[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

It's sad to think that that Yoona is just a distant memory. Today's Yoona seems like such a far cry. That's not say that she doesn't retain some of the same traits, but she probably lost some others. 

"Seunggi" was so impactful that her body went backwards lol. It even had an impact on Sunny with her shocked face.

Untitled1.gif

And this is coming 6 months after her reaction in January.

2017_03_05_11_21_34.gif

A month later she's going to release When The Wind Blows. A song she co-wrote reminiscing about a past lover, a month before his return. 

yoongicovers.png

Keep all of this in mind. 

Body language can say a lot, much more than facial expressions at times, because it's something we don't really control in the moment. It reacts on it's own.

And they wonder why I think Yoona feels guilt and regret. As if it couldn't get more obvious. The question is, how can you not think the same?

If something keeps troubling you after years, then you know something is wrong with your conscience.

Others decide to turn a blind eye on all this because they know it's inconvenient to them. We don't have such concerns.

This is simple level of deduction, and it's simply what I think is the truth. 

There are people out there who talk about couples that don't even exist and never existed. That's what you should be having issues with, because that's deeply concerning lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 11/8/2017 at 8:50 AM, blairbex said:

so i'm sure they have met or atleast spoken with each other

On 11/8/2017 at 9:08 AM, incoty said:

It's hard to think that they're leaving everything to chance and haven't contacted each other over this.

The cameras will be all over them, but I'm sure they both know what they're doing. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, incoty said:

The cameras will be all over them, but I'm sure they both know what they're doing. 

Sure they know ... actually I really mean that calm down thing ... I’ve just read on Twitter the news and came to share but was late ... anyway I just start to feel calmness, like when someone excitedly waiting something than it happen just lost the magic ;-)

Of course still eagerly wait for the show , least we can see them  wether separately or together . .. there is a few thought in my head but choose not to “overreact” therefore not share them ;-) 

Just one ... in this moment as read your quoted sentence again and the situation I’ve just got a “déjà vu” feeling  ... what surprised me actually ...

• Like 2

I'd be surprised if the cameras don't pan on each other when it's their turn. It's what happened at the Seoul Music Awards in 2012.

That is if they're still sitting in the audience. They should be staying for the whole show.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, alligatoryoona said:

I hope we get those fan videos afterwards 

I'm sure we will. And tons of fan pics too. Their fans will make sure of that.

48 minutes ago, IliK said:

Of course still eagerly wait for the show , least we can see them  wether separately or together

Yas.

49 minutes ago, IliK said:

Just one ... in this moment as read your quoted sentence again and the situation I’ve just got a “déjà vu” feeling  ... what surprised me actually ...

I know the feeling. It's normal to have deja vu's with YoonGi, because their history is so rich. 

• Like 2

It's amazing, but we never really stopped getting YoonGi moments, even after reportedly breaking up, even during LSG's two year hiatus.

There are so many people clueless to this out there lol. Now they're going to be at the same event. 

I can't believe @konjo is missing all this. I hope she's at least watching.

• Like 2

"Our ending
Standing under the moonlight

Where will we be at
At the end of this season

I want to hear your voice"

You're going to be at the Asia Artist Awards.

In all seriousness, I'm not sure if the translation is wrong here. The other two translations (Korean & Chinese) have it as:

"Standing there at the end of a season" & "We will be there at the end of the season" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

It's been ages since I last listened to And goodbye. Somehow it feels and sounds different to my ears now that he's back. 

I can understand where Yoona is coming from when she says she wants to hear his voice. She must have been so accustomed to it. Not hearing his voice speaking to her for years must leave her feeling so empty.

• Like 2