[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest DavidY1430293371

just want to share this chingus =))http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xes19x_eng-100827-lee-seung-gi-sg-vs-hj-p_shortfilms
it was Lee seung gi Vs Kim hyun joong they mention Yoona at 6:10 for ideal types

Guest DavidY1430293371

just got excited here are the other partshttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeqopk_eng-100827-lee-seung-gi-sg-vs-hj-p_shortfilms for part 1http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xes1tj_eng-100827-lee-seung-gi-sg-vs-hj-p_shortfilms?from_related=related.page.int.meta2-only.f34590d76d0d45dfdb8d513a7a005519139740876 part 3
you can know LSG just by watching this  :\">

Guest ashleynguyent

tatayoung said: @lylyl sulli asked seunggi to stroke her hair like he did to yoona in SH ep 103.. :)but, when see it, the feeling seunggi stroke sulli's hair and seunggi stroke yoona's hair really different.. or it's just me who feel like that? ;))

Guest ashleynguyent

by the way Yoongi fans! I just created a Instagram account dedicated to them. Most pics are going to be "p" together so i hope you guys will support by following!
ID: YOONGIFC

Guest TienM

LylyI said: DavidY said: just want to share this chingus =))http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xes19x_eng-100827-lee-seung-gi-sg-vs-hj-p_shortfilms
it was Lee seung gi Vs Kim hyun joong they mention Yoona at 6:10 for ideal types

Guest mareq90

tarot cards readers, palm readers or fortune tellers most of their predictions so far I saw none of them happen lol. I saw they did for yonghwa, tiffany, jessica and yuri for 2013, stars born in 1989...not happening :P

Guest lovers77

@justsomeone74‌ i remember when Lee Hongki from FT. Island gave SeungGi special ring..then suddenly audience ask him to sing live with those heavy ring XD. Yoona loves SeungGi's live singing so much^^

isn't the video LSG vs KJH about 4years ago?? Well, we can't predict the future..i think the lady said they only can date based on that year..who knows now? LSG is one of the optimistic guy..he doesn't believe easily about tarot prediction/other something like that. Only God, who can lead us.

If he with Yoona now, its means he believe his own decision..what is more amazing than faith and destiny??i think they had through hard years before decided to go on this stage^^

Guest phantom16

it seems like no one sharing this rumor yet. prepare your strong heart..:) 

Nothing bad news anyway..Someone spotted seunggi and yoona met each other on a fitness club at 

Cheongdam-dongHowever, there is no any pictures about them.http://pann.nate.com/talk/322027799whether this rumors true or not.. everyone have right to believe or not believe it.

Guest tatayoung

@tt07 ohh i really hope thy can meet each other everytime.. And thannks to people who spotted them to decide not taking a pict of them.. If s/he taking their pict i wonder it'll be bomb news again in korea :))

Guest lovers77

I think with SeungGi's ninja skill, i believe they met often :D. Its good that they met at fitness club..really respect for the fan not take the pic of them.their privacy is no.1, proof that Korean loves their "nation couple" :-bd

oops i forget, isn't Yoona said she's doing exercise recently??SeungGi likes exercise too. Well..all Yoona's fans really worried cuz she got skinnier than before. I hope SeungGi can help Yoona to gain more weight..control her foods and vitamins. I really don't know that anemic can make someone suffering..SeungGi yaa please take care of your baby, i believe you always be with her no matter how busy you are. :-bd

Guest teadeer

I remember that yoona said she was doing exercise to improve her healthy. Maybe that rumor is true haha. If its true, LSG is really a good BF ^^ They can take care of each other so well I am happy, Please be true lol

Guest chrislwf

@tt07  When you asked to prepare our heart (without opening the spoiler yet), I was a bit panic, something bad happened to YoonGi..

LOL at my stupid mind  :-j .  Indeed it's a big relieve and a really good news instead. Hope YoonGi could find more time to see each other often as both of them are getting busier and busier. 

A short vacation helps to strengthen their relationship and a good well deserved rest definitely re-energise their life to face their future undertakings. Hwating YoonGi \:D/

A huge relief when I opened the spoiler @tt07 =) 
If it's true, I'm glad that that person who spotted them didn't take their picture / post the picture online. They deserve their privacy and we don't want the journalists (aka paparazzi) to camp there to capture them on a date. 
Somehow I think stress also caused Yoona's weight loss. With her relationship is out in public and SNSD members' relationship are slowly being discovered one-by-one, I hope she's not blaming herself for this. Stress & anemia are not a good combination, but exercise can help to ease stress & anxiety and it also improves her health. =) 
I believe Seunggi and Yoona are taking care of each other well despite their hectic schedules.

You put it in a spoiler so I thought it was something bad.  :))
That's nice if they did!
And his Healing Camp episode will air tonight/tomorrow as originally scheduled.  SBS said they were going to delay it.
Some news 
DripBpX.jpg

Looks like Part 2 will be aired today after all. Based on the articles, SeungGi will be singing ‘I Won’t Love’ and ‘I Always Miss You’ (with Teacher and Baek Ji Young), and performing ‘My Ear’s Candy’ with Baek Ji Young. And he’ll be talking about wanting to run away.

