Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChelseaS

[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

They both love their home and the beautiful landscape. ^^Recently HJW posted a pic of her real home's pool and landscape.
11137846_1426958670940341_796707715_n.jp

and now JCW posts a pic of his 'home' in Healer which is also very gorgeous with blue ocean and many coconut trees (haha...why the coconut trees again?! ). LOL 

11123787_419170484910607_1946174598_n.jpJCW's new IG update with caption:방금 사진 게시 I just posted a picture 

However, he's just deleted the caption! I wonder why. Probably he is afraid of netizens to discover the similarity with someone...

I remember last year HJW posted the exact SAME caption (방금 사진 게시 I just posted a picture ) on her Twitter.
tumblr_nmnuokaQdK1twu697o1_540.jpg

Actually on JCW's Twitter, the caption is still there: https://twitter.com/Jichangwook
tumblr_nmnuz7zNoe1twu697o1_500.jpg
He only deleted it on his IG.

I think JCW is dating, but not with the ex-Miss Korea. 
:)>- :)) ;))
I'm curious if @moon-moon is @jiji0203 ? You two have similar detective skills. :>

• Like 1

The "I just posted a picture" sentence appears automatically when you share an instagram link on twitter.

interesting :-? very interesting :-?

jcw is very skillful.

with this picture he appeace both the tanyang n Changmin shippers.

=D> =D> =D>

but to me, he is really mirroring hjw post.

for a long time hjw is the one posting controversial pix, but now he finally posted one without caption and that is open for interpretation.

Guest estelle89

Hi, I'm a silent reader of this forum but I cnt take it anymore til I heard a rumour that jcw is dating Ms Korea. But I don't easily believe in rumour and pics what I believe is jcw's ideal type is hjw, he like cute girls (young looking maybe ), optimistic and bright attitude, he doesn't matter of age gap, he always saying it though nobody ask if it's hjw, saying that while promoting healer. In that, I felt his sincerity. Maybe that Ms Korea fond of him, that's why she has some stuffs like jcw. Just my opinion...

I luv jiji :x

On JCW thread, there is a pic of manager Bang wearing same necklaces just like JCW, so does it mean they are a couple? Haha... :))

Their airport fashion.  ;))
taipeifm025.jpg?w=1000&h=&crop=1

Osen

They like casual look!  :)>- :x

• Like 1

so many silent readers coming out these few days! =D>

please if there are any more of you, just write what you guys think 8->

sorry @kanyaprasetyo @nploaneven though you guys posted but I still want to post this combine pix for ease of viewing.In his weibo, jcw actually posted a smiley together with the pix

weibo1-horz.jpg

jcw cannot post a pix of his real house, or the real view, because of stalkers, so he post this healer house to respond to hjw?

@sakura29angel from what I read Dayrock has surprise event for him.. Dunno what? Maybe mini FM... maybe to console JCW? Hahaha

JCW doesn't need console, he just need unnie :)) :))

• Like 1

@kanya i see. i thought his ig pic was taken during his VIP event on china,lol he's wearing the same suits.

i think unnie has no time to console Wookie at this moment.lol and now she'a heading somewhere. lol

wow 18mins gap in posting!!! Yep Dayrock event. And he thank D&G for giving him that suit.never knew hjw has a open top cabriolet!

her caption should be (in my imagination): I am driving around like a wreck, if you date that Ms Korea. :))
I really hope he is not triple timing, all the girls in his life. just joking.

• Like 1

Guest estelle89

In jcw instagram, is that a sign of peace to someone. While hjw looks sad in her ig...

what does it mean? :(

@sakura92angel my caption would be: "I better get to the salon fast, fix my hair, put on some make-up and come out as the best version of my badass self then head to wherever puppy is now. Give him my sweetest hug. I hope in this way he will feel consoled." :D :x :\">

@nyangie1023yours sound like a full blown drama coming! :))
------------very good, now both of them upload pix without captions! its fill in the blanks for fans!!

• Like 1

hahaha @qwenli yeah me too.

my caption : "Don't wanna hear ur explanation anymore, its over!" *playing Where to Broken Hearts go....

@estelle89 welcome aboard !

• Like 1

@sakura29angel:)] yep, its like I dont believe you anymore. :))
---------------I think I am going nuts. >:)
-----------------ahh, the fortunate Dayrock fans!

@qwenli hahah we're all going nuts here.

Its better to laugh at situation than to bother ourselves discussing it over and over again.

her caption actually: I better drive and run over that Miss Korea girl >:) >:)

agree @sakura29angel let's just laugh and joke here like we always do ;)) :)>-