Quantcast
Guest sara1117

[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

” I want it to be that way now

In your shadow, I heal my tiresome heart ...”

He was singing from “I hope it would be that way now” (by Chu Young Pil) ... here is a cover version from AKMU with English lyrics (couldn’t find the original with eng sub)

Spoiler

forgot to mention ...

Spoiler

... how much  the song lyrics reminded me for that MITH episode with YYJ  when LSG talked about in the past he wanted to put everything his pocket while didn’t  aporeciate enough what he alteady had and lost his precious thing along the way ;-) 

There is some other info about this song and  LSG link ;-)

• Like 2

Translation:

LSG: Happy to see you. I'm Gong Cha model Lee Seunggi. Thank you for sharing a lot of love for Gong Cha during the 2019 year. In 2020 too, we hope for your unchanging love and support. Everyone~ Happy New Year! 

(LSGfan Twitter)

• Like 2

It would be great to see them together even in this program ;-) LOL

• Like 2

All these known personalities (I didn't know this last one https://www.soompi.com/article/1381225wpp/cools-lee-jae-hoon-reveals-a-shocking-secret-he-kept-for-11-years) coming out with having secretly married and having children.

If someone like this, relatively unknown to me, took such extreme measures to keep it hidden for so long, what are they going to do? lol.

The good thing about this is, if Y ever decides to have children and marry, since she's always in the public eye and is skinny by nature, and unless she goes into hiatus for months or years (we would know something's up in that case), she wouldn't be able to hide it.

That letter is messed up in some ways. I can see her penning up something like that. We have WTWB as example of how nonsensical she can be, and in her case, she wouldn't even be able to excuse it with something like that.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

well loved shirt ;-)

just as a reminder ...

Spoiler

Edited by IliK
completting
  • Like 2

KB Travel Insurance promo photo ...

EQDlV7XXsAADSZc?format=jpg&name=small

Pandora promo photo ... 

23_P_Bg_2020020618026.jpg