[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

After a million years, I was able to retrieve my acct! Hello, Chinggus!!! :-h

Last post: January 21st! How did I manage to last lurking on the sidelines?????!

I just wanna say thank you to all, who have kept this 2Young House alive, while waiting for WGM to air again! (Goes back to the sidelines while figuring out how to post pics using my phone!) :-?

#PrayForSouthKorea

Hello everyone! have a good day
WY had more photo of Seyong1.Go to fishing he take many time, until his wife take her face near his face :\"> (I'm sure it's many pics Kekeke)2.When they go to Doll shop together he had a lot of photo of his wife, upload and ask her to buy Lion doll  
3.Ep7 after finish decorate House, Ho hold her neck 4.When His wife sang Lean on me That all moment I can remember ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

rosera said: Hello everyone! have a good day
WY had more photo of Seyong1.Go to fishing he take many time, until his wife take her face near his face :\"> (I'm sure it's many pics Kekeke)2.When they go to Doll shop together he had a lot of photo of his wife, upload and ask her to buy Lion doll  
3.Ep7 after finish decorate House, Ho hold her neck 4.When His wife sang Lean on me That all moment I can remember

Few more hours before Wooyoungie birthday!! Happy Birthday Wooyoung aaahhh... What did your wife give you for your birthday present? hehee... 
Here's a cute fanmade vid for his birthday! 

cr: uploader
Edit: I just had to add this fanmade vid.. It touched my heart seeing how hard he has worked for his career and I wish him happiness forever... with Seyoung! hehee!!  

cr: Kim blossom 

Happy Birthday, Jang Wooyoung! May you have many more birthdays to come! May you have what your heart desires!

Two weeks ago, he posted this on his Instagram. Could it be just that he supports the singer; or it's the current state of his heart? "I think I'm in love

I'm in love..." (15&' I Can't Hide It)

Cr. dddnnnmm

http://instagram.com/p/mxVM0Lo6KT/

Guest dewirama

JANG WOO YOUNG-IE.. SAENGIL CHUKAE.. wiz u have a great better life, career & married life in future.. *amen*uri agi wooyoungie who has mandu cheeks & cute face become namja da all the way.. huhuhuhuhu so touched..u've been received my bless to date even married to Park Se Young in real life.. *delulu mode on*
To: Park Se Youngplease make something special to surprise wooyoung coz today is his precious day which come once in a year..maybe just private party is okay but make sure to share some pics of them.. butakhalke~  ^^
wooyoung-ah please tell us, what have u received from seyoung today? is it just like what i imagined last time? *amen*please God, make something happen to them today.. *amen*to MBC & wgm team, please air wgm this week coz i miss 2young moment sooooooo much.. even i miss them to dead.. hiks  

Guest sawmm

our birthday boy... 0430tumblr_n4tsoasw8y1rlyhcso1_500.jpg
tumblr_n4tsoasw8y1rlyhcso2_500.jpg
tumblr_n4tsoasw8y1rlyhcso3_500.jpg

to our baby woo, may you flourish more and continuously grow beautiful..
wish you all the best  <:-P
  tumblr_n4ttlfGA1y1rlyhcso1_500.jpg

Happy birthday Jang Wooyoungie.... I wish you have great chemistry with Park Seyoungie as friend or else. Hope you two get the best.