[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

happy  anniversary to my Tanyang shipper chinggus :o) :o) :o) still remember last time i m worry how puppy will be during ek filming.. as his role as a weak emperor...no one to love him....everyone abandon him...thinking he might be having stress like baek jin hee who  having issues with depression over her character even off screen.....
but frm the bts....it is totally OPPOSITE!! puppy having a  very happy expression even his eyes are glowing with smile ...even in the scene where he supposed to quarrel with lady ki...
he really impressive..because he can gt into the angry/crazy mode of th juz a split second without trying  HARD TO PRACTICE the angry/crazy mode on unnie... :P:P perhaps  puppy want to use those  'practice script time ' (while the crews busy setting up equipment) to get to know more abt the shy hyena ...after all he is the first person to comment abt unnie having SHY personality...which for the first time i knw abt it.....
i wonder whether golta wedding is  open up to media..or a quiet private wedding.....tsk tsk tsk...how cn their 'eunuch' gt married faster than  these royal couple ...

Chinguuuuus!!! Happy anniversary......<:-P  <:-P  <:-P

Whether they're a real couple or not, the only thing I only love from this ship is I have a new friend and beautiful moment while waiting all news from our Jiji. All the broken heart and the laughter one, I'll keep on my heart.

And I'll keep shipping our TaNyang, because there would be more news is about to coming from Jiji. So, I choose to enjoy it and not to expecting so much for them to get together. :D:D :x

And here some present from me for TaNyang Shipper's 1st anniversary... so sorry if my comment took so much space, I dunno how to make a spoiler eventhough I have tried to make it hehehehe...

Hope you like it, enjoy...

image_zps7e89b9dc.jpg
image_zpsda4d37c6.jpgimage_zpsb8076ca3.jpgimage_zpse817a174.jpgimage_zpsfca4554c.jpg

Happy Saturday everyoneee!! And Happy 1st annyversary once again... :-* :x >:D<

JCW posted 3 pics of him and Jo Je Yoon in a row on Weibo. Its funny that he wants to tell all his fans the reason why he couldn't attend JJY's wedding. I wonder if he ever lurked this thread because earlier we mentioned about the wedding date of JJY too. DID HE KNOW that we are celebrating 1 year of TaNyang thread too? Haha...
http://www.weibo.com/jichangwook

56274-299570.jpg

When JCW is next to JJY, it just emphasizes how handsome he is!! 

:> :x

• LOL 1

Guest chaifer13

Happy anniversary to this thread wishing all congratulation for this so interesting tanyang shippers ;)anyway i just want to.share something throwback since its our first anniversary.before i have search stories about hjw and jcw from google.

Guest chaifer13

Then when i press the images i have saw an article that was dated may 6,2014 i guess and it says "ha ji won agency confirms,empress ki star dating ji chang wook"i dont know if that article was been confirmed in the media but i hope its been realy happening to them :\">

Like @drbigapple said, of all people in EK, the emperor, empresses, concubines, king, generals, prime ministers, servants, etc, eunuch Golta married first ;)) ;))

201502071048773603_54d56f265e6a4.jpg
cr: osen

He looks so happy today...

From news I gathered, the guests are: Lee Sang Yoon, Yoo Yeon Seok, Goo Hye Sun, Kim Min Seo, Kim Sung Ryung, Kim So Eun, Son Hyun Joo, Kim Joon Hyun, Jung Tae Woo, Kim Ki Bang
Looks like he invite whole Liar Game cast.. No mention about EK casts so far

golta wouldnt forget to invite the EMPRESS(depend if the hyena can make it or not)....after all golta is their middle man/match maker hahaha..
well i also wonder why piggy need to upload the ig/weibo...he basically have informed golta much ealier  privately instead of passing the message thru ig cause that will look kinda insincere....
same as the time during unnie coab vip premier.....
so the only reason behind ...he telling the tanyang fans stay supportive with him....not much time left anywa..y for the filming..he goin be free soon..and cn date his hyena noona 8-} 8-} 8-}

the eagle house leader shd not be him, they just didnt write e script properly.

am out now, otherwise i can go dig more photos fr goltas wedding. he seems to be on a roll too, fr Ek to liars game then now Blood drama.

i guess if he get married, jcw cant hang out with him anymore.

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO TANYANG THREAD  <:-P <:-P <:-P
im very grateful to our Captain created such a meaningful thread where i know more friends, though we dont know each other face but for sure, you guys are my good friends. Ofc dont forget to thank to our JiJi (Ji chang wook & Ha ji won couple) bring us together :x :x 
Sorry im not good in creating fanarts or anything else so just throwback to JiJi video that i love so much
Ji chang wook and his fave noona

Ji chang wook " as a woman, she is really a very nice woman" 
and more compliments he gave to her, till now i never see jcw said too much about any his costar like this, thats why i cant resist to fall in love with uri JiJi
 JiJi is love, JiJi is real, JiJi for life