc

:D:D

Hello,chinggus im still here

Kyaak!! Hello guys! I miss u all :D Where is everybody?

btw i woke up this morning and saw these updates. Aww my poor jiji heart, jiji were still awake at wee hours, and update their ig almost the same time

Wookie is playing outside with his skateboard while unnie is watching a 1996 Japanese drama

btw when will our old thread coming back? And will our group msgs still resume once the moving is done?

Edited by sakura29angel
  • Like 1

@sakura29angel, if you have noticed the scene that HJW posted from the jap movie has a similar feel to her and JCW's scene in EK during that time when she was sent to the cold palace and JCW visited her and gave her a hug to keep her warm at that time. Just sayin'. Miss them both, miss all the chingus here and the soompi version before this. Take care, everyone! Keep calm and keep loving TANYANG!

Guest chaifer13

Unnie's ig update the long vacation.a japanese movie that is about a woman and a man despite of a big age gap falls inlove with each other and they also have more things in common.hehe i wonder why jiji always like to watch a romantic movie inspite of age difference:P

Hi girls ! Looool it took me forever to understand how to login! Loooool

I think I am not too clever ! O.o

Hope our thread  is coming back soon! 

The Japanese drama posted in hjw's ig seems interesting ! Maybe I'll try watch it !

How weird that this movie describes perfectly  their situation !!! Loool or is she trying to tell him to make the first move ?? Looool 

See you soon!!! :)

Guest cunn

Unnie's ig update the long vacation.a japanese movie that is about a woman and a man despite of a big age gap falls inlove with each other and they also have more things in common.hehe i wonder why jiji always like to watch a romantic movie inspite of age difference:P

Chingus what's the name of the movie unnie posted??? I want to watch it and understand her situation:wub::/

​I want to know, too! :)

long vacation is drama not movie...starring Kimura Takuya and Tomoko Yamaguchi as a lead.

Wonder why HJW post scene male lead with second female lead (Takako Matsu)? 

Edited by cunn