[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest shin27

@rosera
hi, the picture where woo young kiss se young on paper, which episode is it?
is that already sub by kshownow?
thanks for your help...

@diendong @missauditorMy pleased, Did you know what I prayed for this Episode? I'm very sure many people pray like me :P :PWhy paper didn't fall down, it'd be awesome and we will have a big Party  =)) =))
Brougt to you by me :D my apologize if I was show many gif I just be crazy about they can't Airing our 2Young 
ภาพถ่าย3ebqnJczlZ0_FXeOYw_3MQhbMRTDc6BTvBCiFNoM

@shin27 It's not broadcast yet, coz of Sewol situationThis week might be broadcast this ep, but in Hong Jinyoung Couple not our 2 Young 
@LavelyShai  Thank you for Video 

dewirama said: @jann17 @eunnieshara @DaniaH @Pu_3: absolutely agree with u all...i feel SY's attitude changed immediately towards WY after 2young met JW.. she become more concern to him.. 
honestly, i kinda shocked when JW said that he had thought 2young really met for blind date bcoz of someone.. i mean, JW was already agreed/blessed them to be a real couple in real life... neomu joah~~wonder if SY still contacting JW for the sake to get all info about her hubby more details.. lol

Guest rmdaebak

BmSo6jQCUAAy_C7.jpg:large
SUZY tweeted a song of Standing Egg ft. Park Se Young <33getting delulu here... maybe WOO suggested this song to suzy (bragging about her wife) hahaha <3 

@LavelyShai @rosera etc....GO GO GO.... :D
@rmdaebak LOL...let have group hug of delulu.... :D

Somebody please help me, do you know what boyband and tittle song in last video of 2young, in episode 7 or 9,10... I'm forget. The beat is catchy and they wore like high school uniform? I think it was Infinite (I'm not too familiar w/ boyband) but I failed when I'm searched on YT, so it was not infinite.

EDIT:
I found it, it was BTS - Boy In Love...
Kyaaaa....nuna fangirling here. Love the song..
:D:D (hiding from TOP's stare)

Hello everyone! how are u guys doing? it's been so long! i miss them so much :'(Hopefully Kshownow can sub their RS episode.Oh and do u guys know any eng sub link of SY's new drama?

OT: does anyone know the song that was playing when they went to see WY's friends at the market? thanks

i just found something haha.. 
asdfg.jpg

red circle.. is that seyoung photo right? or just camera focus? hehe.. cr : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=married&no=906772
another one :2106533177_02521db0_IMG_3761.png
its the same clothes and same hairstyle right :D 2106533177_09f5ef82_IMG_3764.gif
cr : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=married&no=906524&page=6so what do you guys think :D K-Netizen really have sharp eyes nee... 

Guest dewirama

@Pu_3: i guess so..wy took a pic of his wifey..omo~~~~ 
then the ID card on her recent drama is so cute and beautiful...