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/healing-camp-press-photos-2-lee-seung-gi/

When he sang I Won't Love before...

http://youtu.be/mLBiVpNG-MI

8->

Guest BeM1430293414

i just want to share this interview , seung gi  said that he's a very strict oppa to his younger sister => he will become a very strict father Man of the Moment 

He was broadly grinning when I first met him. And on the next day, and the day after that… His dignified demeanor despite whatever the condition, was so remarkably cool. Lee Seung Gi is that type of guy. The kind of person that makes everyone can’t help but to like him.

As soon as I opened the door to hotel room 1028, I saw him sitting against the sofa fiddling with his smartphone. As soon as he sensed I was there, he quickly got up and offered me a seat. Despite dealing with the difficult photo session amidst the storm from the day before, he was said to have woken up at 7am and already had a hearty breakfast. Soon thereafter, he turned off the power on his smartphone and after drinking some water, he indicated he was ready by making eye contact and smiling. Appearing to be quite familiar with a recorder and its red light, I placed it in front of him and we began to talk. Yesterday’s dinner menu of what he ate, the stretched out nightscape as he rode back in the car, the difficult fashion shoot filmed in the rain…
Talking about this and that, he initiated the conversation first. And realizing that he was indeed like that of a Nation’s MC, I automatically chuckled. When you’re with him, you become happy. Lee Seunggi is that kind of person. In other words, this is his most potent weapon among his charms.
This is his 9th year since debuting, and even without reciting the projects he’s been in, his existence is well-established beyond imagination for people. Thus, you can view his lifestyle as standing out in a special way. However, although the Lee Seunggi I encountered for a short period was not ordinary, he was a young adult who enjoyed the ordinary in his own life. He plays soccer with his friends every week, screams out while playing video games like others his age, and enjoys going out for lighthearted drinks. He also sleeps in late once a while, and also has friends over and stays up late talking and hanging out, enjoying the everyday ordinary life.
From a young boy who cried out ‘Noona, because you’re my woman’ and growing up well-mannered into a 26-year old young adult, as should be of a Nation’s aspirant, he now exudes a strong air of manliness, comfortably carrying his share from where he’s at.
We left Korea together with Lee Seunggi. Encountering him abroad, our lively conversation with him gets told now…

isty009.jpg
“Perhaps because we’re by the beach, but even though it’s raining, it’s very picturesque. It would be great to spend this kind of day seated at a cafe with huge windows, listening to the rain and drinking coffee.”
isty001.jpg

“I’ve been watching a lot of dramas these days.  I like to monitor how other actors are acting and expressing themselves.  In particular, with a strong story-driven drama like ‘The Chaser,’ I think you can learn a lot of things.”

“Following my debut, I was also very interested in fashion. And I enjoy shopping just as much. I tend to buy clothes I can wear over a long time, rather than things that are too trendy. The kind of items I can later pass on to my son.”

It’s been a while since you got to loosen up like this, right?  Seems so.  Sure, now that the photo shoot is over. (laughter) I was busy and didn’t get to rest much even after the drama ‘The King 2 Hearts’ ended.  I’m the type that likes and enjoys working, but it feels great that this short break came about like this.

Don’t you get exhausted from a busy schedule?  As I mentioned previously, I’m the type that enjoys working and am ambitious about it.  There have been times when my body suffered due to a tight schedule, but I don’t get exhausted.  Since those are goals I set and things that I myself chose to embark on.

Are you referring to work which meant passing up certain things during your youth?  Ordinary school life, meeting girlfriends, school MTs… these are all things I wanted to do and longed for.  However, I believe there are certain things I have to be determined about and give up, in order to do the things I want to do.

In many interviews, you’ve said that ‘The King 2 Hearts’ was a very important project in actor Lee Seung Gi’s acting career.  All the projects I’ve done up to this point have been important, but ‘The King 2 Hearts’ is a project that I can say was a turning point in my acting career.  While doing this project, I thought more deeply about acting and my perspective on projects broadened a lot.  And compared to before, I’ve become more confident.

What’s the biggest thing you gained through the ‘The King 2 Hearts’?  I myself sensed that my acting was developing.  Recently, I had a meal with Yoon Yeo Jung teacher and I asked her, ‘What do you need to do in order to act really well?’  And when she said, ‘Doing a good job in exchanging the sentiments you and I are feeling right now is, precisely acting,’ my heart twinged.  She relayed to me, ‘Do you know why a person who greets others well is good at acting?  Greeting someone respects that other person and is an act of expressing one’s feelings.  That is, in itself, acting.  Expressing our sentiments exactly as is.’  It helped me to realize that good acting can come out from the basic expression of our feelings.

After wrapping your drama, you went to London to participate in the Olympic Torch Relay as a Korean representative.  How did that feel?  I was really nervous and proud.  Participating in an Olympics Torch Relay is in itself a distinguished honor.  We received the torch we used as a gift, and I carefully brought it home and had a glass encasement made for it. (laughter)

You tend to enjoy exercising.  Yes, first off, I really like watching and playing soccer.  These days, I’ve been golfing.  I first started because Seojin hyung recommended it, and it ended up being fun.  The good thing about golf is that it’s a sport a family can do together.  That’s why I’ve been actively recommending it to my family as well.

