[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

We know this is not the case here, we've known the true reasons and motives for years now, but I understand that at the time, people were contemplating all possible scenarios (with very few hits (if any) and a lot of misses, even though all the answers were in his songs and could be perceived, but most didn't make the appropriate connections) having been deceived by all; LSG (claiming that he didn't break up and was still together with her - January 2015), YoonA (Yuri saying his name and acting all happily - July 2015), and SM (claiming that they were still together - May 2015). Hook never said anything until the break up was officially announced, and of course, they were the most honest of all. (Exact timing and reasons for break up unknown)

Since the BinKyo rumors have been on the rise this year, I feel like quoting a post that mentioned them and used their story as an analogy:

On 8/16/2015 at 3:22 PM, blindfury said:

I was not going to post at all but a friend just showed me an article about Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo so I thought maybe some words.

Below was the press release that HB and SHG gave when they broke up in 2011

"We would like to inform the public that Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo decided to part ways earlier this year. The two met in 2008 through the drama, 'The World They Live In', and carefully acknowledged their love soon after to the public. However, due to their busy drama, movie, and overseas schedules, they naturally weren't able to pay as much attention as the other needed. The excessive amount of attention from those around them was pressuring, as well as the stress they received regarding unfounded rumors detailing their break-up. They did not have the time or freedom to overcome such obstacles, leading to an inevitable gap in their relationship. Eventually, the two agreed to part ways earlier this year. Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo did not release an official statement because they did not want the public's attention to be taken away from their respective works. Hyun Bin also did not want to bring up such a personal matter while greeting the public for the final time before his enlistment. Such is the reason why we postponed the release of this information until the 8th. We would like to apologize for not informing you of this information earlier. The two will work to show their best in their own respective positions."

If you look at the context of the statement, we could have applied the same to our couple. They were forced into the open, received too much attention, had little time for each other and faced countless break up rumours and the guy has to go into the army. I guess in a way this is the price to pay when you are at a level people want attention all the time.

It just serves to show you how misguided people were at the time, and how they've all been toyed around with, and none of it was their fault. It was all logical and reasonable.

YoonA deceived everyone into thinking she was in love, only to come out 2-3 years later with two versions of a song claiming she didn't know it then, it was love, nor realized how love looked like.

A ridiculous cop out.

People like to think they have secrets, that they can keep secrets between themselves or others, but when you think about it, you will soon realize that there can be no such things.

The moment someone starts imagining things, the moment they start theorizing, surmising, speculating, the moment they start their thought process, is where secrets are no more.

No matter what one may think, the truth cannot be hidden, it always finds a way to come out, because you and others make it so.

• Insightful 1

As I was saying..

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/lee-seung-gi-emotions-crying-sadness/

"Small moments of happiness can’t be saved from my experience. No matter how much I try to collect small moments of happiness, it doesn’t return to be as big happiness."

All while Yoona sang "A Little Happiness" which mirror her feelings toward him while being all hesitant and looking sad. 

These two are in need of some help. They've been sending distress signals for quite some time now.

It's astonishing that those around them just let things be. But maybe they gave up. They know YoonA is a lost cause and has issues, while LSG insists on being private, disinterested with people's murmurs and rumors.

• Insightful 1

Focus on the SM Town screen, I think it's the same as the backgroud of Seung Gi photo

photo6122904359726590565.jpg

"Twogether" PressCon was held at InterContinental Grand Seoul Parnas Hotel.

we can see it on the map, InterContinental Grand Seoul Parnas is next to SM Town.

photo6122904359726590566.jpg

what is the reason for SM Promoting "Twogether"? is this just a coincidence?

(Just Fan Prediction)

Edited by YoonGi Lovers
  • Like 2

Hey, there's no need to write (Just Fan Prediction) every time. You can keep doing it though if you wish.

Netflix must have an advertising and promotional contract with them. That would be the reason.

Eep1-M2-ZUMAAv5f-U.jpg  116894627-1204833689882480-5707972497383

Eep1-NZ-Vo-AAzny-C.jpg

Eep1-Nry-UMAAu2b-E.jpg

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, YoonGi Lovers said:

I think "Just Fan Prediction" is one of the sentences that protect us from the word "rumor spreader" ^•^

rumor spreading, when you declare something as true, even it's not ... we've never done that, we just observe, analize, guess and in my case hope  ;-) 

• Like 2

I just analize too, it is related to each other or not, there are too many coincidences between them, can i hope YoonGi still together until now? ㅠㅠ

yup, maybe just promotion contract, but i will not give up to be YoonGi Lovers, until one or both of them get married ^•^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YoonGi Lovers said:

I think "Just Fan Prediction" is one of the sentences that protect us from the word "rumor spreader" ^•^

Don't concern yourself with that. You're not saying anything controversial. Just pinpointing out things.

That's what this thread is for.

19 minutes ago, YoonGi Lovers said:

I just analize too, it is related to each other or not, there are too many coincidences between them, can i hope YoonGi still together until now? ㅠㅠ

Still together as in they never really broke up or got back together? I'd say that's 50/50.

It's not the end until it's the end.

You've read the thread/my posts I take it? So you know what I really think and how I really feel about this, about her.

• Insightful 1

58 minutes ago, YoonGi Lovers said:

about that, i can't say anything, it's natural for us to think differently. i also don't know what really happened, i just hope it's not true

Well you don't have to say anything. Reality can be crude and harsh, not the "fairy-tale" they wanted to sell you.

But you can keep supporting them unconditionally. Just don't think it's all sunshine and roses, because it's not until later that you come to realize the true state of things.

It took 2-3 years here for her to give a response, not a very convincing one at that. But she put herself in the line of fire willingly, but that's also a way to protect oneself, also by describing it as "blissful and happy".

I wouldn't break up with someone I'm happy with. So even here, there can be half-lies within.

116125243-761431874609131-76028206751872

116704262-338651010871425-82090834824835

116909280-350008556010422-67841456779927

117034957-855631058176124-33274614766714

• Like 3

SNS sites full of Hometown flex ep 6 preview, LSG and HHJ reunion in the show ... but not too much word about the other guest, and honestly when I read his name Lee Beom Soo I couldn't recognize ... until now when I saw him and realized he is the leading actor of Prime Minister and I ... it's a small world after all ;-) LOL

116914389_1699906883520366_4415270274967

• Like 2