[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Yoona updated her IG today, but I'm not sure can be post or not, because some new rule of Soompi showed up on my page (Update #4 new rule: "No more Instagram embedded post") :-( 

• Like 1

“Beast” Seung Gi ?! LOL

Wondering Eunhyun’s comment referred for the military past or some other event in the past ? ;-)  (in an other tweet under this tweet tread) 

• Like 1

"But how did u know seunggi?" ... good question ;-) LOL

" ... saranghae ..." ;-) 

"LSG: Let's be friends forever.

EH: Forever

LSG/EH: Friends forever.

LSG: I love you.

EH: Thank you.

(This is a word from wise friendship.)"

/Translation cr. Rakuten Viki/

This part is something about Eunhyuk close to Twice ... but he much closer to GG ;-) LOL

So that's what about Twice ... https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/06/eunhyuk-tells-a-story-about-lee-seung-gi-and-twice-when-they-met-in-the-army

• Like 1

The importance of body language. Don't just merely trust someone's words or their facial expression. Observe carefully and learn to read them.

The day after post break up news and Knowing Brothers; uselessly trying to act unfazed.

2017-07-16-03-05-51.gif  Untitled1-copy-9.gif

Grabbing hair; same left hand; same gesture; same reaction.

• Insightful 1

Since LSG, Taec, and Khun started following each other a while ago, I guess it's kind of appropriate to bring up the news that Taec is in a relationship with a non-celeb.

Close acquaintance of Ok Taecyeon:

"Healthy relationship with a 29 year old company employee for three years... she waited for him while he was in the army"

And LSG has to yell like a madman in his songs not to forget him, and that he won't forget - How sad is that.

Meanwhile..

LSG is still waiting and hoping (?), while Yoona endures and endures.. lol.

By the way, that brings up another crucial subject that we touched upon in the past: Let's see how Yoona's close friends are going to deal with it when the time comes. It will be glorious to see.

We already had a taste of that on KB when they all went mute haha.

• Like 1