[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Not to rub it in, but I have to say, these posts were perfectly spot-on/prophetic 4 years ago. They summed up exactly what was about to happen in the upcoming years. Props to the users.

HopesDD says:

Journalists now a days are all trash, what can we expect? The only thing we can do is ignore haters, and focus on his career more. They can say whatever, I realised that rumors won’t touch him, since it’s all lies. What matters is his career in his home country, and what they’re doing now is publicuty, altought it falls under “bad publicity”, but let’s say that people are more attracted to bad things, once they figure it’s all BS, more people will love him. Do I make sense?

Let’s focus on positive stuff, move on from that “past” and be a better fandom. There’s a saying that silence is the best answer for fools

Anonymous says:

Guys~ I think we should follow the lead of Korean Airens… and show restraint and discipline, very much the Korean way. They/We feel exactly the same way but never comment on the situation. because silence speaks louder than words. and silence alone conveys a very clear message, and is powerful.

only defend when absolutely necessary, and in a brief, mature way. bc as you know, people on the internet are not guided by logic, but emotion, often times the hysterical kind that makes them themselves look silly.

Seunggi doesn’t take himself too seriously, which can be a good and bad thing in the Korean ent industry. but in living a great life overall, it’s the best trait ever!^^ so let’s follow that… because as everyone knows… what goes around, comes around.

happy new year Airens!!! Seunggi’s birthday next week!

Also let me add…… the choices we make in life, we have to then also live with the consequences. some (and their agencies especially in entertainment industry) put A LOT of energy in time into trying to control consequences that are really out of their control. Seunggi and Hook are not like that. which again can be a good and bad thing.

He’s a level-headed, responsible guy and too smart to waste his energies trying to control things in life that are really out of his control, he has said. he says he chooses to focus on his own stuff and what he can do to grow as an actor or singer, and as a person. and that’s really admirable.^^

• Like 2

Something new!

EVIhj-Ev-Uw-AA2-IXh.jpg

Does anyone recognize the BGM? Is he filming a music video or an ad?

Or maybe Busted! 3? It may be very well be that. Coupled with PMY's post, he's being chased here.. knowing his real identity and all.

They were told it's a drama. Maybe it's a guest appearance on some other drama, not the one awaiting confirmation. I'm not sure if that would make any sense though.

683ec0fcgy1gdnt4xnablj20fa0lhdh6.jpg

It was an ad (KB) as originally thought.

• Like 2

LOL

Yoona’s IG story ...

The whole song:

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/pUpbR9Z7Q_s

I am sorry, it's my fault, thank you, it's thanks to you
you habit of spatting words easily
I know it's difficult for you as well
perhaps you think I am an idiot

If I told you with a crying face that I am having a difficult time
would it be better?
so who's going to have a harder time? If I whine about being in pain
will everything be okay?

Perhaps me and you trapped
each other in a delusion
no, you can't understand me
when I look at your worried eyes

Baby I’m so Lonely so Lonely
it seems I am alone
when I see you so tired, to you
am I a burden perhaps? am I too much for you?

it seems I am alone as well
still, I hate to make it obvious to you
I am more accustomed to endure this alone
please understand me

We are together but we don't walk together
loneliness and suffering, the difference between them is a memory
why do you keep on writing things differently though?

still, I hate to make it obvious to you
please understand me

Leave me alone

it seems I am alone

still, I hate hiding from you
please understand me

The whole song:

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/FJKCCrA7O-w

Ooh na na na na na na
Ooh na na na na na na
Ooh na na na na na na
Ooh na na na na na na
Let me cater to you
'Cause baby this is your day
Do anything for my man
Baby you blow me away
I got your slippers,
Your dinner,
Your dessert and so much more
Anything you want, just let me cater to you
Inspire me from the heart,
Can't nothing tear us apart
You're all I want in a man,
I put my life in your hands
I got your slippers,
Your dinner,
Anything you want, I wanna cater to you
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooooh
Baby I see you working hard
I wanna let you know I'm proud,
Let ya know that I admire what you do
The more if I need to reassure you, my life would be purposeless without you (Yeah)
If I want it (got it)
When I ask you (you provide it)
You inspire me to be better
You challenge me for the better
Sit back and let me pour out my love letter
I promise you (promise you)
I'll keep myself up (oh)
Remain the same chick (yeah)
You fell in love with (yeah)
I'll keep it tight, I'll keep my figure right
I'll keep my hair fixed, keep rocking the hottest outfits
If it's love you need, to give it is my joy
All I wanna do, is cater to you
Let me cater to you
Do anything for my man
Baby you blow me away
I got your slippers,
Your dinner,
I got your slippers,
Your dinner,
I wanna give you my breath, my strength, my will to you
That's the least I can do,
Let me cater to you
Through the good,
The bad,
The ups and the downs
I'll still be here for you
Let me cater to you
Cause you're beautiful (you're beautiful)
I love the way you are (you are)
Fulfill your every desire (desire)
Your wish is my command (command)
I wanna cater to my man
Let me cater to you
Do anything for my man
Baby you blow me away
I got your slippers,
Your dinner,
Anything you want, just let me cater to you
I got your slippers,
Your dinner,
Your dessert and so much more (more)

• Like 2

I kind of always doubted the sightings of the two of them in 2015 because there were never any photographs (I'm not expecting random people to secretly take photos of them, but the fact there was never even one makes the sightings dubious), and judging by their lyrics and everything else, they should have been over by then.