Seems like you get along like real brothers with Lee Seo Jin.  Seojin hyung, both as an actor and as a person, is someone you can learn a lot of things from.  I always gain positive energy when I’m with hyung.  So I was really happy to hear that we’d be coming here together for this photo shoot.  Last night, I hung out with hyung and had a drink talking about this and that.  Of course, we also played some video games (he hinted that while Lee Seojin is good at everything else, he’s pretty weak at gaming).

You’re going to Disneyland tomorrow.   I like amusement park rides, but it’s not a situation where I can really go to amusement parks in Korea.  That’s why I made sure we went to Disneyland this time.  Tomorrow, for one day, I’m going to play really hard.  Actually, I get the feeling that Seojin hyung doesn’t want to go.  (laughter). That’s only just what I’m sensing.

Many people in their mid-20s dream about independence.  How about you?  Not me, because more than anyone else, I know how precious and a big strength a family fence has been for me.  Honestly, I also like it when my mother tends to me and prepares this and that for me. (laughter) For me, eating ‘mom’s cooking’ after wrapping a busy schedule is always the best!

After your drama, you enrolled in graduate school.  Working and studying at the same time won’t be too easy.  The passion of people on campus becomes a great motivation for me.  While gaining new wisdom is also important, the indirect experiences gained from those people are valuable and things money can’t buy.  That’s why I wanted to attend school a little bit more.

Being very busy, do you date?  (laughter) I always think I need to but meeting someone isn’t as easy as you’d think.  These days, people around me also say isn’t it time for you to meet a girlfriend.  However, I want to [meet her] in a more natural way.  I’m not sure if it’s because my work is more fun then dating at the moment, but I don’t feel a sense of urgency right now

isty008.jpg

“While work and love are both important, my family is above all most precious to me.  Especially with with my younger sister, although I’m strict, I’m trying to become a more attentive oppa.  I was so proud and thrilled upon hearing that my younger sister got accepted into college this year.  I guess this is what a father’s heart probably feels like. (laughter)”.

A ‘trustworthy and sincere Nation’s actor’ image is strongly attached to you, do you feel burdened by that kind of image?  Having a good image is a great virtue, but I don’t want to be constrained by that.  I do want to live up to the reputation of the name ‘Lee Seung Gi’ when I’m standing before the general public and I know that this requires endless hard work.

Aside from work, what else interests you these days?  I like to cook.  A while back, I learned how to prepare Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Western food so sometimes, when friends come over or guests come over, I personally cook for them.

What type of food do you cook the best?  I can make basic pasta very tasty.  Recently, I made braised short ribs, and it was really delicious even when I tasted it.  The top beneficiaries of my cooking are my friends.  Since I don’t have a girlfriend, even when I cook, my friends are the only people who can eat it. (laughter)

Actor, Singer, MC, while it may be hard to pick just one, what is most important to you right now?  I always think the current here and now is most important.  Whatever I am doing at that moment is most important.  To me, this interview is foremost right now.  When I was doing ‘Strong Heart,’ variety was first, and when I was doing ‘The King 2 Hearts,’ drama was the priority.

Then, what is most important after that?  I don’t have any finalized plans yet.  But during the latter part of the year, I want to put out an album through a completely different kind of project I haven’t shown thus far.  I’m anticipating that I will all of a sudden appear, like jjahng!

What kind of person does Lee Seung Gi want to become?  Until the day my passion and stamina have been exhausted, I’d like to be Lee Seung Gi who acts, sings, and also does variety for a long time 

cre:Lsgfan

Thank you @BeM for the interview, I have not ever read this.

LeeSeungGi always say like his life looks simple, it might be easy to live like that ...while extraordinary in others' eyes to behave well over 10 years in the rousing showbiz.

The King Two Hearts is LeeSeungGi's turning point in acting indeed, I like his powerful-but-natural acting there, not even a scene looked over/under.

After I watched several Strong Heart, I found out the fact that famous Korean artists, even Rain Bi, who would like to date privately, they would go the the private places and upcountry locations. They often mentioned like only the oldies who would not care much about celebrities' dates.(they might have none social network/online)... membered fitness is another kind of private place :-D

@tt07 your spoiler made me heart drop for a second, I thought something bad happened between them :-SS anyway thank you for sharing :x it's great to see they take care of their health together (assume it's true) since fans are very concerned about Yoona's health these days
@star+roll wowww he's gonna perform My ear's candy with Baek Ji Young on the show, like for real ? or they will just talk about their past performance ? yasss I'm still fangirling over that performance even till now xD like the most "baddass" live stage I've ever seen from him lol 
@BeM thank you for sharing the interview. He's capable of so much at the same time that he must be the man of time management skills lol also there's this thing I'm curious. Are Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin already close before he joined Noona over flowers ? I always thought they get to know each other through the show
@NongpeeP if the elder from the countryside spot Seung Gi and Yoona, they must be thinking "are those two filming Strong Heart ? didn't the show end already" lol