[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

1 hour ago, incoty said:

Throwback doesn't mean it's months or years old. You can tell that It's fairly new. That's LSG of recent. 

How I think about it you must be right, after all this restaurant in Jeju, and there was the other post he seems shooting with KHD in Jeju, so it's possible he was/is there. And possible you right about his looks as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ulfadeasy said:

Btw, I think MS has affect on him. Because his voice and the way he talks is more firm than before. Also, his body is amazing. His postured is getting better. Our Seunggi is a mature man right now. So proud of him.

He described the difference between post-army LSG and pre-army LSG as being born versus not being born, so he must be feeling totally different than before.

I would never go to the same lengths he did to challenge myself. I'm the type to stay in my comfort zone and be content with little.

Thankfully there's no mandatory military service here lol. 

• Like 2

did everyone watch the news outlet that did a coverage on LSG's badges, yet? 

here is the link to watch the video, if u haven't already seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zb7XjrxvLg&feature=youtu.be

like HOLY DAMN :o the once soft little boy who even cried just listening to his hyungs talk about ghosts has earned a badge that shows he now has the ability to kill someone with his bare hands!! 

isn't that just utterly crazy?? am i the only one who thinks that this is just -> :blink:

definitely wouldn't mess with him :wink: 

u guys r right about his total appearance now though...might i add that he sort of radiate this sense of deviousness (that mind u makes him somewhat more handsome n sexy, please don't tell me its just me who thinks that). 

what is contradictory is that physically he doesn't look beastly, rather just a normal handsome guy but the aura that he gives out with the tone of his voice n posture (that someone has already mentioned) is just WOW. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, incoty said:

A while ago we were talking about the similarity of the glasses in Yoona's MV to LSG's glasses. 

23279799_1725426604181680_33701624394704

hji7yuk.png

i didn't realize the mv glasses and seung gi's glasses are so similar. i watched you are my start/ when the windblows. the guy vedeo calling yoona may have happend in real life and also their bonding over books. 

i thought yoona will confirm AAA today or in following days , but looks like 22 actors have already confirmed and seung gi is in singer line up . yoona can be in singer lineup but i doubt it , she is heading the polls for most poppular actress i think . 

hmmm mixed feelings . i'm really sad and feel horible to get my shipper hopes crushed, but tbh it's better if they not attend it together . i feel so sorry for songsong couple and don't want that on yoongi . seung gi has a drama and a movie relying on him and he just came back it'll be too much pressure for them and if they are indeed together will put strain on the relationship or if they are getting back together it's not a good way to start things. 

i would preffer them to attend but if yooan doesnt i'm okay with it too : (

there's always chance for her to confirm last minute but these AAA folks are specific about inviting 22 actors ( lame) . lets see. any thoughts anyone?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, blairbex said:

i didn't realize the mv glasses and seung gi's glasses are so similar. i watched you are my start/ when the windblows. the guy vedeo calling yoona may have happend in real life and also their bonding over books. 

i thought yoona will confirm AAA today or in following days , but looks like 22 actors have already confirmed and seung gi is in singer line up . yoona can be in singer lineup but i doubt it , she is heading the polls for most poppular actress i think . 

hmmm mixed feelings . i'm really sad and feel horible to get my shipper hopes crushed, but tbh it's better if they not attend it together . i feel so sorry for songsong couple and don't want that on yoongi . seung gi has a drama and a movie relying on him and he just came back it'll be too much pressure for them and if they are indeed together will put strain on the relationship or if they are getting back together it's not a good way to start things. 

i would preffer them to attend but if yooan doesnt i'm okay with it too : (

there's always chance for her to confirm last minute but these AAA folks are specific about inviting 22 actors ( lame) . lets see. any thoughts anyone?

Why Yoona shouldn’t  go ... specially if she win the vote ? Just because LSG already confirmed his appearance ?  If any of them will not attend (without a realistic  excuse) I’m not sure I can see as a sign of still something going on, more of it a sign that they’re still not matured or brave enough yet, although I’m aware that with  Korean Celebrities the  media,  fans, netizens can acting unreasonable and rude and hurt them. That’s what I’ve never would like to see. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, IliK said:

If any of them will not attend (without a realistic  excuse) I’m not sure I can see as a sign of still something going on, more of it a sign that they’re still not matured or brave enough yet

If that's the case it means Seunggi is very mature by confirming to attend AAA even he know that there's a possibility yoona attend it too. If yoona not attend, it means she can't face him yet. It's too hard for her maybe

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ulfadeasy said:

If that's the case it means Seunggi is very mature by confirming to attend AAA even he know that there's a possibility yoona attend it too. If yoona not attend, it means she can't face him yet. It's too hard for her maybe

Well, I forgot to count that scenario, if LSG don't attend because Yoona should, than might be he is care about her whatever they still have something or not ... 

after all doesn't matter what will happen ... we definitely have no affect on it ... it will be the decision of that two ...

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, IliK said:

after all doesn't matter what will happen ... we definitely have no affect on it ... it will be the decision of that two ...

lol, sure. we're only an outsider. let's hope the best for them. they said AAA will live at 4 pm KST 

• Like 2

People will read into anything and make assumptions whether she attends or not, so it's a lose-lose situation.

LSG right now looks fearless & peerless. He can face anyone and the whole world. That's the confidence he acquired after 2 years of MS.

If Yoona can't face him after all this time, maybe she still feels guilt and remorse. But I'd assume that in such case LSG would have reassured her and told her that she got nothing to worry about, that he's not one to hold grudges.

Or maybe not.

Yoona had more than 2 years to think it over, if she still hasn't found an answer or make peace with her inner-self, then this goes very deep. 

• Like 1

I don't know the workings of the AAA, but I'm reading it sold out (?) on dclsg. Seeing how this is his first big public event post-army, LSG fans will probably go in bulk.

Then again, his appearance was just announced, so did they even have the time to buy tickets? lol.

• Like 2

Maybe at the beginning Yoona didn't even realise the long lasting effects that this would have on her. People simply do not forget, especially a feck up of this magnitude. Heechul's mention of him should've served her as a reminder.

If something like this keeps hunting you for years, then it means you have unresolved business and you're not over that person.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, incoty said:

People will read into anything and make assumptions whether she attends or not, so it's a lose-lose situation.

LSG right now looks fearless & peerless. He can face anyone and the whole world. That's the confidence he acquired after 2 years of MS.

If Yoona can't face him after all this time, maybe she still feels guilt and remorse. But I'd assume that in such case LSG would have reassured her and told her that she got nothing to worry about, that he's not one to hold grudges.

Or maybe not.

Yoona had more than 2 years to think it over, if she still hasn't found an answer or make peace with her inner-self, then this goes very deep. 

I'm curious as to how you think she "still feels guilt and remorse." About what, exactly? Their break-up? But we don't really know anything about her break-up. 

Also, Lee Seunggi and Yoona are both consummate professionals. They know that they orbit through the same circles, and this is a work event. I don't think either of them will let personal reasons (though, tbh, we have no idea how they feel or what they are thinking so we can't really comment on their personal reasons) dictate how they will go about their work.

I think it's extremely irresponsible to speculate about either party feeling "guilt" and "remorse" about a situation that we, as fans, really know nothing about. 

Edit: coz I just read your later posts, and I find it really irresponsible for you to throw blame towards Yoona when you don't know what happened to their relationship. Even how many news articles or gossip or inside information you read or have, you can never know what went on in their relationship; only they know, and possibly a few close and trusted people. So please don't go spouting that Yoona must feel guilt or remorse for her "feck up" (she didn't, btw).

• Confused 1