[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

CLICK: I'm happy

That's how he ended his last track, with a very sincere tone, like he really means it. But.. you don't really believe that do you? They both tried to convince themselves that they're happy when they weren't.

Apparently this, is Yoona's happy face.

vlcsnap_2017_06_15_02h33m22s386.png Full_170106_Yoona_weibo_live_chat_24_Jan

Full_170106_Yoona_weibo_live_chat_24_Jan 5.png

This is evidence that no one can refute!

Look at her face jesus! What happened to her?

What would her sad face look like if that's her happy one? Come on Yoong lol. 

These two who are known for being very honest and upright, can't be honest with themselves. Isn't that ironic and sad?

You can't help but ask yourself how it even came to this. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, IliK said:

and I think if there is a certain other half (Yoona or anyone) he will not make the same mistake and wait for years ... who knows when something comes out whatever dating news or something else. Although  as he just start to shoot the drama likely doesn’t want to take away the public focus from his work with a dating news, so must be careful even he do something like that ;-) 

LSG is deserving of some smacking.

"I think that’s when we started
I think that’s when we became a we"

If it felt like you started, if it felt like you became one, you should've asked her out back then, not wait 6 years. lol.

Thinking that someone is going to wait for you forever is unrealistic. It's actually amazing that Yoona's feelings didn't falter for all that time, yet it was still too late.

He let others set his priorities for him instead of thinking with his own head. Look how that turned out.

This is all a result of his laid back attitude, but then again he did take the initiative in 2011, so it's not like he sat idle doing nothing.

Good news is, It isn't realistically possible to make that same mistake again because time is running out.

Taking away the focus from one's work shouldn't be an issue. SJK and SHK sure didn't have any problem with that. I have no idea why he did. You're in a public relationship you can't run away from. if you can't deal with some innocent questions about your girl then don't be in a relationship or stop being a public figure. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, incoty said:

LSG is deserving of some smacking.

"I think that’s when we started
I think that’s when we became a we"

If it felt like you started, if it felt like you became one, you should've asked her out back then, not wait 6 years. lol.

Thinking that someone is going to wait for you forever is unrealistic. It's actually amazing that Yoona's feelings didn't falter for all that time, yet it was still too late.

He let others set his priorities for him instead of thinking with his own head. Look how that turned out.

This is all a result of his laid back attitude, but then again he did take the initiative in 2011, so it's not like he sat idle doing nothing.

Good news is, It isn't realistically possible to make that same mistake again because time is running out.

Taking away the focus from one's work shouldn't be an issue. SJK and SHK sure didn't have any problem with that. I have no idea why he did. You're in a public relationship you can't run away from. if you can't deal with some innocent questions about your girl then don't be in a relationship or stop being a public figure. 

Well, we'll see who will be included ... and what is his priority ...

"However, I’ll decide on what I’ll do from now on by prioritizing what I want to do and what I can do best.
Of course that confidence can be met with poor results.

And at every such moment, I think the people by my side can be fellow entertainers or staff members I work with,
but they can also be my family, agency members, friends, and fans.

I wonder how happy I would feel if I could do what I want with support from those people by my side."

Well, in that industry there is no "innocent" questions we all know that. ;-) I'm still remember how surprised I was when in Healing Camp Lee Kyung-kyu  (I didn't know he is Sunny's uncle just from Knowing Brother program;-) asked Yoona what did happened in the car ?! She wittily answered, but seemed surprised for a short second as well ;-)

Their actions can't be measured with western standards, or even an other celebrity in that industry. Some people doesn't mind publicly talking about their deepest personal issues, others not that types. Even I'm a really curious person, so want to know as much as possible from my favorite star or couple, still think they have the right some privacy, even if they're public figures or celebrities. 

It seems we see LSG a little bit different lights ;-)

In my opinion he was always thinking with his head,  might be not the right things ;-) When he talked about regret, I think he talked about himself, didn't set his priorities well. He doesn't seem that kind of person who let himself lead by others and doesn't interfere when they want to decide above his head ;-)

Btw if we mentioned others, do you know how many times LMH talked Suzy, or just mentioned her name? None, not once,  even when he was tricked he avoided it ;-) Of course there is others like Hyun Bin who answered on his movie  press conf about his gf. 

And don't forget SJK and SHK denied their relationship in the past, even shorter before the marriage news. 

And one more thought. We don't know what happened between them, right? Who want to break up or why.  So everything what we're talk about our guessing, imaginations and thoughts about what could happened and what can be in the future. ;-)

"Of all the people, we met
but we parted ways
Maybe we'll meet again someday
if we were meant to be
It'll be a miracle"

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, IliK said:

He doesn't seem that kind of person who let himself lead by others and doesn't interfere when they want to decide above his head

He said so himself that the people around him back then were telling him that it wasn't the right time to date. He clearly heeded their advice. 

That's an interesting part you chose to quote and bold. I never once thought about Yoona when I read that.

If he was in a relationship, I doubt he'd even include the word "girlfriend" in there. 

• Like 3

Incoty you mentioned Every time we shared ... so I've just listened and watched with English lyrics again ... so it was for the fans as said , ok,  but who's everyone's number one fan usually ?!  Honestly, if I don't learn that was dedicated to his fans, I'v never thought that. ;-)

• Like 2

What's yoona wearing? It's too much, doesn't fit her at all.

44 minutes ago, incoty said:

He said so himself that the people around him back then were telling him that it wasn't the right time to date. He clearly heeded their advice.

