[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

TO THE SEXY, MANLY, CUTIE JANG WOOYOUNG oppa!

<:-P <:-P <:-PHAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY <:-P <:-P <:-P

Wishing you all the best in your life, in your career and in your married life (virtual and the future :D )
More birthdays and more blessings to come :)
Stay just the way you are and we'll always be here to support you! 

PS: Please take care of Seyoung eonnie . love love love :D

Guest shin27

Hey, did anyone have a picture about yong2 couple filming after that wedding photo on Singapore ?
I am REALLY affraid that they will end after wedding ceremony like the other couple did in previous wgm, usually after they take wedding photo or wedding ceremony they will end their realtionship. No?
And what makes me more affraid is their busy schedule, se young filming weekend drama & wyoung prepare for 2pm comeback...

Oh man, i hope i am wrong....

Guest nami34

Before this i am only a fan of teukso couple. i dont know why, i could see that other couples are also sweet, but somehow they dont captivate my attention the way teukso couple did. i have watched most of the couples of wgm and still, i couldnt find any feelings that make me goes red and feel like i wanna be in love too when i watch them except for teukso. THEN i found out about this wooyoung couple. i watched all 13 episodes of them in one night. and i just cant wait to watch the next episode (T^T) the waiting is killing me!! i love them to death now! but i know Korea is still in the mood of grief so i respect that.  :)
by the way, one more thing that makes me happy today is..IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AS WELL! WOOYOUNG-eeeee we share the same birthday!
please live well and happily, eat well, grow well, rest well, and just.........be yourself because you are so perfect just the way you are!

:D:D :D :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOYOUNGIEEEEE!!!!! Good news for those who have been missing their shows! MBC has announced the return of most of its variety programs!

SEE ALSO: SBS, KBS, and MBC to start airing some variety shows once again

MBC reps told the media, "April 30th's 'Radio Star', May 1st's new pilot program 'Stargazing', May 3rd's 'Infinity Challenge' and May 4th's Sunday night programs will air in their regular time slot."

DOES THIS MEAN WGM IS BACK? IM CONFUSED LOL

Guest nami34

i'm glad if wgm is going to be aired for real! :D
by the way, i need to ask, have any of you made the gif of the moment when sy asked wy what he has been doing recently and he answered by singing a line from A.D.T.O.Y.. i swear i love it to death! 
:x

Guest shin27

Hey, did anyone have a picture about yong2 couple filming after that wedding photo on Singapore ?
I am REALLY affraid that they will end after wedding ceremony like the other couple did in previous wgm, usually after they take wedding photo or wedding ceremony they will end their realtionship. No?
And what makes me more affraid is their busy schedule, se young filming weekend drama & wyoung prepare for 2pm comeback...

Oh man, i hope i am wrong....

nami34 said: i'm glad if wgm is going to be aired for real! :D
by the way, i need to ask, have any of you made the gif of the moment when sy asked wy what he has been doing recently and he answered by singing a line from A.D.T.O.Y.. i swear i love it to death! 
:x

I ruminate over 3 hours,I should to share it or not, so let see for funny guys, I didn't have script just listen to the song and I though it match for this Episodesome part was gone coz I'm already sleep so I just delete part of video ~X( ~X(forgive me for that ^:)^:)^:)^

Guest shin27

@rosera
Yah, you are right..
I just hope I can watch them longer, this couple really interesting to watch. I never feel anything like this since andy-solbi, and yong-seo.
Btw, your gif always looks nice

:D

@reijaye
wowww....nice to see this one, but 2 photo? I bet wooyoung ask for another photo bcs his face looks bigger.
:))

Guest 2young

I love Seyoung and Wooyoung so much. This couple is so cute. Hope them can be real couple. I want to see WMG, please let me see them this week :((

Guest 2young

2young said: I love Seyoung and Wooyoung so much. This couple is so cute. Hope them can be real couple. I want to see WMG, please let me see them this week :((

Guest bladerunner

jbum said: If i am not mistaken wooyoung is in LA...so se young was not with him during his birthday. hope she didnt forget to greet him :bz

Guest sawmm

@jbum WY's in LA on his birthday? i do hope SY  atlst sent him an sms..what about 2pm members? were they with him or was he alone? i tot junK got back to korea from japan for his bday.. and taec is busy doing his drama so there's big chance he is in korea as well, while im not sure if chansung is in china or otherwise for the program he's participating on..

can anyone pls confirm WY's whereabouts on his birthday and who's he with?really appreciate it

@jbum huh? I'm not sure where he is during his birthday but  there's a fanaacc that saying wooyoung was on JYPE building today (or maybe even tomororow). So I don't think he is in LA...... 

:)

edit : meh. I meant yesterday not tomorrow. Sorry I was sleepy >.<