[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

what piggy wish his hyung 'GO GO' ??OMO :\"> :\"> is he telling his hyung to work hard to create babies ;)) ;))
so hyena didnt turn up all /:) /:)seriously tis lady really need to get b-( b-(why she stay so low profile??

even ahjussi is flying to LA (forget abt the miserable coabm rating) for his painting gallery :x :x :x

haha really @qwenli but so isnt it more convinced for ppl to buy insurance :)) :)) becoz JiJi is safe, happy and happiness ;)) ;)
lol Doc should understand for hyena, mr piggy cant show off today so ms salmon cant go alone, morever her piggy just got injured, she has no mood to to do anything ;)) ;))

Happy happy Anniversary TaNyang/JiJi shippers!!
I'm on the phone right now so can't share much #Throwback TaNyang stuff. Huhuhu. =(
But I want to thank everyone, past shippers and present for keeping this thread alive and for making it a fun home! HUGS EVERYONE!!!  :x :x :x

haha could it be JiJi know today is our anniversary so both of them are so active in IG  :x :x 
JiJi with 30 minutes apart of posting ;))  
10979612_535182326621597_1028742643_n.jp

caption:제가 공연하는 그날들 성남 대구 부산 공연이 매진되었어요 감사합니다!!!!! 저희 뮤지컬 그날들 많이 사랑해주세요!!10948775_1410413885922147_1084356145_n.j
caption: Hope to walk with you in the woods. Twilight ~ 

kyaak!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!

During EK Days my only wish is to make SY love TH and a happy ending for TaNyang. This thread serves as a home for me where i can relax from the heavy episodes of EK.Actually i have no plan to ship HJW and JCW for real, BUT bts keeps on coming out, jcw admiration for her cannot be set aside, their IG posts connection and this thread push me to finally gave in. thankz to this thread, i met u guys. Happy ANNIV >:D< >:D<

I love JiJi

JiJi Days

RS7114 attended Golta's wedding!! it was so beautiful! so he must hv invited EK people. :x

at sharonsfv, the posting was several hours apart. hjw round abt the time of golta's wedding. jcw posted 2hours ago?other chingus, pls check.

but tat kind of pic n caption? heehee. "a new good year" n "walk in the woods"? i even enlarge e pix to read the fineprint on the bottle, it say pomengranate or something, not a walk on e woods!!

i knw, i knw she must be promoting her product from chic n chick. but lets be clear about this Ms hjw, dun drive a shipper's mind nuts! I need to let go of jiji, let me go! u are not helping!

@drbigapple @kanyaprasetyo @chelseaS @sakura29angel @michelleG @B-u-z-z-B-e-e‌ @namyo @nploan‌

any comments?

Happy Anniversary to our Tanyang thread!There's no single day that i don't open this forum,its already my daily activities,i will support Tanyang till the day that i will learn that they are commited to someone else.Thank you for knowing you guys i enjoy reading all your comments...

• Like 1

i guess i take back by threat of planning to  b-( b-( unnie ealier ^:)^ ^:)^
initially i thought she may be juz doin the promo of chic and chick product...but the product was already promoted by her sister 2 weeks ago...and okie juz say she was  busy to do the promo for her sister and now she only have the time.......but still she doesnt need to promo the perfume with the bearbricks.8-| 8-|
the japanese bearbricks owner goin to be happy cause unnie alwiz doin free promo for them :-\" :-\"
and caption 'to walk with u in the woods' sound so cheesy ;);))
as for piggy wats with the  heart signs...
well jiji dont have to envy that their matchmaker gt married today.. 8-| 8-| they can get married this year too ;)) ;))

walk into the woods?? hmm

like these?

edit: i changed the pics, lol

A photo posted by Jiwon Ha (@hajiwon1023) on Nov 11, 2013 at 6:22am PST

A photo posted by Jiwon Ha (@hajiwon1023) on Nov 11, 2013 at 6:24am PST

or this?

여유를즐기는 승냥&타환!!!! 봄이왔으면..

A photo posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Feb 20, 2014 at 8:35pm PST

10950395_620820874731203_1844780695_n.jp
cr: rs7114

Maybe HJW busy prepares her own wedding 8-} 8-}

@qwenli HJW n JCW recent IG updates only separated by 30mins.. JCW updates first at 14.45 n then HJW at 15.17.. Not that I'm trolling or anything,  but why HJW's caption reminds me of another Twilight? They also walk in the woods... ;)) ;))

Unnie, do u want to walk in the woods too with your piggy bf? :)) :))

wat in the woods :\"> :\"> :\">
unnie  indeed a HYENA....i guess her dream of having 3 sons and 1 daughter shouldnt be a problem :-* :-*

yea...i hope unnie not trolling me too.../:) /:) but she really has a habit of not updating sns for weeks...then suddenly she back to active...8-| 8-|
edit:@kanyai hope unnie is not the supporter of the upcoming KBS BLOOD drama ..hahha ... =)) =)) for her sudden Twilight obsession

@kanyaprasetyo‌ @sharonsfv‌ ok ok, i double check, its really within the same hour. 8-} 
maybe jcw had a break then called her to talk before updating his IG then she put up her Twilight perfume. 
she got moved by Golta's wedding? :)) she must missed piggy badly to post such a blatant message right?

Thinking about woods...
Hahaha

We spent so much time thinking what will happen in the woods in EK ep 32 n 33. We even want ohlala in the woods... :\"> :\"> But alas... it's just writer's trolling.. "I want you" from Ta Hwan 8-| 8-|

@qwenli @sakura29angel can you bring big fish from Japan here? I'm sure chingu will want to look at that BIG fish! :> :>

hahahahaha I really can't let go of my affection to JiJi and now JiJi uploaded a picture 30mins apart and i loveeeeee the caption of Jw. reminds me offff.... ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Happy Anniversary to this Thread!!!!!! Especially to the shippers since the beginning!! I admire you to come this far! I hope more years to come regardless of the real status of JiJi because to me, the friendship that develop here is the best among the rest!! i love you all! *hugsssss*

• Like 1

from jcw interview for a mag feb issue, latest ?

内容转日饭博客:

日本最新的2月份韩流杂志采访了池昌旭:

问:【和(奇皇后)同演者有联系么?】

答: 【和河智苑一直联络,跟白珍熙偶尔短信】。

这个日饭的萌点是↓:

跟小白是【偶尔】&【短信】

而跟智苑是【一直】(联络),

cr baidu

translation:

Q: do u still contact your costars of Empress ki?

A: i have always been in contact with hajiwon, with baek jin hee we msg sometimes.

the japanese reader's point was: with hjw is always in contact, with BJH its sometimes.

thnx @qwenli for the trans