[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest dewirama

sawmm

said: @kahlias it does kinda look like their couple bracelet.. well i hope it is.. anyone?? is there a possibility to confirm this?? hehefrom the said tumbler page:

What is Seyoung wear in 1st ep?
Here what I found, check on the web if you wanna know the other clothes.
We-Got-Married-Fashion-Park-Se-Young-Coa
O’2nd Lace Pleated Short Coat, 658,000 WonO’2nd Lace Pleated Short Coat, 658,000 won

We-Got-Married-Fashion-Park-Se-Young-SkiPark-Se-Young-We-Got-Married-Fashion-Top

SY in Strong Heart
Jill-Stuart-Dress-Park-Se-Young-Fashion-
Jill-Stuart-Dress-Park-Se-Young-Fashion1
Jill Stuart Dress
Fresh, Young, and Beautiful...the writer of the blog has said :D

cr: www.koreandramafashion.com/got-married-park-se-young-fashion-episode-203-205/
O’2nd Lace Pleated Short Coat, 658,000 Won

Article: When will the variety shows return? "Difficult to return to broadcast at the moment"
Source: OSEN via Naver

One broadcast rep said, "It's quiet at the broadcast station. Everyone's watching the news and finding it difficult to concentrate on work. Variety programs especially are difficult to bring back at the moment. Korea is mourning and so are we."

When asked about when they would return to normal broadcasts, "In the past, the variety section held off from broadcast for over a month during the Cheonanham accident. We believe it's important to wait until Korea heals and recovers. We predict it will be difficult for variety programs to return any time soon."

1. [+7,071, -122] Shows have to return at some point, just that the channels are wondering who's going to start it first. Once one channel returns, others will follow suit.

2. [+6,123, -109] The three channels should meet up and decide on a set date together, it seems to be the best solution...

3. [+6,405, -625] All of Korea is depressed. Laughter should be forced so that people can at least find strength while mourning. All that is on the TV is a repeat of the same news. 

4. [+5,704, -752] I want the TV shows to return. I'm so tired of the news right now. Those who are living should continue to laugh.

5. [+4,353, -462] Should just bring it back now

6. [+1,121, -50] This continus flow of deperssing news will only make everyone feel more powerless and depressed.

7. [+1,110, -56] I work under stress all day at work only to get more stressed when I turn on the TV... We're all going to get depression at this rate.

8. [+956, -69] I think it's okay to bring back the shows this week;;

9. [+812, -40] The channels are just eyeing each other for someone to start first

10. [+832, -96] I feel like society's sentiment is forcing everyone to mourn. Like I've lost my right to laugh anymore.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/04/broadcast-channels-claim-varieties-wont.html

Guest imelz

hi guys :) Does any body know the link for radio star wgm special with english sub?I've been looking everywhere yet still not find it..If anybody know,please kindly inform me..Thank u :)

Guest hanaluvkm.

2Youngers~♥♡♥♡♥

How's your day? :) :) :)

Should we sub the radio star?lol

Since we won't be having variety shows again this week...I'm getting more and more unwell bcs of the news....I kept turning on my tv cable now looking for some fun...but nothing can replace Infinity Challenge (news about Gil isn't helping me either) and Running Man for God sake....Kept refreshing netizenbuzz and naver and news channel and twitter but they kept rolling about all the bad news from around the world...and the worst part is..I can do nothing to help them..I wish I am a good politician or someone important in the government or someone with all the money in the world..SIGH #PrayforTheWorld

-Sincerely from an international fan

hanaluvKM . said: 2Youngers~♥♡♥♡♥ How's your day? :) :) :) Should we sub the radio star?lol Since we won't be having variety shows again this week...I'm getting more and more unwell bcs of the news....I kept turning on my tv cable now looking for some fun...but nothing can replace Infinity Challenge (news about Gil isn't helping me either) and Running Man for God sake....Kept refreshing netizenbuzz and naver and news channel and twitter but they kept rolling about all the bad news from around the world...and the worst part is..I can do nothing to help them..I wish I am a good politician or someone important in the government or someone with all the money in the world..SIGH #PrayforTheWorld -Sincerely from an international fan

Hi to all 2Youngers....
To all who miss 2Young.. Rest assured that we gonna meet them this Sat... 

‪#‎MBCTV‬ to resume regular television programming

#MBCTV has made the decision to resume regular television programming with regards to its dramas and variety programs from this Monday (April 21st), after temporarily suspending their broadcasts due to the Sewol tragedy last week.

