[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

9 minutes ago, beachesonthesky said:

I'm curious as to how you think she "still feels guilt and remorse." About what, exactly? Their break-up? But we don't really know anything about her break-up. 

Yoona has been fangirling over him and mentioning him since 2009, and when they finally get together, they break up in less than 2 years.

How would that make you feel? I would feel pretty horrible if the girl who liked me and claimed to love me dumps me a year later before I enlist for the army.

How do you think that makes her feel? Yes, it's obvious Yoona feels regret:

2017_03_05_11_21_34.gif

Especially if she feels the need to write a song about him.

When have you started following YoonGi? More importantly, have you been following this thread at all?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, incoty said:

Yoona has been fangirling over him and mentioning him since 2009, and when they finally get together, they break up in less than 2 years.

How would that make you feel? I would feel pretty horrible if the girl who liked me and claimed to love me dumps me a year later before I enlist for the army.

How do you think that makes her feel? Yes, it's obvious Yoona feels regret:

Especially if she feels the need to write a song about him.

When have you started following YoonGi? More importantly, have you been following this thread at all?

It's easy to say stuff in public. It's part of work. It's PR. Just how everybody and his mother said that Yoona was their ideal type back then. That still doesn't mean they openly share their innermost thoughts to the public. As you said before, they're very private people. They clearly distinguish between public and private life. So to me, it is irresponsible to take every little grain of what they say publicly and use that to form our own concrete opinions on what really happened and what they really think or did. You're using a public, work, narrative to build what you think are their private, personal lives.

As fans, we can NEVER know the full story of what they are thinking and what really happened. What we see are just morsels of one aspect of their lives. They paint an incomplete picture at best. So, yeah, I don't see how you can say that Yoona feels guilty or remorse for anything. Because the fact remains that we don't know anything about what happened. At best, you're only speculating.

I've been a long-time fan, and I have visited this thread on occasion. I don't see how that affects what I wrote, since my point is that even long-time, hardcore fans are just that--fans, who are so removed from their idols' lives and therefore really know squat about their innermost thoughts and private lives.

26 minutes ago, beachesonthesky said:

So, yeah, I don't see how you can say that Yoona feels guilty or remorse for anything.

Again?

What does this look like to you?

2017_03_05_11_21_34.gif

What does this read like to you?

It passed like a dream
With only my memories with you I who spent the long night
I did not know it then
Your heart

Do you remember
Our first meeting which is precious to me That look of your shy laughter

You are my star
You who confessed to me
You who came to me no matter where you were

I miss those times

It passed like a dream
I did not know it then
It was love

Are we seriously having this conversation in front of this evidence?

You may agree to disagree, and sorry for my previous post, it was in the heat of the moment.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, incoty said:

Again?

What does this look like to you?

What does this read like to you?

It passed like a dream
I did not know it then
Your heart

Do you remember
Our first meeting which is precious to me That look of your shy laughter

You are my star
You who confessed to me
You who came to me no matter where you were

I miss those times

It passed like a dream
I did not know it then
It was love

Are we seriously having this conversation in front of this evidence?

You may agree to disagree, and sorry for my previous post, it was in the heat of the moment.

Honestly, she looks tired and has a cold.

Besides, how are you so sure that she's thinking of Seunggi right at that moment? Were you in her head? 

That's just making up a story.

• LOL 1

@beachesonthesky What do you think are the chances of ANY guy dumping Yoona? I think they're pretty slim, not to say nonexistent.

In this case it was always obvious to me that LSG got dumped, because I don't think any guy in their right mind would dump a girl like her.

Her reactions and actions to him these past two years reinforced and confirmed just that. It would be abnormal if Yoona didn't feel any guilt, remorse, or regret, because this is someone who she liked and had feelings for since she was 17/18 years old. 

7 minutes ago, beachesonthesky said:

Honestly, she looks tired and has a cold.

Besides, how are you so sure that she's thinking of Seunggi right at that moment? Were you in her head? 

That's just making up a story.

Are you serious? Read the song's lyrics. She was just smiling and laughing a second before.

The moment A little happiness comes on, she literally goes crazy. 

• Like 1

let's not throw harsh words around . i don't want yoona fans to think seung gi fans belittle her in anyway , vice versa because atleast in this thread evryone loves and likes both of them . and we can only assume with vedeos and photos what they might be thinking since we can't really read their minds , so it's hard to push that point. 

let's all just never post anything which might upset either fandoms . 

about AAA yoona is first with 40% , kim yoojung is second with 20% . so far only gugdan seojung is confirmed to attend , but she's at 3rd place with 7% vote. 

they have to give the poppularity award to either 1st or second ( if sejong by a miracle becoms first with just a few days left) they have invite one more person be it yoona or yoo jung . so let's see. 

• Like 2

@incoty till there's any proof , there's noway to tell who dumped who . or they could have ended their relationship amicably without anyone dumping the other . it happns all the time. and yoona is the best girl out there, and so is seung gi . i don't think anygirl who knew him for who he is will dump him. not yoona for sure who was openly liked him since she was 18 . 

let's not beat this dead horse 

2 minutes ago, incoty said:

@beachesonthesky What do you think are the chances of ANY guy dumping Yoona? I think they're pretty slim, not to say nonexistent.

