[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

The dating rumor news doesn't come from Dispatch or The Fact, so it is not that trust-worthy. It is just a speculation, and there is no evidence of them holding hands, kissing,...so they are probably just friends. Don't you forget that JCW said he prefers dating in secret and he is very careful in dating? It's not so easy that they can discover his relationship. HJW and JCW have many "couple items" too! Why didn't they write an article about them? LOL.

Haha, now I feel how mind-numbing it is when your bias is rumored to be dating...

@sakura29angel how old is the girl with hoodie? the last time I check I thought she's 25 only :)) :))

Btw, EK guidebook vol.3 should be released yesterday.. Any fishes?? :-/

Guest hana777

Was so busy and when returned so many news  ;))
i`m glad his agency denied this rumor because he only recently became famous and started gaining fans after working for so many years so hard.He obviously cant afford lose his fans.

of course i`m not naive and don`t really believe in `friends` ,this rumor was outed by korean fans who know a lot of stuff about him.this girl also made her instagram private today.and also i know that he really cant afford to lose his fans after struggling so much to gain popularity so they will deny everything.
anyway i understand him,its his life but for some reason i `m sad and feel disappointed in him lol

Hi girls !

How are you?

The food in my mouth almost fall out when I read the dating rumor between Jcw and ex-miss korea! Loool I was shocked !!! I imagined all the pics of our imperial couple breaking in pieces !

Need to pray even more than usual to keep safe our couple (but Ofc if they find their destined one then i'll be happy for them!) :x

They both love their home and the beautiful landscape. ^^Recently HJW posted a pic of her real home's pool and landscape.
11137846_1426958670940341_796707715_n.jp

and now JCW posts a pic of his 'home' in Healer which is also very gorgeous with blue ocean and many coconut trees (haha...why the coconut trees again?! ). LOL 

11123787_419170484910607_1946174598_n.jpJCW's new IG update with caption:방금 사진 게시 I just posted a picture 

However, he's just deleted the caption! I wonder why. Probably he is afraid of netizens to discover the similarity with someone...

I remember last year HJW posted the exact SAME caption (방금 사진 게시 I just posted a picture ) on her Twitter.
tumblr_nmnuokaQdK1twu697o1_540.jpg

Actually on JCW's Twitter, the caption is still there: https://twitter.com/Jichangwook
tumblr_nmnuz7zNoe1twu697o1_500.jpg
He only deleted it on his IG.

I think JCW is dating, but not with the ex-Miss Korea. 
:)>- :)) ;))
I'm curious if @moon-moon is @jiji0203 ? You two have similar detective skills. :>

• Like 1

interesting :-? very interesting :-?

jcw is very skillful.

with this picture he appeace both the tanyang n Changmin shippers.

=D> =D> =D>

but to me, he is really mirroring hjw post.

for a long time hjw is the one posting controversial pix, but now he finally posted one without caption and that is open for interpretation.

Guest estelle89

Hi, I'm a silent reader of this forum but I cnt take it anymore til I heard a rumour that jcw is dating Ms Korea. But I don't easily believe in rumour and pics what I believe is jcw's ideal type is hjw, he like cute girls (young looking maybe ), optimistic and bright attitude, he doesn't matter of age gap, he always saying it though nobody ask if it's hjw, saying that while promoting healer. In that, I felt his sincerity. Maybe that Ms Korea fond of him, that's why she has some stuffs like jcw. Just my opinion...

I luv jiji :x