Their Mon-Tue drama ‘Empress Ki’ was the first off the blocks by resuming its broadcast on April 21st, and Wed-Thu drama ‘Cunning Single Lady’ will follow suit on April 23rd.

Variety programs that were suspended since last week will also resume, which include ‘Golden Fishery: Radio Star’, ‘Four Sons and One Daughter’, ‘I Live Alone’, and others. Weekend variety programs like ‘Music Core’, ‘We Got Married 4’, and ‘Infinity Challenge’ will also return. ‘Dad! Where Are We Going 2’ and ‘Real Men’ will also air as per schedule.

News pertaining to the Sewol tragedy will be aired through MBC TV news programs like ‘Noon News’, ‘Evening News’, ‘Newsdesk’, and others. Regular programming were suspended in the aftermath of the Sewol tragedy, for continuous coverage on the rescue operations. But viewers have grown weary of the continuous coverage, which would often be repeating on the same issues, and also leading to broadcast mishaps or inappropriate content being reported.

At the same time, SBS TV and KBS TV are also considering a return to regular programming as well.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung
Copyright@KpopFighting

Guest bladerunner

eunnieshara

said: Hi to all 2Youngers....

To all who miss 2Young.. Rest assured that we gonna meet them this Sat... 

‪#‎MBCTV‬ to resume regular television programming

#MBCTV has made the decision to resume regular television programming with regards to its dramas and variety programs from this Monday (April 21st), after temporarily suspending their broadcasts due to the Sewol tragedy last week.

Their Mon-Tue drama ‘Empress Ki’ was the first off the blocks by resuming its broadcast on April 21st, and Wed-Thu drama ‘Cunning Single Lady’ will follow suit on April 23rd.

Variety programs that were suspended since last week will also resume, which include ‘Golden Fishery: Radio Star’, ‘Four Sons and One Daughter’, ‘I Live Alone’, and others. Weekend variety programs like ‘Music Core’, ‘We Got Married 4’, and ‘Infinity Challenge’ will also return. ‘Dad! Where Are We Going 2’ and ‘Real Men’ will also air as per schedule.

News pertaining to the Sewol tragedy will be aired through MBC TV news programs like ‘Noon News’, ‘Evening News’, ‘Newsdesk’, and others. Regular programming were suspended in the aftermath of the Sewol tragedy, for continuous coverage on the rescue operations. But viewers have grown weary of the continuous coverage, which would often be repeating on the same issues, and also leading to broadcast mishaps or inappropriate content being reported.

At the same time, SBS TV and KBS TV are also considering a return to regular programming as well.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung
Copyright@KpopFighting

Hi guys! I've been away for almost a week, this is the longest time I've been away from this thread hahaha >.< I miss our favorite couple so much! But if it was also cancelled this week I don't mind. Watching all the news makes my heart heavy.... Hope all is well :(

Hello everyone \:D/ 

I note that WGM latest series at KShowNow is at ep 216 whereas the one at KShowOnline is at ep 217. Also they have the updated WGM Global S2 ep 3 so thot if anyone interested could pass their time there.

Let's all be mindful and pray for those directly affected by the Sewol incident.

Guest dewirama

hanaluvKM . said: 2Youngers~♥♡♥♡♥ How's your day? :) :) :) Should we sub the radio star?lol Since we won't be having variety shows again this week...I'm getting more and more unwell bcs of the news....I kept turning on my tv cable now looking for some fun...but nothing can replace Infinity Challenge (news about Gil isn't helping me either) and Running Man for God sake....Kept refreshing netizenbuzz and naver and news channel and twitter but they kept rolling about all the bad news from around the world...and the worst part is..I can do nothing to help them..I wish I am a good politician or someone important in the government or someone with all the money in the world..SIGH #PrayforTheWorld -Sincerely from an international fan

If MBC decide to postpone WGM again then i will use that time to make a fanmade vid for them as their fmv in youtube is not that much.. Last week i replayed all their episode and see the fancam in SG.. Stalk their sns.. Aigoo..

If there is any of kind person who will subs radio star.. I am really appreciating it..

eunnieshara said: If MBC decide to postpone WGM again then i will use that time to make a fanmade vid for them as their fmv in youtube is not that much.. Last week i replayed all their episode and see the fancam in SG.. Stalk their sns.. Aigoo.. If there is any of kind person who will subs radio star.. I am really appreciating it..