In this case it was always obvious to me that LSG got dumped, because I don't think any guy in their right mind would dump a girl like her.

Her reactions and actions to him these past two years reinforced and confirmed just that. It would be abnormal if Yoona didn't feel any guilt, remorse, or regret, because this is someone who she liked and had feelings for since she was 17/18 years old. 

Are you serious? Read the song's lyrics. She was just smiling and laughing a second before.

The moment A little happiness comes on, she literally goes crazy. 

Again, that's all speculation. Even if you think there's no chance a guy will dump Yoona, that's just what YOU think based on YOUR speculations. Did you see their break-up? Did you see their relationship? No. So you can't CONCLUSIVELY say that Yoona dumped him because you THINK that no guy would dump her, and then point to these as evidence that she dumped him. 

She may have been thinking about him, she may not have. The point is: we do not know for sure. We cannot know for sure, because we were not there with her. We are not her. So you can't say that this is evidence of her thinking about him when that's just your opinion and supposition. It's not proven fact.

Besides, we don't know for sure who she has liked since she was 17 or 18 years old. She has a whole life we don't know, away from any public face she has shown. You're really just implanting your own opinions onto her own life, which I find irresponsible.

Anyway, you're pretty set in your opinions and I don't think anything I write will make you see reason since you seem to believe that everything you say is fact. I'll stop here. I honestly didn't want to engage but I couldn't just pass up you one-sidedly blaming her for the break-up of a relationship when we don't even know what really happened.

Besides, he mentioned publicly liking her waaaay more in the past than she ever did him. Following your logic, shouldn't he feel guilt and remorse for the end of the relationship, too? But why is it that it's Yoona who should be guilty and remorseful and Seunggi who is the considerate one?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, beachesonthesky said:

Besides, we don't know for sure who she has liked since she was 17 or 18 years old.

Yes we do. Yuri is living proof of that lol. 

Yoona always looked at him with loving eyes.

2017_06_12_04_39_43_copy.gif

Besides, what she said on Healing Camp implies just that.

"He never told me anything."

2 minutes ago, beachesonthesky said:

Besides, he mentioned publicly liking her waaaay more in the past than she ever did him.

And here I thought you were a long time fan.

It was Yoona who first expressed his extreme liking for him, only then did he start mentioning her.

LSG never mentioned her name before she mentioned his on Champagne Ideal Type World Cup and the following programs. 

Seriously, check out the last 120 pages or so.

• LOL 2

22 minutes ago, blairbex said:

@incoty till there's any proof , there's noway to tell who dumped who . or they could have ended their relationship amicably without anyone dumping the other . it happns all the time. and yoona is the best girl out there, and so is seung gi . i don't think anygirl who knew him for who he is will dump him. not yoona for sure who was openly liked him since she was 18 . 

let's not beat this dead horse 

Come on blairbex, relationships don't end without either party not wanting to break up i.e. dumping the other.

We know they're both great people, but it's obvious in this case that Yoona wanted to end the relationship, everything points to that. Of course we don't have solid proof, but there's evidence. 

Are we going to ask for proof every time someone speculates on the internet? Come on let's be serious.

• LOL 1

You keep saying that I'm one-sidedly blaming her. I'm not. This isn't me blaming either of them. This is me recounting what I think went on based on the evidence available and based on Yoona's reactions to him. I've always said that Yoona is very easy to read when it comes to LSG and love.

I'm not set on these views based on nothing. I have devoted time and energy on these two like you have no idea.

Again you may agree to disagree.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, incoty said:

Come on blairbex, relationships don't end without either party not wanting to break up i.e. dumping the other.

We know they're both great people, but it's obvious in this case that Yoona wanted to end the relationship, everything points to that. Of course we don't have solid proof, but there's evidence. 

Are we going to ask for proof every time someone speculates on the internet? Come on let's be serious.

no i don't think it's obvious yoona wanted to end the relationship. nothing points to that specifically .  sometimes women feel and show more sadness than men , doenst mean she's the one who dumped or ended the relationship. no one can you be sure of anything that happened and no one can state things they assume as evidance . 

this discussion is nowhere i hope we can drop this and move away from it 

• Like 2

@incoty

Hey, take a walk out of your room and get off the web. Look up at the sun, smell the flowers, see the people around you that live and breathe in the world.  

This is a good ship and we all want it to sail, but don't live in the world of the internet and fanfics.

When it happens, it will happen.

As a Yoona fan, I do ask that you be more respectful and stop assuming things of her like "facts". Assuming who ended the relationship and how is not our business. Assuming anything and everything else is related based on that assumption is even worst.

Please ship with fun and rationale, but please, don't ever put Yoona down in any way by assuming you know her thoughts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blairbex said:

no i don't think it's obvious yoona wanted to end the relationship. nothing points to that specifically .  sometimes women feel and show more sadness than men , doenst mean she's the one who dumped or ended the relationship. no one can you be sure of anything that happened and no one can state things they assume as evidance . 

this discussion is nowhere i hope we can drop this and move away from it 

Do you want me to reply?