"It was a short time"

"It passed like a dream"

"Our ending, standing under the moonlight"

"The meaning of And Goodbye could be.. the regret for the past.. or the hope for the future?"

But then why would random people make those up and report them on the internet?

Lest we forget, they were putting up an act all the time on broadcast, figures they would do the same in everyday life.

On another note, is LSG the type to wait indefinitely while YoonA does as she pleases?

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

• Like 2

Lee Seung-gi was chosen as the No. 1 star who would be elected when he ran for the election of the National Assembly selected by the youth.

From March 12th to April 10th, 7Edu, a middle and high school internet mathematics education company, conducted a poll on 5966 people.

Lee SeungGi was selected as a winner by 59.6% .

Following Lee Seunggi, #ParkBogum 22.9% in 2nd place, #KangDaniel 16.1% & #YooJaesuk 0,6% in 3th & 4th place .

As for the reason why Lee SeungGi is chosen as the No. 1 star in the National Assembly election, math instructor Seven-Edu said, "Lee Seunggi have captured people's hearts, thanks to his good and sincere appearance since his debut."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lee Seung Gi wrote letter to Airens ...

Spring is here!

To Airens whom I love and am always thankful to

At a time when warm spring days are here and we should be enjoying their beauty, I think it’s become a time when everyone who has to lead a restrained life because of the virus is getting frustrated and increasingly stressed~

But all of you who are practicing social distancing for yourself and for your family are truly wonderful citizens!! ㅎㅎ

On this day of casting our precious votes, I’ve finished voting and while enjoying a lazy afternoon, I’m here writing you a letter ^^

If it weren’t for the coronavirus, I would have been able to show you more diverse activities, but I’ll get over this, save everything, and show them to Airens one by one later! Since it’s not a lot of gift bundles like from Santa, expect just a little ㅋㅋ Please!

Always take care of your health~~ I pray that everyone becomes each other’s support and strength at this difficult time and quickly returns to a safe everyday life! Beloved Airens~~ See you soon~~~!!

source: leeseunggi.com
English translation: tryp96

(https://tryp96.wordpress.com/2020/04/15/eng-20-04-15-from-seunggi/)

GG members’ comments on Yoona’s latest IG post ...

Spoiler

• Like 2

Some still don't get this, or pretend not to get it. Some others do.

LSG never wanted YoonA to get any hate. Which is why he kept the act up and put on with it with fake and forced smiles.

Do you realize how easy it'd be for him to make it so and ruin her if he only desired to?

Heechul and SG targeted her and destroyed her in the space of 3 minutes, not to mention the rest of the members with her. That should tell you enough.

The rest can continue kidding themselves or be fooled by her and play her damage control game lol.

She needs the mediaplay to survive; cue Sooyoung's "she didn't know how to handle the situation" (They blathered all the in-and-out's in that HC 2014 interview). That's where you begin to understand why she most often than not takes cover behind the members and those close to her, but it's not like that helps much when everyone knows everything about you.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2015 at 8:44 AM, Guest dont_besad said:

In the future, anyone who will become Seung Gi's girlfriend will be compared to Yoona, and same goes to Yoona, anyone who will be her boyfriend will be compared to Seung Gi. Then, it will be hard for them.

What happened in these past 2-3 years suggests that they're both very conscious of that. Not just them, but even the people close to them.

It would explain a lot of things. But at this point I think the latter is truer than the former.

There is also another important aspect to consider: Industry insiders. By that I mean pretty much anyone who works in the entertainment industry.

This is how one of them talked when LSG's discharge was getting near:

Now that his public relationship is over, I think he’ll be able to fly even more freely.

lol not exactly encouraging to hear from a personal standpoint, especially seeing others in public relationships doing just fine. It goes hand in hand with what SG told YoonA, which was much more harsher.

The sentiment was the same across the place.

That was LSG's opinion last year too. He said public relationships aren't received/viewed as positively as before.

But that's not true at all. His didn't end up being a pleasant experience in the end so it's natural for him to think that. He knows some fans wouldn't like it and wouldn't have a good opinion of it.

You can also read that in another way: LSG definitely knows all about her, he could've said it as a message to her, translating to: "You're in deep **** girl" lol, while distancing himself from it all, and once again, it would be true and concur with SG's remark to her.

pio.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1