[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

I started Yuri!!! on Ice a long time ago but never got to finish watching it so I had no clue about this lol.

yoi.png

yoi-1.png

yoi-2.png

yoi-3.png

yoi-4.png

Haha.

For anyone wondering why the "L" at the end, it's probably because they don't have permission to use his exact real name, so they just added a letter. It's what they do with famous brand names like McDonalds=McRonalds, Sony=Somy, Panasonic=Panatonic, and so on.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Yoona dances for boy group songs, like EXO’s Love shot ;-) 

... and my mind reminded for  ....  one shot, two shot ... love shot ;-)  lol

Spoiler

the songs what she danced for ...

Spoiler

...and it seems even Lee Seung Gi official page updated today (or yesterday)  with a dance practice video from 2010 ...  ;-) The funny world of coinsidences ;-) 

• Like 1

Spoiler

So  she played 4 songs during the 2 hour broadcast, started with  When tha wind blows, than  Human by Zico, Taeyeon’s  Happy and at the end  “Promise” ...

nct127 commented on Yoona post and thanked Yoona for dancing their song ... 

Spoiler

“make sure you watch” ... I will ;-) 

• Like 1

It's not a rule, but generally speaking:

When rumors are false, they tend to die down immediately or after a short period of time. Regardless of whether some lone voice with an agenda keeps repeating them in the hope of persuading others to believe them.

When rumors are true, or there's some truth to them, they keep popping up and persist for a long period of time, from objective and different sources. Sometimes they never end despite the denials, because striking evidence exists and new evidence keeps surfacing.

Once you figure that, it becomes easy to distinguish fiction from reality, fake from genuine, lies or half-lies mixed with truth.

His turned out to be false or made-up. Whilst some, if not most of hers, are probably true lol.

• Confused 1

LSG talked about love various times, other than in his song, but I had never read these statements before during LF's promoton (January 2015):

"I don't like bad guys. That's probably why I chose to be in this movie; I tend to take love seriously. I don't like 'some' relationships either. Love is an important emotion and I don't like to think of it lightly."

That shows another angle/facet in how committed he was.

What's striking is how YoonA never talked about it in the same terms as he did, but we know it wasn't the same for her. She did not realize "how love looked like" lol.

• Insightful 1

Cute ...

interesting ... so it seems fan asked him, one of them about songs and he recommended Harry Style’s Falling ... and I’m not sure Luis Capaldi’s Someone you loved was mentioned now, or just fans mentioning together them (some source mention that was recommended during little forest radio interview ) ;-) 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1