[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest BeM1430293414

Message from Seung Gi~

August 21, 2014

http://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/message-from-seung-gi-august-21-2014/

and this fanaccount is so cute

http://www.gurupop.com/fanclubs/infinite/335332-I-met-Infinite-again-Filmed-a-Movie-scene-with-Lee-Seunggi-O

Guest im_nyuna

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/08/lee-seung-gi-professionally-detours.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
I feel like everything this couple does is right in the eyes of netizens... not sure if they're using our couple to throw shade at other couples or if they actually do love YoonGi that much like we do. xD But either way, good job to Yoongi for being the Korean role model couple! 

Guest lovers77

SteveW said: http://cafe.naver.com/workee/57757Someone works in a japanese restaurant saw YoonGi dating at that restaurant in 8/15(the day of SM TOWN) noon.The restauranthttp://m.blog.naver.com/vzz0z/220053167153
source: baidu

I'm not sure about the accuracy of the news. Just want you guys to know.BTW,I can't read Korean. I'm not good at English. 

Cute.  I don't think you can view the post unless you are a member.  I see it was posted on the 15th though.   He was spotted at a different Japanese restaurant a couple days ago too.   Maybe they are into Japanese food lately.  :))

Guest lovers77

@star+troll kekeke i see, but glad they can dating at restaurant now  than not go out at all or just dating in the car :)>- Thanks to the worker for not taking the picture of them, and thanks to @SteveW for inform us :)

star+roll said: Cute.  I don't think you can view the post unless you are a member.  I see it was posted on the 15th though.   He was spotted at a different Japanese restaurant a couple days ago too.   Maybe they are into Japanese food lately.  :))

Had to google this restaurant ;)) A blogger mentioned that this restaurant is a popular place for celebs because they have private rooms, s/he dined there twice & spotted celebs on both occasion.
Lucky people who work there, I guess they frequently see celebrities there. :D 
About Ice Bucket Challenge, I think Yoona will do it although she'll still donate even if nobody nominated her.  

@SteveW

Thank you for the info.

In my memory from reading over this forum, the 1st mentioned date by YoonGi was at a membership gym.

This is the 2nd one that another person mentioned date by YoonGi at a Japanese restaurant which looked pretty private.

Even there were no evidence in pic but the places look very possible for YoonGi's private style.

Are there anymore?

Although we can't confirm by YoonGi's pic, we really feel good for their dating privacy no matter where they are.

:x =((

Guest summeryoon

@SteveW Ah amazing, come here I want to hug you now cause share for us those infos.Thanks you so much  :x
No wonder why Yoong was so happy and like a kid in SMT in 15 Aug haha

Guest summeryoon

star+roll said: Cute.  I don't think you can view the post unless you are a member.  I see it was posted on the 15th though.   He was spotted at a different Japanese restaurant a couple days ago too.   Maybe they are into Japanese food lately.  :))

@summeryoon it's a different Japanese restaurant. On the 15th, probably he was filming his movie. But nobody saw him that day, people saw him on the 16th & 17th August filming at his old elementary school.

Thank you for the link @SteveW 
I was able to view the post from here, it's the first post under 카페글. 
Can anyone translate the post / the comments below? Thank you  :)>-

Guest summeryoon

@vi4 thanks :)
This comment from http://cafe.naver.com/workee/57757"오늘 제가 일하는 업장에 윤아랑 승기와서 식사하구 갓는데요ㅋ윤아 무지 이쁘더라구요ㅜㅜ.. 승기 내심 부러웟음..ㅋ 윤아가 따라주는 술드셔보셧나요?ㅎㅎ 윤아가 사케 한잔...". Anyone pleas trans this? ^^

Guest 817amy

"오늘 제가 일하는 업장에 윤아랑 승기와서 식사하구 갓는데요ㅋ윤아 무지 이쁘더라구요ㅜㅜ.. 승기 내심 부러웟음..ㅋ 윤아가 따라주는 술드셔보셧나요?ㅎㅎ 윤아가 사케 한잔 따라줌 ㅎㅎㅎ 오늘 일할맛나네요!ㅋ "

TRANS: "Today Yoona and Seunggi came and ate at the restaurant where I work. Yoona was very pretty. I was secretly envious of Seunggi. Have you ever had a drink poured for you by Yoona? Yeah, I was offered a glass of sake by Yoona. I'm now pumped for the rest of the day!"

The comments didn't say much. The original poster did leave a comment saying s/he didn't take photos because they came as customers and that they were sitting right in front of him/her while serving them. They must have sat at the bar area, and Yoona must have offered that drink of sake as thanks for the service.

I still take anything posted on the internet without some kind of evidence with a grain of salt, though the account does sound legitimate. More legit than the gym account, as I hardly think anyone in Korea could really mistake Lee Seunggi and Yoona for anyone else, especially if they allegedly saw them from such a short distance away and served them while they were eating ^^;; From the time of the post, it sounds like they must have stopped by for lunch that day. If the account is true, that was really nice of the person to show them enough respect to not disturb their privacy by secretly trying to take a photo of them or anything. And if it is indeed true, they must feel more comfortable going out together now, while still being cautious, of course.

+) Please don't take this outside of this forum. I only translated it because it was posted here. Somehow I feel there could be fans who wouldn't be overly comfortable with this kind of stuff being spread around, whether the account is true or not.

Guest summeryoon

@817amy thanks a lot :).
So YoonGi really went to that restaurant together on that day right?Yes, if its true, I am so happy cause finally they can go out for dating, not in car  anymore =))

Thanks for the translation.  So happy to read they are more comfortable and able to go out.   I'm sure they are careful and only go to places that offer a lot of privacy. 
@summeryoon

according to that account yes.  I mean it could be made up, but tbh it seems pretty legit. no real reason to make it up and the worker didn't really broadcast it everywhere showing off or anything. they posted it a long time ago too.  just under the radar mentioned it.  Nice of them to do.