How much more obvious do you want me to make this?

1852p.png

Straight from the horse's mouth. Are we going to argue about this as well? I hope not.

blairbex, you know that I like you lol.

@blindfury, please refer that to elsewhere, and others.

We don't do fanfics here. This is reality. I realise that I may come across as condescending at times, so sorry for that. You don't have to speak about it if you don't want to, but don't try to stop me from doing so.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, beachesonthesky said:

Edit: coz I just read your later posts, and I find it really irresponsible for you to throw blame towards Yoona when you don't know what happened to their relationship. Even how many news articles or gossip or inside information you read or have, you can never know what went on in their relationship; only they know, and possibly a few close and trusted people. So please don't go spouting that Yoona must feel guilt or remorse for her "feck up" (she didn't, btw).

May I take my cent about this heated discussion?! (I've just went to sleep for a few hours and had to come back for a "fan/shipper war" ?! LOL)

Welcome on board of this peaceful ship  (least was for years before a day ago)... feel free to read and comprehend all of the post (not just pick out randomly what you don't like ;-) ... and you'll see no one here, but specially @incoty doesn't want to hurt either Yoona or Seung Gi ... (me neither).

That "must feel guilt or remorse" are your words @beachesonthesky,  as @incoty wrote "maybe" ... huge difference.

This tread started as a real couple shipping, than become a "fictional" one because the break up ... it means everyone ... even all of you who try to defend what don't need to be defend as  no one attacked any of them  ... just guessing, assuming, thinking  and analyze what coming through their actions (reports, appearance,  works etc.) ... so the only "fact" here that  Yoona and LSG at 2015.08.13.  officially confirmed their break up by their agencies. Point. Anything else after that is just guessing, assumption, hypothesis, right .... after all how I see this forum and treads exactly for that, and should handle on that way. Definitely not something what need or worth

to arguing for.

And this apply  for all of us, the fans of Yoona, LSG or YoonGi . ;-)

And please, mind your language! 

9 hours ago, beachesonthesky said:

Following your logic, shouldn't he feel guilt and remorse for the end of the relationship, too? But why is it that it's Yoona who should be guilty and remorseful and Seunggi who is the considerate one?

There is post about his song choices during MS events, well you can say it doesn't mean anything ... but why exactly those songs (specially some of them not even his own) had chosen?! And there are  not even one regret, apology kind lyrics, too. Just as same as Yoona's songs either they're her own or those Chinese ones. So this discussion never was just one sided but to know that you should read back all those posts. :-)

So why we shouldn't think or guess might be they're not over it just because "officially" broke up ?! Why we shouldn't hope for a reunion?!  The time will show who could be right and who didn't ... till than just nicely discuss about our beloved couple ;-)

• Like 2

Yoona being taken aback the moment she heard "Seunggi" also backs the theory that she's the one who ended the relationship. Not to mention Sunny's shocked and serious face. (If there's still something going on between them I'd expect the same identical reaction though, so who knows.) 

Yoona was on the defensive and speechless. 

I haven't seen anything from LSG that indicates he's regretful or remorseful about it, but enough from her to come to that conclusion.

Last but not least, she gave us another indication in her lnStyle interview last month, when she recommended YOON Hyun-sang's "I, You", with lyrics such as these:

In my faint mind

I suddenly thought

Of how I threw your hand away

I saw how I've changed in you

Amidst the many desires

Where are we heading?

Without knowing the answer

I forcibly pushed you away

I love you

Even if you don't believe me

I tried to forget you

You probably hate me

But I think about you again

Now I wait for you

There's no point in asking for legitimate proof. We will never get the ultimate proof because they will never speak up, so yes this is what we have to go for. 

Regardless, actions speak louder than words, and that's what her actions and reactions say to me. 

None of this means there's someone to blame.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IliK said:

it means everyone ... even all of you who try to defend what don't need to be defend as  no one attacked any of them  ... just guessing, assuming, thinking  and analyze what coming through their actions (reports, appearance,  works etc.)

Anything else after that is just guessing, assumption, hypothesis, right .... after all how I see this forum and treads exactly for that, and should handle on that way. Definitely not something what need or worth

to arguing for.

Thank you.

@beachesonthesky said "she didn't" as if it was fact, which is what he/she & @blindfury are accusing me of doing. Ironic lol. 

By the way, when I said "feck up" I was referring to the the break up itself, regardless of how it came about. 

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, incoty said:

Thank you.

@beachesonthesky said "she didn't" as if it was fact, which is what he/she & @blindfury are accusing me of doing. Ironic lol. 

You're very welcome, in any time ... but it's nothing ... after all I just wrote what I think as right  :-) 
 Actually I was shocked the morning when I read the posts ...
( ... and waited a few hours to write my opinion, want to be sure I don't  write it "in the heat of the moment"  :-) )

• Like 1