[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest chaifer13

What a great news about jiji,anyway just remembered something about the flower that hjw sister post in her ig when she's in japan.i remember about the interview of hjw in her first fm in singapore describing her male co star in ek and she said she compared jcw to a red flower scent :x =))

Last year, TaNyang Shippers forum joined the Shippers Valentine Contest here on Soompi. I'll just re-post our beautiful entries so we can reminisce about our beautiful OTP, and also for the benefit of new shippers who have not seen it yet! :)

Essay:
Life, love and passion are their source of strength and vitality

Trapped into a corner and unable to find a hiding place for Seung-nyang, Ta-hwan quickly fills his tub with rose petals. With no other option, she hides in the tub, while he pretends to be bathing.  Running out of air and at the point of unconsciousness, Ta-hwan plunges down, placing his mouth on hers and passes air to Seung-nyang. On the brink of dying, her limp body receives a life-giving kiss. He has breathed life into her, by sharing himself with her.

One scene that clearly stands out when talking about the TaNyang Couple is the CPR Kiss. This kiss represents the rejuvenating nature of their relationship. This is compounded by the ambiance of the scenery, and the warm red color of the petals that surrounds them. The scene hinted at the fact that although they face situations filled with danger, Ta-hwan’s warmth and passionate love will bring Seung-nyang back to life. 

Likewise, when Ta-hwan thought Seung-nyang was dead, he regressed into a shell of a man. He had quit living and developed aphasia, thereby rendering him unable to speak.  Yet when he saw her again, Ta-hwan's speech immediately returned. He began to live again... Seung-nyang's mere presence brought him back to life. 

There is a restorative force between these two which strengthens them.  Despite the fact that their present environment is designed to break them, the TaNyang Couple finds solace in each other by building each other up. Their support extends farther than companionship, or merely catching the other when they fall. They are the salve for the other's wound. Instead of being the one to pull the other out of the darkness, they are each other’s light sourcein the dark place they must call home.

Watching these two, it is clear to us that they are fated to be together. Despite the fact that SeungNyang delayed her destiny as a tribute and avoided going to Yuan, the thread of fate that binds them together brought him to her, instead of she to him. There is an intense push and pull between them and we cannot deny how much they care for each other. They do not limit it to words, but show it through action. Even during the times when SeungNyang knows she is supposed to hate him, she cannot rationalize her heart. Even when she is determined to leave him, the literal act of walking away brings tears to her eyes. Correspondingly, TaHwan cannot turn away from her. Even when pushed away, he remained by her side, supporting, protecting, and loving her. Ready to give everything dear to him up for her, his love shines though. They have a bond that cannot be broken no matter how many obstacles have been thrown their way. Their hearts gravitate towards each other.  Despite the forces against them, they are inseparable. With each trial they endured together, their bond only became stronger, to the extent that they now will not let go of each other’s hand.

TaHwan is hers...  and Seung-nyang is his.

Video entry by @sarsu
(Round 4)

Fan Artsikvd.jpg

tumblr_n186x6hfsB1toxre7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n186sgC4Xo1toxre7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n186o7zMr21toxre7o1_1280.jpg

by @cacazeel
4r39xKb.png

by @cunn

Happy anniversary everyone here specially who are always Active in this thread. Thank you so much for uploading video,Pictures , news and everything about Jiji couple. We all wish for their happiness and success in their career no doubt the friendship between ha ji won and ji Chang wook can't be broken. Even EK family they build a nice friendship to each other. As fans let us always support their project in the future and hope for the best. For me still hoping And wishing to see them together, whatever project it is. I am one the millions fans of them saying go go go go. Jiji forever. Fighting!

• Like 1

Luring big fish from Taiwanese Trendy magazine (Oct 2014)

This big boy, who likes to laugh, is warm, and whose face easily turns red; what kind of woman does he like in real life? He laughs and replies embarrassedly, “Truthfully, I didn’t set any criteria for external appearances. What I will consider is ‘Will I be happy if I’m together with her? Do we chat well with each other? Does she understand what I’m thinking?’ To me, these are the most important.” He also admitted, if he is in a relationship, he will totally give priority to his partner and accommodate her. But looking at his current workload, he will likely be a very busy boyfriend.

link: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/08/magazine-trendy-issue-55/

like the one he always text?? the highlight here is ALWAYS AND HE WILL TOTALLY GIVE PRIORITY

Well, ofc if u have gf, you'll ALWAYS want to spend some time with her :> :>

Guest gingin09

Halo all..I just drop to congrats this thread anniversary. ..actually I am not new here...but I just silent lurker from the beginning of this thread start....he he he...I really enjoyed your conversation here....specially the troll one

:))

My take on:
HOPE TO WALK IN THE WOODS WITH YOU
woods9.jpg

Such lovely matching tones. 
If you take away the perfume bottle, the two bearbricks can actually hold hands. kekeI think the walking in the woods thing is either inspired by a scene in Healer, if not then the video that JCW uploaded. :x
of course, its a great way to promote HJW's perfume too. =D>Ms Hjw is a master  ^:)^
but I remember from We got Married, the variety programme, Song Jae Rim as Kim So Eun, "what are the three things that cant be hidden?"Answer: Cough, Poverty and Love.
And everything in this IG pix scream love!;;)

Kpopstarz news:
On Feb 6th, when sales of the The Days musical tickets went live, Ji Chang Wook's popularity actually crashed the sale site.His 3 cities, 6 sessions performances were sell out within 10mins.
Sale of the 10,000 seating started from 2pm, and at one point the sale site could not handle the number of visitors and hanged. Fans who couldnt get the tickets even called up to ask for more seats to be added.-----------------------Congratulations to JCW for his rising popularity!

OMG i just know that Golta is 9yrs older than his wife :-O :-O omo so thats why he has the same feeling in JiJi case to become their matchmaker though this is the gal older  ;);)
tsk tsk but indeed there are not any photo of unnie attendance on the article i read 8-| 8-|  wonder why she need to hide from media but not walking in the carpet :-? :-? 
er btw unnie not attend uncle musical right :-/ yeah and ofc no ninjia mode like in someone musical 8-} 8-}

• Like 1

maybe becos she didnt want to be the center of attention?? after all the one suppose to draw attention for tat day is the groom and the bride ;)) ;)) but i bet golta is happy because an A-list actress came to his wedding!!(he will convey thanx to piggy..)
i guess even if piggy did attend..he also will go ninja (skip the red carpet)and sat near his darling  noona
so when piggy goin start his musical tour?? march ??becos after the healer finish...they will have the party wrap up ......perhaps even some jeju/busan tour with the casts..
but hope he skips hahahha or else..i dunno unnie may send some caption 'hope to swim with u/hope to build sandcastle with u.....etc' =)) =))

Hoho good catch MBC section TV.. I think KBS Ent Weekly will also have update on Golta's wedding..
Speaking of celebrations, today, February 8 is first Empress Tanashiri (Baek Jin Hee) birthday!! <:-P

Throwback to JiJi and BJH moments
CEH1958.jpg
CEH2157.jpg
emp-ki.jpg?w=600

6aaXu0q.jpg

Happy birthday Jin Hee!!

chelseaS thks for the video! oh eas hope kbs ent weekly covers too, afterall the groom is going to starred in Blood.

baek jin hee is amazing, she has an endearing quality, even when she was e vicious empress, i like her.hope she gets to spend her birthday with her rumoured boyfriend :))