Guest dewirama

Pu_3

said:

dewirama

said:

@jann17

@eunnieshara

@DaniaH

@Pu_3: absolutely agree with u all...i feel SY's attitude changed immediately towards WY after 2young met JW.. she become more concern to him.. 

honestly, i kinda shocked when JW said that he had thought 2young really met for blind date bcoz of someone.. i mean, JW was already agreed/blessed them to be a real couple in real life... neomu joah~~wonder if SY still contacting JW for the sake to get all info about her hubby more details.. lol

i hv many thought about WY b'day party this month..1) SY will be coming to 2PM dorm

i think i hv to see a doctor to cure my delulu.. but what kind of doctor should i see to cure this kind of disease? eommaaaaaaaaa~~ this is all 2young's fault..  

Guest dewirama

@jbum: hi chingu.. sorry for late greeting..

is that so?? should i?

i think it would be better if the doctor is 2young.. lol

@Pu_3 @bladerunner:

cancel again? hiks

i remember on season 2 when yongseo couple just joined in.. after some epsd of yongseo, there was something on MBC industry that made some variety shows got cancelled for a long time, a month? CMIIW

and what make me upset is every great preview of next epsd, there will be cancellation or get cut off or do not get broadcast time... those kind of epsds kinda like coincidentally or maybe perfect timing to get a rest/preparation of the next epsd?

i'll wait patiently if the cancellation reason is an/a accident/disaster, just like this time..

Guest zidge22

annyeong chinggu-ya~
how's everyone? omo~ cancellation for another week?! oh woah!this is tough~ T_T i feel i am waiting for a decade already... 
could it be that they are also not seeing each other? i mean no filming? ow.. i hope they contact each other a lot or if they see each other they might feel awkward again. amf~

Hello everyone! I just found Wooyoung Fisrt love 
wooyoung-first-love.jpegCr.http://blog.ningin.com/2011/06/30/2pms-taecyeon-and-wooyoung-reunite-with-their-first-love/

our Seyoungie 1601519_604493212933093_1795253911_n.jpg

How do you guys feel?

My feeling it's what so incredible, but don't misunderstand me I just want to shareI truly believe for Wooyoung our Seyoung is his Idea type for real (Delulu land grown up again LOL)Wooyoung-ie did you found your real Destined, don't you? (Seyoung-ie for sure =)) =)) ) 

Guest MayaA

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dv0J3sT34WP4&h=7AQHlaKys&enc=AZOcCG-OTEasqtkRzrDAwlItDeh-_mTE3NGTYWaK63x1byrP0VYuO1qH7odKdESC0EApuC_1ZuMHdu6J9H3cwTKqUNwLiF6i1UkCRYWYSSiiumojBUsB9CQEudqC3iOmDFfIxNlxbKlI5hvCeb9FNuMbaSVqd8ujv7YmRW03Au9nYA&s=1

Guest zidge22

@rosera where did you get that? :Dseyoung and wooyoung's first love kinda reseembles each other :) i wonder how his first love looks now..
is it 2young day today? not? yes? 

My heart feels like bursting... I'm missing 2Young couple so much! Let's hope they can have their airtime back today.  **praying hard** 
Thanks everyone for all the gifs, pics and links.. I am super busy lately but I will always check out this forum... my daily dose! hehee!! 

Guest reijaye

someone made an adorable video of 2young couple and their cute moments

http://youtu.be/suNvCsvgKRs

fanarts
Bl-tLdtCYAA5rkK.png
BmEnhh3CUAA0jMm.jpg

for those who are interested.. seyoung's new drama will premiere tonight on SBS at 8:45 pm KST
here's the 8 min trailer of her new drama

@reijaye
LOL That was very cute moment, Thank you very muchI'm curious if Wooyoung watch this drama Jealous man will come and what he gonna do to his wife :P (You let him hold you hand I will kiss you =))  I'm leave in my dream again)
#Pray for south korea

Guest dewirama

@enzo0227: yup u're right chingu.. when yongseo time there was MBC labor strike case..
@rosera:omo...!!!!the girl on pic looks like sy.. omo wooyoung-ah.. just make this time become reality!!! jaebal!!sy kid is really like the girl who was his 1st love.. omo omo eotteokhae? my delulu become wilder..eotteokahaji?? if some day wy announcing that he dated sy since wgm.. aigoo~~~ my 2young feels...

still hope wgm will airing today.. #prayforwgm2young#prayformy2youngheart#prayformiss2youngsomuch
#prayforsouthkorea#prayforindonesia