[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest chaifer13

Chinggus,pls.try to watch also the ek bts in youtube that was made by raquel liscano i think.it is compose of 44 bts and the past interviews of jiji has an english translation =D> =D> =D>

I've just notice something new on our couple's IG.

HJW has started using hash tag in her IG caption since last week.

tumblr_nnfzvwZIDz1twu697o1_540.jpg

Also JCW began using English 100% in his IG caption recently.

tumblr_nnfzxzNJ4D1twu697o1_540.jpg

;)) :x

And I see similar theme again.

11143051_1656000161295228_1231471487_n.j

11189881_104087186590051_2133372915_n.jp

They wear motor jackets and were driving. Hehe...

• Like 1

Hey everyone, in case you don't know, Soompi Forum is moving!
Below is a copied message from the Admin:

Dear Forum Friends,

The last several months (and years) have been challenging here on the forums with the ever-growing list of technical issues. After much consideration, we’ve decided to move back to Invision (our original forum software) in hopes of greatly improving our forum experience.

As our forum content dates back to October 2005 (since “The Big Crash of 2005”), you can imagine how much data we are talking about. The estimate for the forum migration is one week  !! This means that the forum as we know it will be offline so that the data can be migrated safely.

Before you have a heart attack, we will have a temporary forum that you can sign into with your Soompi login. We will have temporary Official Threads that will be merged back into the real forum once we go back online so your posts won’t be lost. Let’s all use this time to get used to the new system, including the staff 

Our moving day is next Tuesday, April 28, and the site is scheduled to go offline sometime before noon, Eastern Time (GMT-4). We’re working hard to make this migration as smooth as possible, but these things never go exactly as planned. Thanks in advance for your patience through this process!

Looking forward to better days,

-soomp

FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - April 25

Current status: --- ON TIME! ---

Q: When is the migration?
A: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - around 10:00 am or 11:00 am (Eastern Time)

Q: How long the transition will last?
A: Approximately one week according to our new host.

Q: Who will be behind Soompi's new forum software?
A: Invision Power Services Inc. This company provided Soompi the original forum software back in the old days.

Q: What will be officially transferred to Invision?
A: 

iXzhJGH.jpg

Do you know name of the girl  ;);))

2lxHzmM.jpg

:D :D

------------------------------------------------

I heard unnie wrote her name when she's in SH for Laureus event, just don't understand why she didn't write 'I'm Ha Ji Won' or sign her name as usual :)

Edited by moon-moon

Hello there to all my fellow Tanyang delulus! I feel a bit list navigating this thread. Where have all the previous pages gone to?

​Chingu, I think it will be back once the new forum is up. For now, it's going to be like this...

• Like 1