I think the same. I think the reason why Seunggi waited back then is because both of them are in a top popularity so he waited a little bit. But, not for now. This time is the perfect time for both of them to think about start a family, maybe 2 or 3 years later.

Somehow I remember about Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun. They married when they're still young and decide to have a children later. Ku Hye Sun is a big fans of Yoona and Ahn Jae Hyun once said that he admire Seunggi too. Is it a coincidence this married couple like our YoonGi? Who knows.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, ulfadeasy said:

What's yoona wearing? It's too much, doesn't fit her at all.

I think the same. I think the reason why Seunggi waited back then is because both of them are in a top popularity so he waited a little bit. But, not for now. This time is the perfect time for both of them to think about start a family, maybe 2 or 3 years later.

Somehow I remember about Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun. They married when they're still young and decide to have a children later. Ku Hye Sun is a big fans of Yoona and Ahn Jae Hyun once said that he admire Seunggi too. Is it a coincidence this married couple like our YoonGi? Who knows.

Ku Hye-sun was LSG's first co-star/partner in Nonstop 5.

I remember her fangirling over Yoona. She said that if she were a guy, she'd want to date someone like her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

If they both thought that it was over for good, I don't think they'd hesitate to make a move on or be in a relationship with someone else. Not much Yoona, but more LSG, because girls don't generally make the first move and wait for the guy because it's tradition and other girly reasons. 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, incoty said:

If they both thought that it was over for good, I don't think they'd hesitate to make a move on or be in a relationship with someone else.

Isn't it because Seunggi is on his MS? Let's see for next year,  I think he will dating someone by next year. It could be our yoong or someone else.

How is the possibility Seunggi dating a normal girl? non celebrity I mean

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ulfadeasy said:

Isn't it because Seunggi is on his MS? Let's see for next year,  I think he will dating someone by next year. It could be our yoong or someone else.

How is the possibility Seunggi dating a normal girl? non celebrity I mean

Not speaking for LSG here, but in Rain's case, MS didn't stop him from dating KTH. SJK met SHK while he was still serving.

He could have asked Yura out any time if he was interested.

That's a very good question. I touched up on it previously. It can happen of course, I just find it extremely hard. LSG has said so many contradictory things. In the end, it's his actions that count, and his actions are all about Yoona.  

• Confused 1

On 11/7/2017 at 6:40 PM, incoty said:

If they both thought that it was over for good, I don't think they'd hesitate to make a move on or be in a relationship with someone else. Not much Yoona, but more LSG, because girls don't generally make the first move and wait for the guy because it's tradition and other girly reasons. 

I don't think Yoona had no opportunity to be with someone else if she wanted.  Although if I think about it, might be other guys not easy approach to her as they know how long she was "fan" of LSG and of course dating with him. Specially if she is not over him yet (how we could see some reactions of her).

Btw. just reminded me that Knowing brothers episodes on Netflix, and recently upload SNSD episodes, there is a translation for that sentence what I always wondering about, Lee Soo Geun said after they talk about Yoona should choose someone among them, but they're not look good enough etc. and that sentence definitely started words sound 이승 (iseung)  based on google translator mean "this world"  ... well, I'm not sure the translation accuracy, but actually if he said this "it's hard to find your man in this life" not surprised Yoona's same awkward smile like after Heechul's "Seunggi" comment and Sunny's reaction, just as on  the other moment the girls looks (while Seguen quickly changed the topic and started to talk to Seohyun) ... (montage cuts from Netflix version, as Seguen sentence wasn't translated at that time as originally posted) ...

23270186_904240606420335_534339697133356

Close ups from moment what I'm talking exactly ...

Spoiler

23275318_904230303088032_120051037342339

40413534_1117707301740330_17335426285211

40524058_1117707315073662_66371088991932

http://kshow123.net/show/knowing-brother/episode-88.html the Yoona part started at 24:00 ... 

Actually my heart hurt while re-watched this part ... well, both adjusted their "standard" so high at first try ... I mean will not be easy ...

Edited by IliK
completed
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, incoty said:

Not speaking for LSG here, but in Rain's case, MS didn't stop him from dating KTH. SJK met SHK while he was still serving.

He could have asked Yura out any time if he was interested.

That's a very good question. I touched up on it previously. It can happen of course, I just find it extremely hard. LSG has said so many contradictory things. In the end, it's his actions that count, and his actions are all about Yoona.  

SJK and SHK, do you mean the SongSong couple? Isn't they started to date during DOTS? Did I missed something?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, IliK said:

I don't think Yoona had no opportunity to be with someone else if she wanted.  Although if I think about it, might be other guys not easy approach to her as they know how long she was "fan" of LSG and of course dating with him. Specially if she is not over him yet (how we could see some reactions of her).

I had the same thoughts before.

I think the male gender has become wary of her, and that's a normal reaction, because they know how her previous relationship ended. If before no one (or very few) of those who liked her for real dared to ask her out because of fears of getting rejected or other reasons, can you imagine how afraid they must be now? lol.

If there's no hope for YoonGi, Yoona will probably have to wait until she's well into her 30's before finding someone.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IliK said:

SJK and SHK, do you mean the SongSong couple? Isn't they started to date during DOTS? Did I missed something?

I didn't say dated, but met.

SJK & SHK were confirmed for DoTS months before his discharge. That's why I thought Hook's approach with Hwayugi was really stupid on their part. 

• Like 1