[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

22 hours ago, blairbex said:

i thought yoona will confirm AAA today or in following days , but looks like 22 actors have already confirmed and seung gi is in singer line up . yoona can be in singer lineup but i doubt it , she is heading the polls for most poppular actress i think . 

DOJ3_Zud_V4_AAg_XEO.jpg

Do any if you know where the confirmed singer lineup is? If it's officially confirmed?

I wouldn't be so sure of LSG being in the singer lineup. I think he's more of a special guest. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, incoty said:

DOJ3_Zud_V4_AAg_XEO.jpg

Do any if you know where the confirmed singer lineup is? If it's officially confirmed?

I found this, although I don't know how accurate and official ... https://www.kpopmap.com/asia-artist-awards-2017-lineup/

And here is the page of the vote result (real time result)

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/result_last/1710

• Like 1

Seunggi.

Untitled1.gif

It's easy stirring her up that way to get her mad. Imagine seeing her having that reaction every time he's mentioned in passing.

But she didn't get mad at Sooyoung for mentioning Strong Heart 2 days later. She was passive.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, incoty said:

Boy I'm sure getting on their nerves. I must be doing something right. What are they going to do when their "uri Seunggi" announces his marriage? Jump off a cliff?

Sigh, you just don't get it. We are not against the ship. It is the way you are running your statements around it.

I am happy whatever the outcome is for them.  So,  I don't think anyone is going to jump off the cliff. In fact, many people will be happy.

However,  please don't ever demean Yoona in any way with the assumptions of your own as if it is her real thoughts. 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, blindfury said:

Sigh, you just don't get it. We are not against the ship. It is the way you are running your statements around it.

I am happy whatever the outcome is for them.  So,  I don't think anyone is going to jump off the cliff. In fact, many people will be happy.

However,  please don't ever demean Yoona in any way with the assumptions of your own as if it is her real thoughts. 

I wasn't referring to you or anyone else here with that message, but to certain individuals on Twitter. That message was aimed at them, certainly not you. I thought that was clear.

I beg to differ. I'm certain certain fans of his and hers wouldn't be happy and would consider taking extreme measures.

blindfury, you can't be blind to the fact that it's Yoona herself that makes her thoughts available for all to see. She's like an open book.

• Like 1

@blindfury, tell me your sincere thoughts on Yoona's facial expressions here.

v8Sk74P.png

161008.png

161008_2.png

That's 2015, 2016, and 2017 respectively.

You know just as much as me that the probability that she's thinking about him is extremely high, if not certain when considering the contexts and timings. Why deny the obvious?

Curiosity about their private life is not a sin. They're celebrities.

Fact of the matter is, her own friends keep on teasing her about him. Heechul did, Sooyoung did, Yuri did.

Why are people so afraid to talk about this?

Most think this is over because they officially broke up. Evidence tells another story. 

• Like 1

Just as she made her feelings visible for all to see before:

yoongyears.png

So is she doing now. Except this time they show extreme sadness. This is irrefutable. 

This is why I can't accept your claim that I'm making assumptions upon assumptions of my own as if it were her real thoughts.

It is Yoona who has always made her thoughts visible for all to see, and I just proved it to you. If you can't see how easy she is to read, that's not my issue.

This is stuff that I have said and posted at ad nauseam, yet new users who are apparently her fans (can't get my head around that one) come here telling me that I'm speculating and making assumptions based on my own thoughts as if they were real.

That would be the case if I had no evidence to back up what I was saying with, except that I do.

• Like 1

You ought to accept the fact that the person that you hold onto such a high regard can do wrong, which looks like it could be the case here.

That's not demeaning or looking down on, it's merely a very possible reality based on evidence available. There's no wrong in talking about it.

People talk about others personal business all the time, except most of the time they do it behind their backs and never in their face. This is why I appreciate Heechul and what he did, and that's why someone else doesn't like what Heechul did lol. 

We do it in the open, for all to see, exposing ourselves, here, which is what the thread is for.

We keep it real.

• Like 1

Actually I prepared this post yesterday, but couldn't share. Right timing , lol

One of my all time favorite  parts ;-) "So that's how it is than!" ... I like her boldness, at that time she was definitely way ahead from LSG in courage ;-)

GrimShyAdeliepenguin-max-1mb.gifColossalUnlawfulBoar-max-1mb.gif

WhisperedUltimateGoat-max-1mb.gifWhiteBarrenAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif

FriendlyImpossibleBabirusa-max-1mb.gifImaginativeWelloffBufeo-max-1mb.gif

... don't say it's just "for broadcast" so shouldn't be true ...

23319190_905774086266987_443767155534691

he always said what he thought, many moments of variety shows prove it ;-)

https://twitter.com/LSG_MX/status/929075093187133440

or when his hyungs took advantage on his honesty ...

sddefault.jpg

well, the video was removed from Youtube and can't find anywhere else ... yet ;-)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IliK said:

Actually I prepared this post yesterday, but couldn't share. Right timing , lol

One of my all time favorite  parts ;-) "So that's how it is than!" ... I like her boldness, at that time she was definitely way ahead from LSG in courage ;-)

GrimShyAdeliepenguin-max-1mb.gifColossalUnlawfulBoar-max-1mb.gif

WhisperedUltimateGoat-max-1mb.gifWhiteBarrenAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif

FriendlyImpossibleBabirusa-max-1mb.gifImaginativeWelloffBufeo-max-1mb.gif

... don't say it's just "for broadcast" so shouldn't be true ...

Great gifs. One of the best YoonGi moments.

• LOL 1

19 minutes ago, incoty said:

Great gifs. One of the best YoonGi moments.

Well, thanks although I’ve just found them (if I can make gif or short clips definately been together, would be more enjoyable ;-)

I really love that part just as some the next three times when Yoona was on SH ... all of them has their own charm and shows level up YoonGi interactions in public , even if it’s just a variety show :-) 

• Like 1