[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

Posting after a period of MIA. The new themes aren't helping. I'm waiting for Light Mode to make it's debut.

The more time passes, the more rumors swirling around, and before the inevitable storm happens, the more I'm leaning to the side that LSG dodged one massive bullet here.

ryu19860812-107100133-673136249935436-77

ryu19860812-106922682-293553268670338-13

ryu19860812-106466783-271171030836110-37

Spoiler

ryu19860812-106748947-274716943975481-46

• Sad 1

Spoiler

Don’t cry; look at our named engraved here
Our precious invitation cards are getting wet
Don’t be sad, even if your family is not here
Someday, the day will come when they forgive you

The world gave in to my love for you, and I’ll care for you and love you till the end
Promise me that we’ll only look at each other and that when the time comes to leave this world, we’ll leave together

Be prepared for the world’s revenge
Even if it gives me many hardships, I’ll withstand them for you

The world gave in to my love for you, and I’ll care for you and love you till the end
Promise me that we’ll only look at each other and that when the time comes to leave this world, we’ll leave together

I’ll live so that when we look back after many years, there will be no regrets
Even if I live just one more day, I’ll make you happy

Baby I’ll love you

Spoiler

Please

Can’t forget, I have you
With falling tears, I still remember you
I’m sorry I couldn’t be patient with you and complained 

You said you only wanted me
I don’t want you to forget
And erase memories of laughter and tears
With another love

I’m asking you to come back somehow
I’m begging for everything to go back to the way it first was
I say that I’ll wait, but you can’t come too late
Don’t distance yourself, come closer, please 

I couldn’t say everything
I’ll say the very last thing, so listen
I’m even sorrier that I only got angry when I loved more 

I’m asking you to come back somehow
I’m begging for everything to go back to the way it first was

I’m asking you to come back someday
Think about how much your heart will hurt if we break up

Please...

Please...

• Like 1

I love this song since I’ve heard from him first time in “Love letter” and he became even better ;-)

Spoiler

울지마 여기에 새겨진 우리 이름을 봐
Don’t cry; look at our named engraved here

소중한 초대장이 젖어버리잖아
Our precious invitation cards are getting wet

슬퍼마 너의 가족들이 보이지 않아도
Don’t be sad, even if your family is not here

언젠가 용서할 그날이 올꺼야
Someday, the day will come when they forgive you

내 사랑에 세상도 양보한 널 나 끝까지 아끼며 사랑할께

약속해줘 서로만 바라보다 먼훗날 우리 같은 날에 떠나

각오해 내게 무릎꿇은 세상의 복수를
Be prepared for the world’s revenge

많은 시련 준대도 널 위해 견딜게
Even if it gives me many hardships, I’ll withstand them for you

긴 세월 흐른뒤 돌아보아도 아무런 후회 없도록
I’ll live so that when we look back after many years, there will be no regrets

단 하루를 살아도 너 행복하도록 만들거야
Even if I live just one more day, I’ll make you happy

Baby 사랑할게
Baby I’ll love you

Edited by IliK
Video changed for the full version of the song
  • Like 1

LOL ... YSH and CEW performance song ("First love" by Clon) lyrics just reminded me for Yoona's pet  ...

" Ore ore o " ;-) 

Spoiler

the original with lyrics ...

SSR song was "Since I let you go" by YB

Spoiler

the original with lyrics

just watched that part of MITH when LSG and SSR talking about their song choice, and there was mentioned this song as well, he/they even sang the first line too 

Spoiler

not surprised SSR asked LSG “why are you so desperate about love?” ;-)

Spoiler

Edited by IliK
another video and comment
  • Like 1

This is getting super tedious. It's plainly ridiculous that he/they are still in this phase.

Since SSR and LSG are friends, let's see SSR's dating history (or rather that it is known):

Shin began dating ballerina Kim Joo-won in 2011; Kim was a principal dancer with the Korea National Ballet for 15 years from 1988 to 2003, and currently teaches at Sungshin Women's University.[16] The pair broke up after four years of dating in August 2015.[17]

In June 2016 Shin married a non-celebrity office worker in Hawaii.[18][19][20] In November the same year, Shin became a father to a daughter.[21]

He broke up after 4 years of dating and got married the year after, at 33/34 (LSG's age). That was quite quick. 4 years of dating didn't culminate into marriage, but it only took him few months to find someone else, marry them, and have a child.

It's quite clear in hindsight that YoonGi didn't know what they were doing and acted on impulse. It's like both need to be pushed because otherwise neither of them are going to find common ground.

But that was already done in 2011 and 2017. You can't have outside interventions every single time.

Nevertheless, there's always someone who tries to play cupid.

• LOL 1

Lee Seung Gi is standing on the Inkigayo stage 5 years apart ... 20150614 comeback with “And goodbye”, than 2020 July in MITH with “Forbidden love” ;-) He is better than ever, although he always great :-)

(from Wood_dragon_dreamer IG) 

110113425_1685980314913023_1348236618751

99BF7F4E5F1608F609

(cr. Mibbeum on Twitter)

LOL ... so this is probably why he is doing it many times, as well ?!

"Everyone should know this. Singer Seunggi reaching 3 octave in #MasterInTheHouse 'Forbidden Love' #LeeSeungGi "

(cr. Piratri on Twitter)

• Like 1

There was a deleted post in this thread made by someone in March 2015 which said that LSG's and YoonA's public relationship was being used to cover up and protect her relationship with Donghae. That doesn't mean that one was fake and the other was real. It's all about timing.

Naturally everyone disagreed with that and dismissed the user as nothing but a troll, but nonetheless, there's still some objective truth to it.

Keep in mind that by that time they had already probably broken up or were in the process of doing so, but everyone was under the illusion that they were dating happily.

Remember, LSG and YoonA themselves kept putting up an act for months.

Let's start with this: Donghae's name was never mentioned in front of YoonA, but everyone takes it for granted that they dated.

LSG's was mentioned countless times, and they too dated.

What we've seen in 2017, Yuri reminding her that she likes being patted on the head/having her hair gently stroked, and Sooyoung's "Strong Heart" mention, while being true, they could've been said just as a front for the public.

When they were "alone" on LieV, Yuri said "First of all, ID Deok is watching" (might be in reference to him), and she glanced and grinned at her right afterwards, while YoonA was being all playful with the camera.

This has been going on since the very beginning so its nothing really new.

The only difference, like I said before, is that Korean media outlets, unlike fan communities, don't pick up on it, even though they easily could.

So all of this is very legitimate to think and ponder. 

But like I've said repeatedly, sooner or later, this will all blow up in her face and in the face of those who are covering up for her.

In the mean time, she can keep on enduring lol.

• Insightful 1